Thread Closed
  • 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy 7 Mafia-Game over! TIE GAME cuz of mod screw up
I vote Rake, because he sounds suspiciously like the Rake and will murder us all with his claws in our sleep!
(2012-03-09, 03:03 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Vote: Uncle_Lung_Fish

Only a person with Fish in their name would make people sleep with the fishes
Lungfish are friendly creatures.....

Anyways I won't hold it against you this is random voting stage.

Votes: Dawn

eh hem.
The Rules List Wrote:1a.Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Inui.
1b. Do not hide your vote in the middle of a post; make an effort to put it outside of text to help me find them when I'm scanning through the thread.
2.To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Xyro.
3.No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Vote: Dawn
Vote Count
Uncle Lung Fish:1(Rake)
kamenashi:
Guider:
Rake:1(Dawn)
Knost:1(Staff)
Staff Vidyasagar:
GarbageKeeper:
Dark Espeon:
Quanto:
PCK:
Dawn:1(Uncle)
Not votingTongueCK, guider, gk, quanto, knost, Espeon,Kameneshi

Oops. Fail on my part. Since I already stated my reason...

Vote: Rake
vote count above amended.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Are you guys voting me because I was a Mafia in the other game? >:I
UNVOTE: Uncle_Lung_Fish

VOTE: DAWN

bringing people to see the dawn, the dawn of their new afterlife more likely =.=
You dare Challenge ME ?

I feel so loved.

Ooh, and OMGUS vote. :o

Defensive, perhaps? Bandwagoning because it's the greatest chance of survival?
actually the best way would be to now unbandwagon and vote for someone else, making me appear unsure of who to trust Wink
You dare Challenge ME ?

i don't know... dawn was mafia in the last game therefore the chance that dawn is mafia in this game is slim. On the other hand, what better way to be a mafia then to know that people knew you were a mafia in the last game and bring that up in this game...

Since the law of large numbers does not exist and I think dawn has the same chance at being mafia as last game...

PcK Votes Dawn
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
You guys have no idea how wrong you're getting at right now...

And if you also twist around that logic, wouldn't the other mafia player in said game (ahem, Rake?) also have that chance? For all you know, we could be working together in some conceited strategy to destroy you all. Additionally, Rake's comment makes me suspicious, because it sounds quite a bit like something a Mafia player would say, since it is unlike a regular townie in my opinion. The most common strategy for mafia is to bandwagon in some way so that users that may or may not be innocent are lynched, reducing the chances of the townies winning.

Not to mention that the two cult players are also in the game. In fact, everyone has a chance of being mafia in the game. It all depends on the luck of the draw, not preference of the administrator. Suspicions also work the same way, since it hasn't been worked out who is most likely to be mafia and who's most likely to be a townie.

So there's really two factors working this round, chance, and suspicions from past games.

That shall be my defense/rebuttal for now. I will not change my mind on lynching Rake however.
If i were the Mafia i certainly wouldn't throw suspicion on myself, even if i knew other players would ignore it and lynch someone else, it would be self - destructive to throw suspicion on myself, unless i knew that i was a innocent townie who was out to vindicate his innocence
You dare Challenge ME ?

It would be counter-productive for me to say that I was a Mafia in the other game, therefore I may be a mafia in this game. Though, I was questioning your reasons to vote me buuut, that's all I have to say on the matter.

And the only person who knows who he really is is really yourself. We don't know therefore we suspect.
good point, also in the other game i didn't even know we were mafia members until the end lol, i forgot what i was half way through and i had deleted orbo's pm, so i just voted based on gut instinct
You dare Challenge ME ?

Shoot. And I almost considered voting you off one of those rounds for unknown reasons. n_n

Anyways, there's still some time ticking here. We'll see... mhm.
(2012-03-10, 02:40 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: good point, also in the other game i didn't even know we were mafia members until the end lol, i forgot what i was half way through and i had deleted orbo's pm, so i just voted based on gut instinct
Lol ha ha didn't know you were mafia! Well you did a heck of a good job winning for not even knowing but maybe that is what makes you win... Pure random voter might have an advantage ya know.

(that puts dawn at L-1...now we wait to see what happens...*makes notes*)

ooc: just noticed this game started ;P and since it is 11 players...wonder what roles he cut out? as there WAS going to be 12 power roles and only one vanilla townie *somebody deleted the post that mentioned that before...not naming any names...*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
anyways...I'll be keeping logs of everybody that people vote for...

Example Rake;Uncle,Dawn.... so it wont really be that complicated...just ask me why im collecting the info after day 2 and I'll be glad to spill the beans Smile
@mod I have some questions about the mechanics of the last mafia game...should I ask them here...or somewhere else?

and sorry bout all the posts but its a bugger not being able to edit ;P
You can pm me any questions pertaining to mechanics.
vote count later.
(2012-03-10, 01:56 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: @mod I have some questions about the mechanics of the last mafia game...should I ask them here...or somewhere else?

and sorry bout all the posts but its a bugger not being able to edit ;P
I am happy you post a lot Quanto... You are sure to keep the game going and nice note taking.... We shall see how much that info helps us.

Vote Count

Uncle Lung Fish:

kamenashi:

Guider:

Rake:1(Dawn)

Knost:1(Staff)

Staff Vidyasagar:

GarbageKeeper:

Dark Espeon:

Quanto:

PCK:

Dawn5SadUncle,Rake,PCK,Knost,Quanto)

Not voting:, guider, gk,Espeon,Kameneshi
Orange highlight shows the lynch prospect with the most votes at the moment.
/ quite clearly has been asleep or never left their house. /
Ahurrr welp. First to point fingers may have more of a reason to try to direct attention away from themselves.

(2012-03-11, 05:30 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: / quite clearly has been asleep or never left their house. /
Ahurrr welp. First to point fingers may have more of a reason to try to direct attention away from themselves.

I think that is a lynch

yes it does...I even mentioned in my first post...after voting dawn...that dawn was now at L-1....welp now the only thing that we can do is wait and see the flip?
(2012-03-11, 01:36 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: yes it does...I even mentioned in my first post...after voting dawn...that dawn was now at L-1....welp now the only thing that we can do is wait and see the flip?
Yes tomorrow I guess, Orbo isn't usually on on Sundays I don't think.

• 3(current)