Thread Closed
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy 7 Mafia-Game over! TIE GAME cuz of mod screw up
wonder why people are voting me now...yall want to know who is scum...just dont vote for anybody if you are town and it will be no lynch today Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
also all these people changing there votes to me...what do they think Im dangerous to them?
you save too many people, no one is that nice without trying to hide something
You dare Challenge ME ?

you guys do realize you're not allowed to edit your posts on this thread right?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I will stick with my Rake vote

@Mod can we get a vote count
[Image: image]
Looks like we have two mod votes coming?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-03-25, 03:18 AM)Knost Wrote: Looks like we have two mod votes coming?
why do you say that
Rake and Quanto edited their posts if I'm not mistaken.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Facts I have seen
1. quanto posts 26 replies since the last night phase...
2. quanto starts a "reveal your role or die" campaign...
3. quanto reveals his apparent role in the game first and accuses anyone else who does not as scum in the game...

Now... fortunately for quanto I don't this as an act of a mafia gone mad but a townie is desperation. I mean, what would this gain for the mafia? Draws attention to one of their members (assuming there is more then 1 ) which isn't exactly beneficial to them.

However staff failed to give a simple reason for his quietness when I called him out on it last time. Especially when i brought up the simple question of why he would change his vote to uncle when a) he hadn't made a vote in the first place, and b) vote for uncle when uncle brought up the simple statement that both guider and staff had been quiet. I am going to vote the same way as I did last round for the fact that Staff didn't justify his quietness.

Vote: Staff
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
/yeah on a side note if i'm not already dead, GK is kind of afk from the game due to the fact that she's had no time really. Sorry guys D|; /
(2012-03-25, 04:19 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: /yeah on a side note if i'm not already dead, GK is kind of afk from the game due to the fact that she's had no time really. Sorry guys D|; /
Dead girl talking!

(2012-03-25, 04:26 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 04:19 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: /yeah on a side note if i'm not already dead, GK is kind of afk from the game due to the fact that she's had no time really. Sorry guys D|; /
Dead girl talking!
lol

yeah..about that...orbo..knida...killed you
You dare Challenge ME ?

there are 3 mafia left...uncle_lungfish...if you was the town vigilante who would you vig this night phase? And yes pck I am desperate its now at the crisis point...there are 3 mafia and 4 townies *unless there are other factions* so it's a do or die.....we cant afford to lynch fellow townies...an with me voteblocked we dont have the numbers to lynch scum...so Im trying my best to get people to roleclaim..as that might nail the coffin on one of my mafia suspects....if i manage to vig a scum tonight we live another day..
I vigged dark espeon because 1) If he was scum he needed to die anyway 2)If he was town he sure wasn't even attempting to contribute......and then....he flipped town Sad
Vote Count-
Rake:2-Uncle, MOD
Quanto:2-Knost, MOD
Staff:1-PCK

edited cuz mistaken name.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
umm hate to give myself a vote...but yeah rake voted for me as well
@mod on previous post since we cant edit

Vote Count-
Quanto:3-Knost, MOD, Rake
Staff:1-PCK

and here i die if the third mafia member notices Sad
when I do die...the game is up...as the mafia should have the same number of members as the town *not to mention they could assasinate another townie in the night phase if the game were to continue*...and we all know what that means Sad
(2012-03-25, 04:09 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: when I do die...the game is up...as the mafia should have the same number of members as the town *not to mention they could assasinate another townie in the night phase if the game were to continue*...and we all know what that means Sad
Facts I had posted earlier
1. quanto posts 26 replies since the last night phase...
2. quanto starts a "reveal your role or die" campaign...
3. quanto reveals his apparent role in the game first and accuses anyone else who does not as scum in the game...

I first ruled quanto out because his excessive posting, which wouldn't make sense for a mafia member to do as it attracts attention.

But remembering an aruement with Orbo in the last mafia game that people act in such a way to try and give the perception of an image.

So the facts that seem to be hidden are:
1. Quanto posts the "post role or die" campaign to try and bring out the mafia members
2. Quanto posts his role as a vigilante, Town alignmened
3. Excessive posting to make it look like the desperate act of a townie helping out his brothern...

Quanto states he is a townie and then proceeds to act in a way that would be stupid of a mafia member to act... but wouldn't that be just the way a mafia member would want to appear? Appear as a townie because the person is acting in such a way that wouldn't make sense for a mafia member...

My other thoughts are, throughout the entire forum I haven't found a number that states that amount of people playing as mafia members. So if there are indeed 3 as Quanto states in the quote above... how would he know that? And if Quanto's prediction is indeed true that three mafia members and his death would cause an end to the game, would that not give him immunity? A perfect position for a mafia member to be in?

With these new found facts, I feel that silence in this case is not the way of at least 1 mafia member. Therefore I switch my vote to quanto.

Unvote: Staff

Vote: Quanto

"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
that is game...now we just wait for orbo...and rake...you are horrible at scum...you was going to die tonight...
and pc think about it..if it was more than three the game would have already ended cause the mafia would have outnumbered the town...
Well, i think i'm convinced:

UNVOTE : QUANTO KONAMI

VOTE: Staff V

He hasn't voted except to retaliate against Uncle, very mafia like in my opinion
You dare Challenge ME ?

Im still alive o.0 I must be getting old...i was SO sure rake was scum Sad
well i am an interesting person, plus i won't die, i'm what some would call unkillable
You dare Challenge ME ?

another option would be to have 2 mafia quanto. It is more then 1 for sure, but to say 3 (not giving any room for variation ex/2 or more) is too precise. I thought think there might be only 2 but 3 would also make sense. If it is 3, then the town will most likely lose, if there are 2 then it will take at least two more rounds. You gave too specific a number when there hasn't been any detail of numbers yet... something only a mafia would know. So from my understanding, for you to know for a fact there are three when I haven't been able to pick up that detail in this entire thread seems like you know something that I don't. For you to know that detail means you would have to be apart of it in some way or fashion... thus, you are a part of the mafia. Now, if there are three members, that leaves you, staff and 1 more. At least if we lynch you that is one less mafia to worry about (if there is in fact 3 mafia). If there is only 2, then lynch staff next turn, town will win.
see that is why I wanted a massclaim...so we would have a better chance of figuring out how many scum there are...but no...nobody would roleclaim...if you are so sure me and staff are mafia...why not lynch staff and leave me for the next day...on the off chance I have been telling the truth the whole stinking time? If I am mafia it would not matter what day you lynch me as long as it does happen...if however i am what i have been telling yall the entire time me being alive would be a boon

*forgot my cousin had left his forum account on....this is quanto...anyways going to continue my posts...*
and regular members get auto edit post thingamajig...oh well at least my whole rant will be in one post without me having to edit....also there is proof of a night kill role outside of sk and mafia...
[Image: 277851-vegeta_vs_goku.jpg]

uh..Rakes unvote counted.
Vote Count-

Quanto:3-Knost, MOD, Uncle

Staff:2-PCK,
Rake
  • 8(current)