Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about like you could choose either be the bad guys or good guys and (if the idea works) if your trying to prevent something on a quest while the other guys try to cause it you have to battle them
[Image: Untitled-6.jpg?t=1304911323]
bad guess
Evil, after all, I do work for Nitz normally, so i guess Team Chrono is evil eh?
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
I would be evil cuz evil is kool.
[Image: tIWgN.gif] Poke the Chibi!
i would'nt be either but if i had to chose il be good since most people like evil
umad? this game is not about war , its about training ''boxmon'' and become a pokemon master . Sorry to say but i think its pretty a lame idea.

EDIT:tanz , i kno .. i am still cold blooded
(2011-05-07, 12:35 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: umad? this game is not about war , its about training ''boxmon'' and become a pokemon master . Sorry to say but i think its pretty a lame idea

lol your still the old same jiang and get on chat pokecraft_leon
(2011-05-07, 01:39 AM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Evil, after all, I do work for Nitz normally, so i guess Team Chrono is evil eh?

is that a real question yes chrono team is evil
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
lol.people percieve us as evil cuz nitz was so vocal.just because we do evil things doesnt mean we are evil.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think the idea of missions is a great idea but we should include neutral or/and mission that don't have anything to do with alignment. monster Capture, trade, item collection and finding don't have to be for a specific alignment.

Besides in about every pokemon game your goal was to be a pokemon master you did eventually had to stop a criminal organization, and in generation III through V the world. In the fourth one even the galaxy!
Quest/missions/teams going to play a bigger part in v3?