Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone feeling down
Must find some more super-effective pics......

You will laugh and be happy.
[Image: 101110.gif]
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Here. Be happy with these Harry Potter pics that I randomly found :/

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...8362_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-s...3147_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...5213_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...0665_n.jpg
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Thanks for the effort Smile
My favourite is the one with Snape in it XD
EDIT: AHA!!! I found that picture .o.
My Reaction When I Caught a Shiny Larvitar

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad35...ingout.gif
Small words FTW 8D
u guys made lots of posting jokes that i laughed instead lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
zerion stop torchering me with that lovely chicken i want some!!!
I feel worse now
i also had bad break-up iRemember Sad all i was doing to forget it was reading crime stories and training my muscules Big Grin i got over her in no time Smile i hope that this will work on you if you try Big Grin
Eat ice cream. It's a must, for when you break up.

[Image: 20100623ice_cream_sundae.jpg]
[Image: ice-cream-sundae-111.jpg?w=500]
This weekend just gets worse and worse..starting to feel like I'm useless and worthless

I don't know what to do
[Image: image?id=75271]

[Image: image?id=75036]
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i shall share a 2 funny facebook moments
[Image: 1zo837t.jpg]

[Image: 35dchub.jpg]
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
irem, if you and your girlfriend still like each other...then why don't you right your wrongs and go back to being together?
and what exactly is the problem...?
Viper thats a personal problem that he maybe dosnt want to talk about.
hey if he didnt want to talk about it he wouldnt have made this thread...
technically he made this thread to cheer him up NOT to Tell us about his personal problem
Okay..don't judge me and if you have nothing helpful to say please keep it to yourself.
I want to be with her and I still like her. She still wants to be with me and she still likes me. But I asked her why we couldn't be together and she said that there was a difference between wanting and allowing...so there's some issue that's standing between us. And I don't know what it is and she tells me she doesn't know either..so I asked her if she thinks that there's any chance of us being together..and she said she doesn't know. There are some other factors which I'll share if you think they're necessary to help me..
So I think the problem is that I don't know whether to keep on hoping and fighting in the hope that we do get back together knowing that there is a high chance that it will come to nothing..or to give up now and try to move on even though I know we both like each other and knowing that I will regret it..I think..and it's really screwing up my head and confusing me and just generally destroying me and I don't know what to do..
Not a lot of information to go off of, but if you really do like her you just need to let her know that you want to be with her and that you will do anything to make it right, it may be plain and simple, but it is hard to swallow your pride and open up to someone like this, but once you do you will get an answer from her and yourself; it is better to so something you regret than something you didn't, so you need to open up to her, and then you can have a definite answer, she may want to get back together she may not want to get back together, but at least you will have closure and you can start healing sooner than later.

Hope that helps man
I did all of the above and she said she didn't know and that's why I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I should keep on hoping or let it go..and whilst she doesn't know I can't get closure because I keep on hoping..

She did tell me there was little chance of us getting together..so I'm guessing I should move on.. but she keeps on saying she misses me and thinks of me all the time. So should I ask her to stop as it's just confusing me? Or should I take it to mean I should persevere?..There's a small pathetic part of me that doesn't want it to stop though and it's just tearing me in half >.>
This is a job for MemeMan!! Let me go find my friend so he can post funny memes here. Oh and try listening to the Song of Healing or something :/ *shrugs and leaves to find ze friend who works at a place where they make up funny memes*
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-17, 06:27 PM)iRemember Wrote: I did all of the above and she said she didn't know and that's why I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I should keep on hoping or let it go..and whilst she doesn't know I can't get closure because I keep on hoping..

She did tell me there was little chance of us getting together..so I'm guessing I should move on.. but she keeps on saying she misses me and thinks of me all the time. So should I ask her to stop as it's just confusing me? Or should I take it to mean I should persevere?..There's a small pathetic part of me that doesn't want it to stop though and it's just tearing me in half >.>
Little chance is not good enough, if she did not give you a definite answer when you opened up to her, then you need to move on, you are just tearing yourself apart thinking about a maybe. You can just part ways for now so you won't have these confused feelings; and in the future if it is truly meant to be then you two will start seeing each other again, but for now you should part ways just so each of you can think about what each of you want. After each of you have had some time apart both of you will know what you want and if you both believe you should be together. Dating other people will also help with this, you will find a lot about yourself and who you want to be with by dating other girls. By dating other girls you will find out if you and your ex girlfriend were meant or not meant to be.

Hope this help man
That's really helpful, thanks Mike. It means a lot, and thanks to everyone else for your support Smile I owe you all and if any of you need help with anything I'd be more than happy to help.
(2012-12-17, 09:06 PM)iRemember Wrote: That's really helpful, thanks Mike. It means a lot, and thanks to everyone else for your support Smile I owe you all and if any of you need help with anything I'd be more than happy to help.
Glad to have helped rem, wish you the best of luck that you find what your looking for.
Should I completely cut myself off from her? Or would it work if we stayed as friends?
(2012-12-17, 09:22 PM)iRemember Wrote: Should I completely cut myself off from her? Or would it work if we stayed as friends?
Yeah you should be friends and stay in contact, that way when you both realize what you want you can either remain friends or become a couple again based on the outcome of how it all plays out.
Alright Mike, thanks again Smile
(2012-12-17, 06:27 PM)iRemember Wrote: I did all of the above and she said she didn't know and that's why I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I should keep on hoping or let it go..and whilst she doesn't know I can't get closure because I keep on hoping..

man i know what your going through,i have been going through something similar the past 2 months...me and this girl like each other,dated,broke up, 2 reasons; 1. her dad doesn't like her dating,think she is to young, 2. She lives in north carolina...idk how you feel about this girl. but i really like the girl i'm talking about,and i'm fighting for her the best i can,hopefully for the best,if you feel like she's "the one" and your really love her,don't move on,just wait it out,but if it was just another crush,move on,all the advice i can give ya now. hope i helped a little bit
zach ur like 10 im sure irem situation is alot more serious
MemeMan has come!! He's taking over my computer only to post the memes. :/ *shrugs*

[Image: funny-sandwich-meme.jpg?]

[Image: 9w14.jpg?]

[Image: 9w2f.jpg?]

[Image: 9w0l.jpg?]

Hope these cheer you up ; ^ ;
*Facepaw* HE WANTS TO POST MORE.

[Image: 24121758.jpg?]

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...losed.jpg?]

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...th-it.jpg?]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-17, 07:38 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: This is a job for MemeMan!! Let me go find my friend so he can post funny memes here. Oh and try listening to the Song of Healing or something :/ *shrugs and leaves to find ze friend who works at a place where they make up funny memes*
You have those connections?
*Happy now*
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS