Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't played the test server long enough to search moves for errors. I have played long enough to know that it plays and looks great, the ideas are original and expansive, and my prior concerns about things like random abilities all have some form of compromise that makes the dumb luck factor not so overwhelming.

I noticed that abilities do not change with evolutions and that was a huge plus for me. At first I did not like the show details button on wild monsters, but with the abilities it really keeps you from wasting a bunch of time spam catching everything to get the right ability(ies).
what's the point of this?
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
The 'Show detailes' button works really well with the random
abilities, just shows that the button will be used often since you can
check their uvs/abilities before you catch

Try and read it carefully Fjkulit.
could have put this in the version 1.02 something thread..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
thanks for feedback
we are trying to make game fun for you Smile
I agrree with you hammer,test erver is awesome,tons of awesome monster and you can see details before catching them
Love the graphic overhaul, love the detailed monster buton in battle, love the personality and nickname that you now have on your monsters. My only flaw, which is just my opinion, the moves shouldn't be like Power-32 Accuracy-89. It should just be Power-30 Accuracy-90
However, from my initial experience, I can say that the game plays and looks great. The ideas behind it are unique and expand time card calculator
Welcome
A final grade calculator is a tool or online calculator that helps students determine the grades they need to achieve on their remaining assignments, exams, or other assessments in order to attain a desired final grade in a course
I'm using CMPedometer to track the walking distance and a repeating 1-second Timer to count down the time.  Taylor Swift 2048