Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubstep Discussion
Anyone have any good Dubstep artists/songs that I can get??? You can share them here too.. <.< I guess..

I have a lot of Skrillex, some Daft Punk, Deadmau5 is boring so I'm not getting it.. Um.. I have to get some Nero, I used to have Bassnectar, and I have Noisia - Machine Gun.

So, I don't have a lot Sad and it's weird trying to find some too.
Look no further *-*

I'd post the songs but im a bit busy, so i'll update later
I'd post more but my music was taken from me v.v

Artist:
Dr.P
Zomboy
Borgore
Excision
Datsick
DoubleSpit
FluxPavilion
AND MitiS! I<3 Mitis!

These are all i can remember for the moment, they're mostly heavy, 'cept for maybe Dr.P and flux.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
go ask Lamb. he'll help you out
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thank you Ghost :O Idc about songs, just artists. I have youtube for songs Smile
Lamb is techno -w-

You're welcome.

with a dabble of dub.
Some youtube channels give you the scoop on the newest dubstep, if you wanna be into, like into it into it, i'd sub to them
I really just lost my youtube acc so i don't remember all, i just remember one that updated alot:
https://www.youtube.com/user/KOdubstep

You're welcome.

(2012-09-27, 09:10 PM)Ghost Wrote: Some youtube channels give you the scoop on the newest dubstep, if you wanna be into, like into it into it, i'd sub to them

I really just lost my youtube acc so i don't remember all, i just remember one that updated alot:

https://www.youtube.com/user/KOdubstep
I has subscribed *_*
Dubstep artist sometimes upload junk, but if you scavenge hard enough you'll find their good tracks -3-
Btw, Grime is the best type of dubstep, but it's hard to find ;3

You're welcome.

(2012-09-27, 08:02 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Daft Punk, Deadmau5

Alright first of all Daft Punk and Deadmau5 both specialize in house music, not dubstep. Deadmau5 does have a few dubstep tracks but he predominantly does house.

(2012-09-27, 09:06 PM)orboknown Wrote: go ask Lamb. he'll help you out

I really don't listen to dubstep at all lol. I really only listened to like four dubstep tracks haha.

(2012-09-27, 09:07 PM)Ghost Wrote: Lamb is techno -w-

Actually I listen predominantly to trance. I do listen to techno from time to time, but trance is my main genre.

Anyway, if you want to find out some dubstep artists or songs you can just do a Google search, and then search what you find on YouTube.
speak of the sacrificial lamb lol.
my friend listens to dubstep and i could ask him.
lemme find this one good dubstep image
[Image: intervention_700926.jpg]
I hate dubStep -W-
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Me too, but apparently Skrillex and deadmau5 is good (ACCORDING TO FOOLISH Friends)
Skrillex is Great, Deadmau5 is meh..
Some artists, eh?

Meg & Dia
UKF Dubstep

Bare Noize
Fatboy Slim
DJ Nightlife

Also see some of the pewdiepie dubsteps, omg they are sick! just search "Pewdiepie dubstep" and most of 'em will come up.. i'll put one here so you can hear for yourself :3 (i'd like to put up the best, but id risk a ban.. search "polarix pewdiepie dubstep" for the best <3)

[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Skrillex is trash, are you kidding me? Deadmau5 is trash that likes to extend itself. And pewdiepie or whatever it is, sounds a bit over the techno line.

You're welcome.

I for one like Skrillex <.<
(2012-09-29, 12:12 AM)Ghost Wrote: Skrillex is trash, are you kidding me? Deadmau5 is trash that likes to extend itself. And pewdiepie or whatever it is, sounds a bit over the techno line.
Please.. don't.. tell.. me.. you.. don't.. know.. who.. Pewdiepie.. is...?

if you don't know.. lemme explain..

