Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Other Monsters
Hurrr every few re-done monsters i'm going to come back over here and make a new line. Idk if they'll ever actually get in, so atm where it stands is that this is for fun. But i'll still put down type, class, ect. as if they where to actually be in the game

Also hopefully paraprano will resize himself soon <:T
[Image: 1redonecopy.png]

Paraprano
Grass Type
Note Monster
Emissary
Evolves into Paralto

[Image: 2redonecopy.png]

Paralto
Grass Type
Music Monster
Emissary
Evolves into Paratone

[Image: 3redonecopy.png]
Paratone
Grass/Fighting Type
Orchestra Monster
Emissary
Does Not Evolve

[Image: phantomcopy-1.png]

Masquerik
Ghost/Psychic
Lonely Composer Monster
Emissary / Zenith? (Depends if I want to give him a pre-evo)
Does Not Evolve.

Future critters: In the works:
2 stage Ferret
2 stage Fairy Cat
2 stage Okapi
2 Stage Umbrella Bird
2 Stage Rescue Dog / St. Bernard
2 Stage Skeleton Key
2 Stage Ghostly Hellbender
2 Stage Lamp
2 Stage Jacket Wolf Thing
2 Stage Book Worm
2 Stage Snow Leopard
2 Stage King Vulture
2 Stage Electric Eel
2 Stage Fox
1 Stage Grass/Ice type
3 Stage Phoenix
2 Stage Alien
2 Stage “Magikarp”
3 Stage Yatagarasu
1 Stage Mummy
1 Stage Electric Cat
2 Stage Yak
2 Stage War Ox
2 Stage Saber Tooth Tiger
1 Stage Moth
1 Stage Alien
1 Stage Forest Spirit
3 Stage Fighting Fish
2 Stage Pelican
2 Stage Shark
2 Stage Lion Fish
2 Stage Hermit Crab
3 Stage Jellyfish
2 Stage Teddy Bear Cactus
3 Stage Data
3 Stage Parrot Fish
2 Stage Coral
2 Stage Angel Fish/Shark

Artifical vs Natural
Th3 4 dimensions
The Earth, The Sea, The Forest, and the Sky
Paratone, Hadebrus, and Anubattle is what Kami likes Big Grin

Are there any chance you can improve your style ? I think you are very well capable of Smile I mean more realistic style.
(2012-01-25, 12:45 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Are there any chance you can improve your style ? I think you are very well capable of Smile I mean more realistic style.
I was debating on it. I can draw a bit more realistically /shade more realistically then this, it's just become like... a habit? Because of the fact I used to make these for fun and try to imitate Ken Sugimori :'D since these are the only ones I have done, I'm going to try to make them match more of what we have in game

So more or less in a style like this? -> [Image: voodollcopy.png] (Not a great one to try to re-do because of the more simple design but hey)
I love your new Voodoo doll GK, id have to say i like it more than Henri's. Being that yours is the orig id say CF should go with your design Smile
Not bashing Henri here, his drawings are awesome too but i like your Voodoo Doll more.
(2012-01-25, 02:23 AM)snoozette Wrote: I love your new Voodoo doll GK, id have to say i like it more than Henri's. Being that yours is the orig id say CF should go with your design Smile
Not bashing Henri here, his drawings are awesome too but i like your Voodoo Doll more.
I second this. XD Yours came out very dynamic. That's a win.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
So much epic Voodoll... I love this monster no matter who draws/redraws it. Its always cool.
Ahaha, thank you guys :'D

actually. Here's a better example since it's off of one of the ones I posted up here
[Image: vs.png]
*turns into a drooling clapping seal* Me want!!! me want!!! me want!!!!

Falls over and stares at the sky... i can't wait to see the rest of the line redone!!!

(2012-01-25, 05:07 AM)Snoozn Wrote: *turns into a drooling clapping seal* Me want!!! me want!!! me want!!!!

Falls over and stares at the sky... i can't wait to see the rest of the line redone!!!
Hmmm, forever now I will think of Snoozn as a Seal.

