Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: eureka-seven-9-team.jpg]

Eureka Seven, known in Japan as Psalms of Planets Eureka seveN (交響詩篇エウレカセブン Kōkyōshihen Eureka Sebun, literally "Symphonic Psalms Eureka Seven"), is amecha anime TV series by Bones. Eureka Seven tells the story of Renton Thurston and the outlaw group Gekkostate, his relationship with the enigmatic mecha pilot Eureka, and the mystery of the Coralians.
Bandai produced three video games based on Eureka Seven; two of them are based on events prior to the show, while the third is based on the first half of the show. Both the original concept of the anime and the video game Eureka Seven vol. 1: New Wave have been adapted into manga series as well, although with many significant changes primarily at the end. The TV series has also been adapted into a series of four novels and a movie.

This Anime has the best Mixes Also Big Grin
Here 2 of my Favs :3

[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
A mod needs to delete rescuelsolf's above post. I have already reported it but this post is just so they get the message.

Also, sorry for being off-topic Patrick, but darn spammers/ ads need to go away...

I don't really follow anime :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Thanks for the report tank.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.