Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum/Game Suggestion Box - SparH
I'm going to ponder up some different ideas for the community to enjoy, if they chose to. They will involve both forum and game. How it works, it will be held in forum and a forum activity and the winner gets the prize for the game.

Fan-Fiction Contest

So, my first idea is a Fan-fiction Contest. So, this suggestion contest.. For approval by both CeFurkan and our wonderful Content Designers, is to run a contest for the community. Whoever participates will have the objective of typing up a fun, mini fan-fiction story featuring a new zenith/legendary/ancient monster. It absolutely does not have to be one of those 3 classes. Users will totally have to create their own monster.

The story can be 2-3 paragraphs long. We all know how to write a story right? Well, this contest has no in-forum/in-game planning, so you have to plan out your story by yourself on paper or whatever. There will be rules and such. The whole story must contain very awesome details that explain whatever they are explaining to the fullest. Correct grammar, no mistakes. The stories have to have a good plot to where it makes sense so some of the users can understand it.

Forum rules apply of course, no doubt. The judges of these fan-fictions are CeFurkan and our magnificent Content Designers, once again, if they are willing. Create everything in your story without anyone's assistance. Or, this contest can have different rules like.. 2 people can be a participate and collaborate their ideas into 1 story and they both create their own monster.

This is just something so the community have some things to do, group activities and such. Makes the atmosphere lighter. Forum activities are very fun, especially for those who want to get away from the game for some time.

So, information about the monster prize. It's totally up to the user right now. They can create the base stats, type, species, monster (lol). They cannot determine the class or the move pool. In the story, the monster must be fully explained in detail and it must be an awesome story. Any genre is given, whether it be action, adventure, romance, comedy, drama, science fiction, etc.

Space for other ideas.. Comment anything, no spam. What are your thoughts? This idea can't happen once a month or so. Remember, it's totally up to CeFurkan's will and our outstanding Content Designer's as well. So anything that is like "this should be once a month!!" should not be posted. I disagree with it anyway. I'll be thinking up some other forum activities such as this.
i'd join fan fic contest
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
So a 2-3 paragraph story correct ? Or can it be longer ?
Signature Shop
Well, we don't really have any solid background knowledge about the world this game takes place in. Maybe through fan written pieces, players can build one up.
I'm joining this... maybe, if my schedule clears up Big Grin
2000 words sounds pretty fair...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Gotta think of more contests for different prizes and such.
forum needs VMs.
easier than PMs since they don't occupy inbox space.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Henrie Y U NO use Goodbye Spammer?
-About this... still going? I have 4-day breaks between every 7 chapters of Spirit Bonds, so... 4 days should be enough...
Constantly dying yet never dead
I can't think of any more.
Give us Vms. Give us a reason for edit line when we edit. Give us new options. Give us backrooms and usergroups and multiple skins and/rant
You're all bums who should look at this thread :/
I bought a monster and can not use

(2013-01-28, 09:14 PM)orboknown Wrote: Give us Vms. Give us a reason for edit line when we edit. Give us new options. Give us backrooms and usergroups and multiple skins and/rant
I bought a monster and can not use?What do I do
Hmm. I would like my story to be a lot longer than 2-3 paragraphs.
I can not use my monster that I bought at the shop? What do I do?
#872 "Dragortoise"
   Who Else Thinks 
It Makes WAY More Sense that a Giant "Dragon-Tortoise" would learn "HyperSurf" (at least) BEFORE it would learn "Fly"?
   -not that it shouldn't be able to learn fly too, Dragons are multi-talented Tongue
All dragons learn fly, all water types learn hyper surf..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I disagree with it anyway. I'll be thinking up some other forum activities such as this.
If you choose to employ one of our Delhi companions, you can kick back and appreciate your time with them. Our companions are extremely well-versed in their trade.
azsxdcvb