Poll: Do you support this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been informed that we do not currently have an escape rope type item in the game, this item would be so helpful. I'm thinking it could be put down next to the nets, could cost 150,000 just like the perfect net and would be re-usable.

If an item wouldn't be in the cards, how about a move? Freak suggested a teleportation move, I like the idea. However with a move, it would mean giving up a good monster's spot for the monster that had the move taught to it. It wouldn't be worth replacing one of your good monster's moves with it since you don't really go in caves too often. It would work in the same way as Dig does on pokemon. 

I'd be more open to a move if it could be taught to a Dragon+Water type so that I could just give it to my Fly+Surf monster.

If I'm wrong and there is a move/item for this then please let me know, thanks Smile.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
i suggested this once, but no one really paid attention. >.< maybe you'll have better luck Big Grin
Well look, if your not training a monster which evolve depends on lost battles, you can just surrender to teleport back to the mc... uh huh..
(2013-08-08, 07:32 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Well look, if your not training a monster which evolve depends on lost battles, you can just surrender to teleport back to the mc... uh huh..

But that doesn't make any sense in terms of this game being like pokemon... We shouldn't have to battle and lose to get out of a cave quickly, just like we shouldn't have to be forced into battling when we click clearly click run.
Or just get a teleport in gameSmile A move teleport i mean
escape!!!!!
(2013-08-08, 10:28 AM)The Collector Wrote:
(2013-08-08, 07:32 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Well look, if your not training a monster which evolve depends on lost battles, you can just surrender to teleport back to the mc... uh huh..

But that doesn't make any sense in terms of this game being like pokemon... We shouldn't have to battle and lose to get out of a cave quickly, just like we shouldn't have to be forced into battling when we click clearly click run.

We shouldn't want to be just like pokemon.
Having the item be reusable is an interesting consideration, but I feel like that takes away part of the innate sense of danger and wonder when going into a cave.
Also the run thing should be based on speed iirc.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Very easy to get out of a dungeon right now. I think the time put into developing this would be best spent elsewhere.
what will this item do exactly ?
(2013-08-16, 11:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what will this item do exactly ?

Just take you from which ever floor you're on in a cave, to the enterance of the cave. Saves running back from say, F3 of certain caves. I hate having to hunt in caves for DMS due to the running back out. I don't know, maybe it's just me.
(2013-08-16, 11:57 PM)The Collector Wrote:
(2013-08-16, 11:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what will this item do exactly ?

Just take you from which ever floor you're on in a cave, to the enterance of the cave. Saves running back from say, F3 of certain caves. I hate having to hunt in caves for DMS due to the running back out. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

yes i should add this Smile