Poll: Do you like this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hells yeah!
100.00%
Heck naw!
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your own monster and the game and recieve 1
Photo 
[Image: commission_a_monster_event_by_robertfiddler-d8y7k9r.png]

Here at MONSTER MMORPG, a heavily community based monster game, there was always a chance for players to donate drawings (self-made or bought) for the game, but it wasn't really popular. So I tought up something to make this option a little more rewarding. In the light of Monster MMORPG player's current interrest in having their own designed monsters put into the game, I decided to make a little event happen with the help of the founder of the game.

During this summer anyone commissioning a monster from us will get it only for $15 USD.
In return/compensation for the low price:
-you allow the Monster MMORPG game to use the image in the game
-you will receive sketches of the making, being able to fully able to influance the making of the final piece in 3 points. First where I choose the pose for the monster, second when I sketch up the details and lastly the coloring.
-you will receive your own monster in the game after it's finished and put into the game.

The commission is simple. You contact me with your monster sketch on deviantArt or on the MonsterMMORPG forum and I give you the payment informations. Current I can only accept it via Paypal.

Note that there are the following rules:
-I'm tight on time. I must ask for Pre-payment, but you can see my previous works, you know I am trustworthy.
-Monsters of the game are designed to be balanced in their own type. If you provide stats with your sketch, we can not ensure that the ingame version of your monster will have the same ones that you designed.
-Please only contact me with original sketch. Knock-off designs from other brands/games may result in the monster's removal from the game and we won't be able to give a refund.
-The price is for 1 piece of art only. Multi-stage monster need to be commissioned per stage

For more information feel free to contact me
Engage attendees with interactive chocolate experiences that go beyond simple tastings. Live chocolate making demonstrations or adult chocolate and cocktail pairing workshops.
After receiving your monster sketch on DeviantArt or on the MonsterMMORPG forum.
great post
The USA market for full size sex dolls continues to expand as manufacturers innovate and introduce new features and designs to meet evolving consumer preferences. From lifelike silicone and TPE materials to integrated heating and AI technology, these dolls are becoming increasingly sophisticated and realistic, attracting a broader audience of users. Additionally, the growing acceptance of sex dolls as legitimate products for sexual wellness and self-care has contributed to the market's growth, driving sales and adoption rates across various demographics.
Despite some lingering stigma and misconceptions surrounding full-size sex dolls, the USA market has seen a gradual shift towards greater acceptance and normalization of these products. As more individuals openly embrace their use and discuss their benefits, attitudes towards sex dolls USA are becoming more positive and inclusive. This cultural shift has created a more welcoming environment for consumers interested in exploring the world of full-size sex dolls, contributing to the market's overall growth and success.