Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Topic Error?
What the-

For some reason, this topic: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-P...20#pid3720

is giving me a random redirect loop. T-T Is anyone experiencing this problem on the forums?

Here's a screen of what I'm getting if anyone's curious:

https://prntscr.com/1vfp0
That happens on some topics. it is a pain.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
the link doesn't work for me at all but nothing has been a problem on the forums so far
There ae a few others, but they are few and far in between.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-05-14, 02:51 AM)idiot482 Wrote: the link doesn't work for me at all but nothing has been a problem on the forums so far

The topic link? It's not working for me either. That's the Pokemon vs Angry Bird topic in Off-Topic. D:
yep, the very same one. it happens and annoys the crap out of me. if you just go find it in its forum section and click on it you should be able to get to the topic. worked for me.
CeFurkan Wrote:
just looked for it in off topic it didn't work for me in their either ahhh sorry couldn't help at all hehehehe
That topic is cuuuurrrssseeed. D: It's Friday the 13th. >:3

0 replies and 0 views. Odd either way.
Now that you mention it.. I can't even open that topic <.<
hehehehe there is no need at all to be superstitious also sorry for being off topic
I've gotten this sometimes and yes I HATE Friday the 13th
I jerome300 am the only leader of Team Delta. Join Team Delta (Thunder Branch) TODAY! You'll also get an Electric Boxmon! We also have bases, hideouts, squads, and missions! - jerome300 leader 1/3 of Team Delta.
I'm getting creeped out.

>.>

I'ma leave that topic alone...
OK I've been wondering about this since I got Angry Birds for my iPad so who do you think is the best? Pokèmon or Angry Birds? NOTE: I may open an RP for this.

bet you 1000000000 gold that is what the topic says inside.
CeFurkan Wrote:
This has happened to me on some topics;; I've noticed that it's all with the... 'è' in pokemon. >w>
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
because you used è letter