Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation Tournament Quillifacation
Hi guys today ill talk abot a tornament since there are alot of players im gonna hav e a qualification round all players must beat 6 diffrent players doesn't matter who but the top 40 to beat 6 players first will be in the tournament there will be 1 prize to the winner since it is a good prize 25$ donation money ill send u the credits once u win Rules can use any kind of monsters any level in this qualification if you do come in second you are going to get a level 100 zenith rest don't get anything
rule number 2 you must either screenshot or tell the person to pm me tell me that you won or either have qualified just pm me on the fourm with the screenshots
rule 2 the monsters must either emissary zenith legendary or ancient this isn't against the rules considering its a event and also I don't mean your rank has to be 40 the first 40 people to beat 6 people and qualify will be entered due to the rules above Thanks

GOOD LUCK
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
should we screenshot our wins as proof?

And how will this be organized?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2014-02-05, 12:07 AM)ch17175 Wrote: should we screenshot our wins as proof?

And how will this be organized?
Intresting question if u want to or I can always pm the people listed
Any top 40 member.. those are often collectors, not often pvp'ers (with of course the exceptions to the rule)
Maybe put on some more rules/information to clarify
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2014-02-05, 12:10 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Any top 40 member.. those are often collectors, not often pvp'ers (with of course the exceptions to the rule)
Maybe put on some more rules/information to clarify

Done