• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Redrawn Monsters -Offline-
Thumbs Up 
(2012-08-31, 07:54 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: I am, luckily OTL Just shaken up. But thank you ;w;
Two more done!
Line Origin: Two...? Three? Years ago the mascot for Kumoricon had this neat scarf, and that inspired me to come up with both a fakemon and a character who used scarves as weapons. So. Rabbit yaay. I think Scarfight now has one of my favorite poses.
[Image: scarfreezeredonecopy.png]

Scarfreeze: This small rabbit monster eats frozen berries and grass that's been covered in snow. The dig quickly through up to 10 feet of snow for their food, and are known to dig tunnels in the ice and snow as homes. Their fur is extra fluffy, and they use the long trails to keep themselves warm on freezing, blizzardy nights.
[Image: scarfightredonecopy.png]

Scarfight: Scarfight has developed a extra set of 'arms' in order to reach pine cones and other food sources that are up in tree branches. They fight with a mix of powerful kicks and quick slashes from the claws on the scarf like extension. They are able to jump up to 15 feet in the air. If their food isn't frozen, they'll freeze it with their cold breath before eating it.
I'm liking more and more of those monsters, old images weren't looking to cool but those new ones are like awesome, I never liked thise guys but now, ah, great job GK 1000000% likeness
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
AND NOW, I CAN TRULY SAY! (This is Rock, using my own account again Tongue Sky went out to take a rest)
THE GARBAGE KEEPER HAS COME BACK!
Constantly dying yet never dead
You know what we need, a good really awesome looking aligator in game, not green but dark blue/black or even black/red mmhm that would be great
(2012-08-31, 08:14 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: You know what we need, a good really awesome looking aligator in game, not green but dark blue/black or even black/red mmhm that would be great
Our new Zenith alligator by Narsilion, that might be good, but we need more crocs/gators.
(2012-08-31, 08:21 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 08:14 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: You know what we need, a good really awesome looking aligator in game, not green but dark blue/black or even black/red mmhm that would be great
Our new Zenith alligator by Narsilion, that might be good, but we need more crocs/gators.
we have zenith alligator? O.o =O and yeah me need more
Nice drawings gk! I like it ^^
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Alright, last three for tonight...
Line's Origin: TBH, Sandust (the first of the designs) was drawn over 7 or so years ago, so I don't even remember why or how I came up with the strange thing.
[Image: dustykeredonecopy.png]

Dustyke: Dustyke live in desert areas, moving from one place to another in search of food and water. The purple lenses over their eyes help dull out the bright glare of the sun, which is quite useful. When they use their weak psychic powers, the crescent that seems to be their tail glows a bright purple.
[Image: sandustredonecopy.png]
Sandust: This monster can travel long distances without stopping, and without food and water. The shaggy hair on their feet help them from burning the pads of their feet on the hot sand. They are popular pets for desert dwellers, and have been long used to travel vast expanses of deserted desert as well as build large structures.
[Image: cresandredonecopy.png]

Cesand: Nobody is quite sure of the connections between the crescents and Cresand, beyond the fact that they glow when psychic powers are used. Legend has it that these desert dwellers came from space or something silly like that. They stretch out their bodies in the day time to cool down, before scrunching back up at night to conserve body heat in the cold night air.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
i like cresand
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Wow... the first design by GK... reborn...
They grow up so fast.
finnaly someone did Cresand :3 it looks great Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Epic redraws! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
great job GK
Scarfreeze!!!!! Big Grin
you should send me updated monster images on deviantart when you draw Big Grin
(2012-08-31, 11:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you should send me updated monster images on deviantart when you draw Big Grin
Yess I shall. I will send them before next Friday (Since you've already done your update?). I just have to find some site that I can upload zipped files on, since my internet here in my new apartment isn't quite fast enough for me to upload the large psd files in DA sta.sh like I used to be able to. If you have any suggestions for a good site to do that on i'd love to hear it. (Since megaupload was taken down |:I )
headsup gk
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-w...8#pid93468 might be changin th colors of th draconight concept :p
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
GK, I know you ish busy but..

What is you opinion on a pumpkin family? :O
(2012-09-01, 03:36 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: headsup gk
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-w...8#pid93468 might be changin th colors of th draconight concept :p
I saww thaaat. I personally like the top one the most <:o

Quote: GK, I know you ish busy but.. what is your opinion on a pumpkin fairy?
Hmmm. I actually like that idea '^'

And that reminded me, i'm going to try to focus at some point here on making new monsters (And at some point, revamping the ones I already have planned). I've been going through my uber old sketches for any ideas that I might wanna salvage, and it makes me think that I should scan in a few pages of my old 'fakemon book' from around 7 or so years ago. /Is also half tempted to just re do all of them that aren't Pokemon evos and whatnot, just for the sake of doing so/
same pick with gk

(you dont know me gk)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-09-01, 03:51 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: [quote='zacherymatthews' pid='93470' dateline='1346470586']
headsup gk
I saww thaaat. I personally like the top one the most <:o

xD so does everyone else :p,if you do top *which i think is blue,and yellow* id love for it to be electric/water and have th thunderbolt thingies like gryvolt xp know what i mean? *i hope bc i barely do xD*
the mons here..
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...i-Monsters

since henrie is busy with my other ones..
tnx Smile
I realize Gk changed my quote :O I feel.. sad.

I said family, not fairy ;-;
lol dei dei!
xD and gk is busy to you guyzz ._.
LOL Dei alkdjkdlj that's fine X'D we need some sort of pumpkin monsters in some form or another. I personally see some sort of scarecrow, but...
@fjukulit: I shall have a look at yours!
Hmm GK..

Henrie has been catching quite the popularity these days.. You gonna let the new artist show you up? And to top it off, you're both females. Some rivalry perhaps?

Hmm?? Don't let her out class you. Defeat her! You were our first artist!!!! Can't let this non-newbie newbie show you up now.

Right?

[Image: 6a00d83451b82d69e200e5537c1f538833-800wi.jpeg]
<3's henrie yet <3's gk the same (although i talk to henrie more Tongue)
[Image: problem3.gif]
(2012-09-01, 04:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hmm GK..

Henrie has been catching quite the popularity these days.. You gonna let the new artist show you up? And to top it off, you're both females. Some rivalry perhaps?

Hmm?? Don't let her out class you. Defeat her! You were our first artist!!!! Can't let this non-newbie newbie show you up now.

Right?

don't start world war 3 D:
(2012-09-01, 04:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hmm GK..

Right?

Pffft X'D I have so much respect for Henrie. I love her style and her poses ;A; amg. I wish I could draw such neat and dynamic poses /has such a hard time doing anything beyond thing standing to the right OTL/ Personally I think Henrie is 100x better then me and deserves all the praise X'D
why am i just noticing most of your mons you made are in a pose to the right .-.
  • 11(current)