Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello !
I'm quite new here and i wanted to sketch some monsters. Please note that 'wanted' is a keyword here ... I actually didn't have a lot of ideas for monster so i just lunched Paint Tool sai and drew (the verb i mean, lol) ... I actually discovered the monsters while i was drawin' em.

[Image: 14552_Monsters.png]

So, hm, yeah, theses are just sketches, if you like any, i can finish the drawing. The first one doesn't really look like a monster for me, not one for Monster MMO at least. In my mind, it was like some humanoid monster that live in undergroud/deep caves. He controls fire, i guess it's a earth/fire type.

The second is a cute water dragon which control electricity. It's evolutions isn't that cute tho x)

UPDATE 31/12/2013 :

Here, i worked more on the second one. It just need some final editions (mostly for textures). I was too lazy to open Photoshop and finish it xD
I hope you'll like it Big Grin
[Image: 28480_Monstre_bleu.png]

UPDATE 17/01/2014

I'm sorry but i totally forgot to upload the evolution of my last monster, which is finished for a looong time now (well, it's a sketch, but still :p)

[Image: 71292_evo.png]
Don't hesitate to comment ! (Please do ! x) )
Yours,
Drews.
First of all. Welcome to the forum Smile

I agree with the first being humanoid and the second looks good. Nice drawings Drews
Thank you !
Here, i worked more on the second one. It just need some final editions (mostly for textures). I was too lazy to open Photoshop and finish it xD
I hope you'll like it Big Grin
[Image: 28480_Monstre_bleu.png]
welcome to the GAME 
ur very good Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
welcome drew Smileyou drew nice
Hey Drew, welcome to the game.  c:  S'always nice to welcome an artist to the community.  You've got a very bright and welcoming style, it seems.  xD  Very cool.

Anyway - hope you enjoy yourself here.  If you're drawing for fun, keep it up!  If you're interested in drawing for the game itself, send me a message.  I can get you rollin'.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Thank you all !
Blast : Can u believe that i never got that one ? :p
Henrie : Thanks ! It means a lot comming from u (i love ur art !) and thank you for your interest, however, i'm pretty busy right now with some projects and my studies so i don't wanna to commit myself to any project. So i prefer to draw for Monster MMO on my spare time just for showcase. I may join when i'm a bit more free.

I'm sorry but i totally forgot to upload the evolution of my last monster, which is finished for a looong time now (well, it's a sketch, but still :p)

[Image: 71292_evo.png]
very nice , like it
Wow, these are really great!! I love the background on the second on a lot as well!!

The skin on the first one looks so smoooth and sooft and shiiiny ... :D.... I love the lighting ^-^
man u have talent

would you consider revamping few monsters ?

add my skype : monstermmorpg