Thread Closed
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy 7 Mafia-Game over! TIE GAME cuz of mod screw up
VOTE : GUIDER

he doesn't vote very much, maybe he's holding back
You dare Challenge ME ?

He did not role-claim...fine marks him on suspected scum list...one of the people who make it on this list are going to be night killed o.0 *going to go see how many players I can get to post on this thread without actually breaking the rules by talking about the mafia game...*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
ouch edited my post...thats gonna bite m,e in the butt
i don't vote except unless it's mandatory
i prefer not to make any mistakes like voting off another good guy
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-03-25, 12:51 AM)Guider456 Wrote: i don't vote except unless it's mandatory
i prefer not to make any mistakes like voting off another good guy
Well then how could you ever win if you don't vote?

[Image: image]
especially since most townies dont get night kills...anyways...is anybody going to roleclaim? wouldnt want to shoot an innocent townie...if you have posted in this thread by tomorrow...and you havent roleclaimed...you are scum in my book
think about it...the mafia already knows who is mafia and who is not...so letting your fellow townies know who you are is actually a good thing at this point in the game
i don't know how to roleclaim >.>
You dare Challenge ME ?

just say your role..nothing to complicated o.0
why bother with the roleclaiming... you do realize the mafia could trick us...and say that they are some kind of townie
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
because it provides more of a chance to uncover a lie...mafia will have to come up with some type of role that is town aligned so they wont be lynched...and townies wont have to lie about their role
And if they claim a role that is untenable/not town aligned...you know the score...that equals a lynch...with a roleclaim at this point of the game it really is lynch all liers
as it would not do a townie any good to conceal their role...in fact my role is one of the more dangerous ones to reveal/role claim...as now the mafia cannot afford to have me alive
well it would be a lynch if I could vote...but if we can find a scum...i can still shoot the guy o.0
I'm the town's Richard Simmons.

*puts on spandex* Everybody work! Come on guy's work up a sweat! You're a pony!

...point made.... Wink
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
no...no point made...just say the role you were given...if you have posted here and not role claimed...you might be one of the ones to die tonight...and trust me..i know certain roles are in the game...and that one...is not one of them
either make a serious roleclaim...or die...that simple...
Vote: Guider

Not voting at all is weird...
Unvote: Guider

Vote: Quanto

I love ya Quanto, but you're acting mighty weird my guy. Usually the loudest person in the room has the most to hide.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
How am I acting weird...I asked for a role claim...said why a role claim would be a good idea...and then got fed up when no one who has posted has roleclaimed o.o

Do people not understand that mafia can talk outside of this thread? that means they know everybody who is town anyway...and it is far enough into the game that hiding town power roles does no good
look back over my posts...have i said a single thing that would lead you to believe I am scum? *if so post it and say why it makes you think im scum* if the answer to that is no...that leaves 3 choices...

1) You are judging solely on my post count
2) You are scum
3) neither of the above...i *if this is the one you think applies...state why..*
This reminds me of the South Park episode.... Vote or Die.... Except it is Role Claim or die.
but you can see why role claiming would be a good thing for town right?
People who talk a lot don't always have something to hide..... I suspected Quanto before.... But idk I am leaning more towards a quite person....

(2012-03-25, 01:52 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: but you can see why role claiming would be a good thing for town right?
Yes I can but I won't start unless other people do.... That is dangerous stuff.

I already role claimed...and if you want I can tell you why I vigged each player *this would at least let the mafia know i am the real vigilante...as they know full well who they vigged*
although my vigs failed...you go after quiet people and there is a chance they might be town Sad
(2012-03-25, 01:56 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: although my vigs failed...you go after quiet people and there is a chance they might be town Sad
That is why I voted Rake... But he acts so random it is hard to tell... Which of course may be his cover.

I cant vote...so there is only 3 townies who can vote...my point...you are not getting a lynch unless its to lynch a townie...the only way to end this without the mafia getting the upperhand is for me to vig a scum instead of a town member
Thats why all the insistance on role claims...if I dont get scum with my night vig I have doomed the town Sad
[ UNVOTE GUIDER

VOTE QUANTO

vigilantes can have secrets too, and this roleclaim or die seems like quanto is trying to hide something, even if he is telling the truth, plus , purposely saving a scum. sounds odd to me >.>
You dare Challenge ME ?

trying to hide something? What is it do you think Im hiding? also answer the questions i posted earlier o.o
3) neither of the above , i go with my gut and it's telling me that you want to save scum for other reasons
You dare Challenge ME ?

• 7(current)