I like the new art style you are trying out GK good luck.
[Image: image]
Lol Uncle XD

Gk, that re-make of your new monster looks great.
(2012-01-25, 04:44 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Ahaha, thank you guys :'D

actually. Here's a better example since it's off of one of the ones I posted up here
Now this is what i am talking about :d I can get agreement with Animatics i think. So henrie can draw hers and you can redraws yours if you accept Big Grin

(2012-01-25, 10:03 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Now this is what i am talking about :d I can get agreement with Animatics i think. So henrie can draw hers and you can redraws yours if you accept Big Grin
To be honest, I really don't want to go through all of my old ones and re draw them |'D not gonna lie there. Though I wouldn't mind re-doing a few of them myself, maybe do a few new ones, a few old ones, and back and forth. Reason being is that A) I want to work on new ones and B) I've seen them in their more cartoon form for so long it's actually kind of hard for me to think of them in a different way from that OTL

EDIT: Also, next two stage. God these take me awhile to do OTL;
[Image: 2redonecopy.png][Image: 3redonecopy.png]
I thought we were friends Gk, what happened to the duck monster? ;-;

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9...9dug02_hhN
^You know you love it. It'll be the best monster ever!

Oh didn't see your post above this one '-' Me likes the new Paratone

(2012-01-25, 10:20 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:

To be honest, I really don't want to go through all of my old ones and re draw them |'D not gonna lie there. Though I wouldn't mind re-doing a few of them myself, maybe do a few new ones, a few old ones, and back and forth. Reason being is that A) I want to work on new ones and B) I've seen them in their more cartoon form for so long it's actually kind of hard for me to think of them in a different way from that OTL

Nice. So here is the plan. As you draw new images send me their full size and quality PSD files Smile So i can replace them.

I also would prefer to redraw of previous ones instead of focusing on new monsters ^^

You know quality always owns the quantity ^^

(2012-01-26, 02:04 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Nice. So here is the plan. As you draw new images send me their full size and quality PSD files Smile So i can replace them.

I also would prefer to redraw of previous ones instead of focusing on new monsters ^^

Alrighty. I shall start working on them. Hopefully I won't over lap with Henrie |'D
Henrie is starting with the Legendaries. If you start with say, Emissaries, you won't overlap. You start with the lowest ID Emissary and when he finishes Zenith/Legendary, he can start on highest count Emissary. Then one of you can take Superior the other Regulars or something.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
(2012-01-26, 02:19 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2012-01-26, 02:04 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Alrighty. I shall start working on them. Hopefully I won't over lap with Henrie |'D
you can send pms to each other Big Grin
I suppose i'll send them a list of the ones I want to work on first. Like Hydevil |'D Also, should I bother fixing up some of the new ones I had done that I sent to you awhile ago?
(2012-01-26, 02:40 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: I suppose i'll send them a list of the ones I want to work on first. Like Hydevil |'D Also, should I bother fixing up some of the new ones I had done that I sent to you awhile ago?
what do you mean by fixing up ? redrawing ?

if redrawing yes redraw as many as possible Cool

(2012-01-26, 02:46 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-01-26, 02:40 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: I suppose i'll send them a list of the ones I want to work on first. Like Hydevil |'D Also, should I bother fixing up some of the new ones I had done that I sent to you awhile ago?
what do you mean by fixing up ? redrawing ?

if redrawing yes redraw as many as possible Cool
Alrighty, I shall work on some of those as well. Doubt i'll ever get them all done, but maybe I can at least get all the final stages done. Who knows |D (Also, does this just continue off of the pay I have now?0
92 new Monster total...*anticipates*
Constantly dying yet never dead
Seriously gk, nice work. I wanna see that hermit crab so bad =)
The 4 Dimensions...Intriguing.
Nice work gk your new style is amazing
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I am looking forward to..

The 4 Dimensions
3 Stage Phoenix
2 Stage Sabertooth Tiger
2 Stage Snow Leopard

Tongue
Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind...

Because I freaken love the Phantom. <:T
But yes. I will be making new monsters every few re-dos. For fun as far as i'm concerned.
(2012-02-25, 08:41 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair

But yes. I will be making new monsters every few re-dos. For fun as far as i'm concerned.
COOL DRAW! but i think it's kinda like janusplit lol

"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
(2012-02-25, 10:31 AM)Edens Wrote:
(2012-02-25, 08:41 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair

COOL DRAW! but i think it's kinda like janusplit lol
Phantom of the Opera >.>

Looks like a monster Uncle would covet lmao
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"