Poll: DO you want this in the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
94.44%
NO
5.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give me your thoughts if everything you see here
should be in the game from the readjustment of
the contents to the dragon i drew [Image: tpre.jpg]
[Image: miyavis.png]
nice, Golden dragon. i really like it would be an ancient or a legendary monster.
great drawing anyway
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
The dragon looks totally awesome. As far as the interface goes... I would recommend putting the Map Explanation, Location, Coordinate, Surface Type , Voting, etc stuff on top and put the advertisement on the bottom.

Also, if the icons for chat are going to be vertical instead of horizontal, change the images to be horizontal instead of vertical. It looks weird looking at the symbols for chats as if they've been rotated like that.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
ya nice dragon......i want it in the game as legend.....................
By the way, my reasoning for the above of putting the advertisement on the bottom instead is that to see surface type and all of that other stuff, we would have to scroll to the bottom of our screen if it is below the advertisement. That would annoy some players (including myself).
(2011-12-30, 10:23 AM)Shoshinryu Wrote: The dragon looks totally awesome. As far as the interface goes... I would recommend putting the Map Explanation, Location, Coordinate, Surface Type , Voting, etc stuff on top and put the advertisement on the bottom.

Also, if the icons for chat are going to be vertical instead of horizontal, change the images to be horizontal instead of vertical. It looks weird looking at the symbols for chats as if they've been rotated like that.
yeah i was going to do that, understand that this is image editing so the actual stuff hasnt been even made or looked into so anyway yeah i like your reccomendation,,,
(2011-12-30, 10:29 AM)Miyavi Wrote:
(2011-12-30, 10:23 AM)Shoshinryu Wrote: The dragon looks totally awesome. As far as the interface goes... I would recommend putting the Map Explanation, Location, Coordinate, Surface Type , Voting, etc stuff on top and put the advertisement on the bottom.

yeah i was going to do that, understand that this is image editing so the actual stuff hasnt been even made or looked into so anyway yeah i like your reccomendation,,,
Well, as long as those little changes can be made... I vote, yes! Big Grin
Looks nice, I'd agree on the map explanation needing to be closer to the top.

I think the battle interface is in more need of a change. I admit when I first started playing I didn't even notice the battle text....it was just randomly click attacks until the enemies health reaches zero. :p

I still don't pay as much attention to it as I should, I just don't like scrolling up and down all the time. Generally for comp battles I don't need to look at it anyway.
Change is done..............................
i want this to be in game its awsome
yeah.. i would love to have it on my team. xD
Miyavi I like the dragon but the screen just seems... too crowded now. Too condensed.

I don't think the small chat would work. Also, adding an advertisement at the bottom would just get in the way of everything.

Monsters shouldn't be too big to where they need have the screen either.
And what's with "Miyavi : Level 40000"?

(2011-12-30, 03:42 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Miyavi I like the dragon but the screen just seems... too crowded now. Too condensed.

I don't think the small chat would work. Also, adding an advertisement at the bottom would just get in the way of everything.

I was wondering who voted no. Now I know. It's time to break out the TP and visit someones house.
I actually just saw the vote. I'll vote now O.o

Wait no, I am not going to vote because the question is too blan. Do I want what in the game?
Is it the whole edit or just the dragon?
lol dei it said poll how could u miss it >_> anyways awesome dragon.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Also Shoshinryu, just click "Show Results"

You will know who voted XD
nice dragon and yes it would be awesome if this were an ancient
My in game name is SacredDoughnut1....The pastry tastier than a cinnabon and cinnabons are GOOD.
There's too much junk on the page, whether you condense it or leave it as it is now. The lack or organization makes it hard to navigate; currently, everything is clumped together on the same page in one nasty tangled nest of wires.
[Image: GgcM.png]
i really like the details of the dragon however the other stuff i do not. It is as kami said tooo crowded
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-12-30, 03:42 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Miyavi I like the dragon but the screen just seems... too crowded now. Too condensed.

(2011-12-30, 10:47 PM)Raith Wrote: There's too much junk on the page, whether you condense it or leave it as it is now. The lack or organization makes it hard to navigate; currently, everything is clumped together on the same page in one nasty tangled nest of wires.

Mhm.
Awesome drawing, i love it. Big thumbs up Smile
vote button is located in the top of the page, you need to vote it either you like him to be in game or not. Smile
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
wow nice dragon
[Image: image]
Miyavi popped back into exostence0.o
cool dragon bro.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Great art bro
You have inspired me to post my bull chicken though its not that good XD
Wow, you're a top artist. xD
(2012-01-01, 11:14 AM)Meruka Wrote: Wow, you're a top artist. xD

He is a content designer for a reason.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.