Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email Issue
So like... I don't know anywhere else to put this, so yeah... Uuuum I REALLY need a storage acc because I have a whole bunch of useless monsters just lying around that I either have too many of, or I just don't need, so I tried to make a storage account an to do that I need a whole new email.. So I made a whole new email which I'm okay with putting in here because its a junk email an I don't care about it. FoxCanine727@gmail.com and I tried to make a new account and I DS everything, but the Emil never came through.. Has this happened to anybody else or is it just me? And how do I fix it? Please help. :-/
I'm baaaaaaaack
did you try sending the verification again?
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(08-04-2013, 01:57 PM)Subarashi Wrote: did you try sending the verification again?
Yeah about 20 times..
I'm baaaaaaaack
did you make sure all of the info is correct?

if its still a problem, try making a new email again, and try again? best i can do :/
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(08-04-2013, 02:04 PM)Subarashi Wrote: did you make sure all of the info is correct?

if its still a problem, try making a new email again, and try again? best i can do :/

Yeah I double checked info... Thanks for the help..
I'm baaaaaaaack
Fixed thanks subrashi for the help :)
I'm baaaaaaaack
(08-04-2013, 04:03 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Fixed thanks subrashi for the help Smile

what was the issue because this is important

did you check your junk spam folder ?
(08-04-2013, 09:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 04:03 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Fixed thanks subrashi for the help Smile

what was the issue because this is important

did you check your junk spam folder ?

Yeah I did, cef.. It wasn't in there. It also happened to my friend so we made a whole new email a while ago.. It worked after that.
I'm baaaaaaaack