PewDiePie is a swedish let's player who play horror games Like Amnesia, Slender, Cry of fear etc. He has one of the worlds fastest growing youtube Channel, and he is known all over the world. The song i linked, is a song for a competition Pewdie held, and maybe it is a bit more techno, but there is more songs out there made for that comp, which i'd say is more Dubstep than techno Smile

Well, if it were the fastest growing Youtube channel in the world, then my subscriptions must be the fastest growing in the universe or something, cause 1mil per vid doesn't seem too great -3-

You're welcome.

(2012-09-29, 10:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: Well, if it were the fastest growing Youtube channel in the world, then my subscriptions must be the fastest growing in the universe or something, cause 1mil per vid doesn't seem too great -3-
One of the worlds fastest*
you must read what i write bro, details are important.
And i'd say 1.000.000 subscribers in a month is quite good.. i wish i did
that good o.o

First of all, what's Dubstep?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Dubstep is what some people call "music"

Its just a whole song with beats and no lyrics

Technicaly speaking, its not music

Usually hippies listen to this XD <--- jk
:p
I dont like it though
(2012-09-30, 11:07 AM)Ashenator Wrote: First of all, what's Dubstep?
Don't listen to fjkulit, he's noob.

Dubstep is electronic music :/ If people around you say "wub wub wub" then they are talking about dubstep lol.

Dubstep can have lyrics or no lyrics. Not all of it has lyrics, it's just something interesting to listen to.

Dubstep Info

Quote:HipHop is dead anyway <.<
I hate dubstep it stinks :<

If you ask me to pick from
Dubstep, one d, or justin beiber..

Ill pick 1D

Ohh the hatred

Dont be a hippie XD
(2012-09-30, 09:29 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 10:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: Well, if it were the fastest growing Youtube channel in the world, then my subscriptions must be the fastest growing in the universe or something, cause 1mil per vid doesn't seem too great -3-
One of the worlds fastest*
you must read what i write bro, details are important.
And i'd say 1.000.000 subscribers in a month is quite good.. i wish i did
that good o.o
If it were*
Hypocrite. From what I've seen it's taking quiet a few months for the 2 mil. Yes it's a difficult task to accomplish, best it doesn't mean
One of the worlds fastest
Purely an over exaggeration.

And Fj, you must've been listening to junk. Even though i HATE Skrillex, I admit it reels in people to the wub side.

You're welcome.

Obviously fj doesn't know what Hippie's are or what music genre Hippie's listen to.

Anyways, I like Skrillex Smile No matter what Ghost says, hehe.

And, I dislike pewdiepie. Just saying :/
What has gone to the world? Disliking pewds.. tsss..
well, you like what you like Smile

Anyways, i have been checking up for some dubstep, and i found a short something a friend
of mine maid.. if lasts for 59 sec or so, but it is a really relaxing song :3 i can see if i find the link to
it, i know it is somewhere on soundcloud

Edit: found the link, here it is

https://soundcloud.com/krister_b/wubwubwub

(2012-09-30, 02:55 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: What has gone to the world? Disliking pewds.. tsss..
well, you like what you like Smile

Anyways, i have been checking up for some dubstep, and i found a short something a friend
of mine maid.. if lasts for 59 sec or so, but it is a really relaxing song :3 i can see if i find the link to
it, i know it is somewhere on soundcloud

Edit: found the link, here it is

https://soundcloud.com/krister_b/wubwubwub
Nice link, it's pretty good but the beginning sounds like something from an R&B artist or something xD

You're welcome.

Lolzinator, it's okay. Soft type, not heavy. It's alright though Smile
(2012-09-30, 03:46 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Lolzinator, it's okay. Soft type, not heavy. It's alright though Smile
As i said, it was i friend of mine that made it, he is not a proffesional, but he is quite good at making music, you should see some of his other work, one of the songs he made is named "one month work". it might not be dubstep, but it is quite amazing, for a kid on 16.

As writing this, i remember a kid a year younger than me or so. Search "dinozaur Dubstep" on youtube Wink

dubstep stink, basically they say i like turtles bwowowwo dub dub meowwwwwo splat! and that is dubstep.