• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Redrawn Monsters -Offline-
(2012-04-11, 11:43 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Alright. Requests are as follows:
Stoppup and Rottop
Novairy and Satteliary
Budgeet and evos
Ironically, I think all of those are being claimed by Henrie atm. |'D so.

I may be able to do Cresand's line though. I have him sketched out. I also want to start re-doing all the monsters that HAVEN'T been put into the game yet so when they are added, they're already purdy. This may also mean taking out or re-arranging a few of the request ones due to mostly the original creator not being around / never giving me the final say
I wanna see Combatnom and my version of darkrai lol Big Grin
Do a tyranoir? Please Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
do whatever it is you're doing and stop taking on additional requests until you have finished all current ones :p
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Aw, man! You're on fire, gk! Tongue No hard feelings about Monason, btw. I've been pretty focused on those blasted starting monsters. x'D

If you'd like to claim something on my list, just send me a PM. I pretty much threw everything I had a whim of drawing on that list. I wanna draw 'em, but if you're getting to things as fast as you are. :o

Really loving what you did with Ahuizouth! *o*
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Aaah thank you \ouo/ I just re-did my list to pick up stuff that is on the "highest average level" list, so I've dropped a lot of things I had before if you wanna look.

Vampite and Dracount will be done someday. I just. Bats. How do you draw them? /failing kthnx/

Also changed file size for lower stage monsters. Yes. Made them smaller

Anywho, let me dump the 4 I did tonight. Ahuiver, Murkypt, Servire and Prinsinge! (Might redo Murkrypt but idk man)
[Image: ahuiver_redonecopy.png][Image: murkrypt_redonecopy.png][Image: servire_redonecopy.png][Image: prinsinge_redonecopy.png]
Awesome job GK
You dare Challenge ME ?

Alright, up next we have the Chompup Line! After this, every other line I will be posting a ancient!
Also, because I thought this would be fun / people would enjoy it, I will also be posting some lore / facts with each line.

About the line: This whole line was kind of a gimmick line. I made Torchomp as a contest entry way back in the day, and the whole line just kind of followed. They're some sort of dog. I don't really know.

[Image: chompup_redonecopy.png]

Chompup: Chompup live in hot, dry areas. They hunt smaller monsters, and are known for having a very powerful bite. The spots on their back haunches will burn you if you touch them. They live in packs, and are often lead by Torchomp.

[Image: chomperro_redonecopy-1.png]

Chomperro: More expert hunters then Chompup, Chomperro use their powerful jaws and blasts of searing flame to take down large prey in packs. Their front paws leave black burn marks wherever they step, making them easy to track. Their fur is fireproof.

[Image: torchomp_redonecopy.png]

Torchomp: Torchomp live in caves in volcano, and are rarely seen in the wild. Their footprints leave ever burning scorch mark over their barren territory. They where once used in war to destroy cities and farm fields. The fire in their body and that they spew from their mouth is hot enough to melt metal and sometimes even stone.
nice work gk and yay can't wait to see the ancients :d
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Love the lore Gk. Thanks
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Wow! Those are amazing!
Omg. Torchomp looks amazing. oGawd. m getting one now ;w; its so beast.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
they look awesome really need to get them
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Imma need a beastly Torchomp now lol
You dare Challenge ME ?

An ANCIENT!? Yay after 50 long years! (exaggeration mode off)
Lol can't wait!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Gonna get a new torchomp now.
(2012-02-10, 03:35 PM)garez123321 Wrote: Kelvice wonderful beautiful pictures

[Image: kelvice_redonecopy-1.png]

[Image: MewtwoSig.png]
Credits go to SparrowHawk
Needs moar mons
I literally do not have time this month to do any more. For art, I have an entire Skyrim Dragon Priest cosplay I must get done by the 23, as well as a massive poster of a dragon with a bunch of pieces from The Hobbit written in it by the 16, and at least 10 pieces of writing and a poster for a character in the same class due the 30. On top of that, whatever else gets thrown at me. So... yeah. Don't have time to do more right now. I may not have time until after I graduate mid June.
Aww...well hope you get back soon GK!
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-05-05, 09:02 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: I literally do not have time this month to do any more. For art, I have an entire Skyrim Dragon Priest cosplay I must get done by the 23, as well as a massive poster of a dragon with a bunch of pieces from The Hobbit written in it by the 16, and at least 10 pieces of writing and a poster for a character in the same class due the 30. On top of that, whatever else gets thrown at me. So... yeah. Don't have time to do more right now. I may not have time until after I graduate mid June.
ouch. Good luck with the graduation.
sorry if this bothers yall :p ,but imo mukrypts snake tail should have its mouth open (:
Ahaha I debated on that. Maybe i'll redraw it again someday

This is totes not related to any monsters here, but here is one of the things I was working on for school. Thought you guys may enjoy it. Please don't use it for anything though |'D Image is © to me.
[Image: dragonupload.png]
You drew that? O.o
Yup :> I did. I have the wip shots if nobody believes me |D
I think you are cheating on us ;-;

That is an awesome dragon. I have been out-dragoned ;-; *bows down*
Let's to a WIP attack! Plus, I gotta write this stuff out in my sketchbook anyways. And hey! Who knows, maybe this will help someone. I totally found a old dragon book which gave some tips on how to color sketches, so I tried that out. Worked pretty well

Elapsed Time: ~7 hours? 6 hours one day (9 pm ish to 3 am ish)
Music Listened to While Drawing: Skyrim Theme Song. For at least 5 hour solid.

Totes skipping the sketch stage. But after the image was drawn out on paper (all in pencil), I scanned it in, touched up the line art by adjusting the levels, then starting to block out the shade in monochrome (red). Multiply layer, brush on like... 36% opacity.
[Image: Step1.png]

Still working on blocking out some of the more large scale shading. Worked from largest shading -> smallest detail shading.
[Image: Step2.png]

Everything but the detail shading is done
[Image: Step3.png]

Working on detail shading, like adding ridges to the scales and a more leathery texture to the wings
[Image: Step4.png]

Base shading is complete!
[Image: Step5.png]

Made a new layer and set it to 50% opacity on overlay setting. Now to start the colors. I used hue-sat change to make it blue, figuring fire dragons are over done.
[Image: Step6.png]

Mother of god. That color. No. No. No.
[Image: Step7.png]

Change of plans. What was I doing. Back to fire dragon. Did the same thing I did above, just with different colors. Saved and hid the previous color layers just in case.
[Image: Step8.png]

Created a second layer that was 50% opacity on overlay to bring out more color, since it only goes so dark / bright with one layer. Brought out color in the horns mostly.
[Image: Step9.png]

Base color is about done
[Image: Step10.png]

Changed back ground to black and touched up on a few things. Black background is easier for me to see on
[Image: Step11.png]

Base coloring is done
[Image: Step12.png]

Made another layer and set to 100% Opacity on normal. aka a new layer in general. Started to create the highlights on places like the horns and scales, sharpened some details
[Image: Step13.png]

Bringing out more and more details with highlights
[Image: Step14.png]

and then we have the final thing
[Image: Step15.png]
best dragon drawing ive ever seen
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Amazing dragon and all, but when are we going to get that tap hot wolf? (the first pic in the first post) Amazing art work all around.
Wow
a dragon so great

[Image: dragonupload.png]
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
  • 7(current)