Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front page Transformation grammar
[Image: Transform-Result.png]
I think it should be something like this(the black text):
After clicking transform monster on the my team page you will see the result at the bottom.
(2013-09-06, 11:34 PM)Trip Wrote: [Image: Transform-Result.png]
I think it should be something like this:
After clicking transform monster on the my team page you will see the result at the bottom.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here Trip... Confused Although, the only grammar errors I can see in the text are trivial.

It could be changed to:
"Your monster could not transform because it has not yet reached the required level of 62!"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Pretty sure he's talking about the text velow that.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-07, 03:59 AM)orboknown Wrote: Pretty sure he's talking about the text velow that.

Ah I see... didn't realise that was a part of it due to the different style of text O_O... In that case then yeah, I agree with Trip
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-07, 04:07 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-09-07, 03:59 AM)orboknown Wrote: Pretty sure he's talking about the text velow that.

Ah I see... didn't realise that was a part of it due to the different style of text O_O... In that case then yeah, I agree with Trip

i think that picture is on the home page, and there the black text is like that Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.