Poll: What would be your choice then?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
50.00%
14.29%
35.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effective Healing ability
I pm'd the BOSS about this and he said it seems reasonable. He told me to  make a forum thread so here it goes.

Effective Healing ability is now useless the fact that wecan't use any items in PVP. With this, I have 2 suggestions. (I made a 3rd options 'coz with comments that it will be op.

1. Make it work on ORBS, if orbs heals 10% of HPevery turn, Effective Healing ability will make it 20%. (% depends on the BOSS decision)

2. Make it double all moves with healing effect.If a move restores 21% of the user's HP, Effective Healing ability will make it 42%.

3. Remove Effective Healing.

What you say...?
agreed
about the 2nd part..... wouldn't that make the held item "life drain" a little too op? 

Life Drain- Monster holding this item will gain 50% more life from life gaining moves life gain percent. Example: 10% life gain move will gain 15% life.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-03-08, 06:08 AM)Psywar Wrote: I pm'd the BOSS about this and he said it seems reasonable. He told me to  make a forum thread so here it goes.

Effective Healing ability is now useless the fact that wecan't use any items in PVP. With this, I have 2 suggestions.

1. Make it work on ORBS, if orbs heals 10% of HPevery turn, Effective Healing ability will make it 20%.

2. Make it double all moves with healing effect.If a move restores 21% of the user's HP, Effective Healing ability will make it 42%.

What you say...?

I do not like the second option. Imagine battling a monster with like kind of healing power, effectively healing almost half of it's health? No thank you
ikr tak! That is whey i prefer suggestion # 1

(2013-03-08, 06:13 AM)Crusader Rabbit Wrote:
(2013-03-08, 06:08 AM)Psywar Wrote: I pm'd the BOSS about this and he said it seems reasonable. He told me to  make a forum thread so here it goes.

Effective Healing ability is now useless the fact that wecan't use any items in PVP. With this, I have 2 suggestions.

1. Make it work on ORBS, if orbs heals 10% of HPevery turn, Effective Healing ability will make it 20%.

What you say...?

I do not like the second option. Imagine battling a monster with like kind of healing power, effectively healing almost half of it's health? No thank you
Does that means you agree with option # 1?
I think its waaay over powered. 

Maybe if it increase it 30 % or something it would be more reasonable. 

Can you imagine a monster with your version of Effective Healing, Expert Regen and an Orb?

It would be recovering 35% of its health every turn...thats crazy.

and with a move it would recover around 60% of its health. 

I think a 30% increase on healing items is fine. 
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-03-08, 06:16 AM)Knost Wrote: I think its waaay over powered. 

Can you imagine a monster with your version of Effective Healing, Expert Regen and an Orb?

You got a point Knost! But we can't just let Effective healing sitting there useless. Better if the Boss will remove it . . .
(2013-03-08, 06:20 AM)Psywar Wrote:

You got a point Knost! But we can't just let Effective healing sitting there useless. Better if the Boss will remove it . . .
But he wont. that would be a lot of things to fix. I think if you make it a 25% increase everyone will be happy.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-03-08, 06:24 AM)Knost Wrote:

But he wont. that would be a lot of things to fix. I think if you make it a 25% increase everyone will be happy.
Well, maybe we let the BOSS decide on the % of increase . . .
(2013-03-08, 06:32 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2013-03-08, 06:24 AM)Knost Wrote:

Well, maybe we let the BOSS decide on the % of increase . . .
Nahhh lol
25% increase on items seems good idea

any others ideas ?
(2013-03-08, 09:31 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: 25% increase on items seems good idea

any others ideas ?
I honestly don't think it would work any other way or not as well anyways. 

That seems like your best option Cefurkan.
yeah i like it too
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i choose 1
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
disagree with #2...there are some moves that increase hp by 40-50% of max hp already
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
maybe different option:
Successful move, regen 5% max hp.
i am planning to make this like

increase orb healing 10% to 15%

what do you say ?
Would be cool...

Btw, if you are gonna plan on removing the ablity, what ablity will v1 dimagem get ?
(2013-03-08, 03:13 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Would be cool...

Btw, if you are gonna plan on removing the ablity, what ablity will v1 dimagem get ?

no i am not planning to remove ability
just add an aditional feature Smile
abilities are good i like them but if npc got good ability i got no chance

and yeah it would be cool if orbs healed 15%
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Well... 15% Orb could be a-ok, but stacked with expert regen and helaing moves... well, imo that's disasterous.
Overall, 15% couldn't hurt I guess. Hopefully.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve