Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Different gaming suggestions!!
[Image: hahaha-024.gif]
PVP Suggestion : After some time when the official game is open, can there be some double-battling/triple-battling options in the pvp system?

Also a miniature chat in the pvp battle so that the 2 users can communicate. As for spectators, spectators would be other users that are just watching the battle and are able to chat.

Options for the chat/view could be :
1. Enable spectators from chatting.
2. Enable spectators from watching and chatting.

As for modes in the pvp (once again, after the official game is open and a few weeks afterwards), how about different battling options including the 2 above?

The options would be :
-Single Battle
-Double Battle
-Triple Battle
-Randomize (Clicking this would make the players use monsters that aren't theirs.)

Placing Bets :
This suggestion synchronizes with the spectator suggestion. If other players are able to watch another pvp battle, they can bet gold to see who wins if they want to. Whoever bets on the winner collects the gold or whoever wins the battle collects the gold. It can work either way.

Minimum price should range : 50,000 - 100,000
Maximum price should range : 110,000 - 160,000

(More could be arranged.)

Different Servers :
What if we could get different servers for competitions? It could be on the game page or homepage that has an option where you could click to enter a competition server.

-Competition Server : Entering this server, users can enter various options of different types of competitions with the different pvp battling modes.
There can be different kinds of competitions like : DB Monster, TB Monster, Challenge cup, Monotype, etc.

-Trading Server : Instead of always trading at the mart, why not have a little server where it's a general chat for only trading? It wouldn't have to spam the regular general chat much but to have something a little different. In the trading server, you can have auctions for monsters or someone could be looking for something specific and only accept those.

Example of this would probably be :
User - Bob : I'm looking for a Titanife and I am willing to offer a Dragrove!

For Auctions :
User - Steve : I have a level 100 Monsterror with perfect nature and TP points!! I only accept prices above 2 million gold or a rare monster!

-Clan Server :Since users are creating different teams/guilds, why not have a clan server to host it all? Instead of having users spam the general chat with their threads in forum, we should have a clan server where we can recruit members all we want. Also in the clan server, we should be able to host clan wars(team wars) and stuff.

To add this to the pvp point system, whenever a team wins against another team, the whole team gets clan battle points instead of individual pvp points. When the clan has a lot of points, they can host regular competitions or team competitions. Maybe something else with their points..

(More servers will be thought of..probably)

Player Vs. Player Point System!! :
Maybe in a PVP Server, there could be a point system for every player. The point system contains the players records of wins, losses, and draws. Let's say, after a pvp battle, the winner collects value points for their rank.

For example, if a player was ranked 1 and they fought another player ranked 5, the ranked 1 player if they win would receive 3 points. If the ranked 5 player won, they would receive more points because they are under ranked.

To be clear, if the player that is of a higher rank than their opponent, they gain less points if they win but if a player is under ranked than their opponent, they gain more points.

As for rewards and privileges, points could be spent in getting into competitions or buying weak monsters. For prices with points, it would take considerably a large amount to purchase a legendary monster without donating. Like, if someone had 1 million pvp points, they could purchase a legendary monster. (Probably too high but if this is taken into consideration, I could fix the prices on different types of monsters)

Oh and also in PVP, players should be able to receive a portion from their opponent's gold. Like, at least $500-$700. In competitions, you receive points instead of gold.

Battle Clubs In-Game : In a few towns, there could be battle clubs. Battle clubs are where users can enter it individual and go through a series of different npcs or another user. If they continue to win, they gain more experience, gold, or even pvp points. Experience is always given out automatically after a win but for gold and pvp points, they are a choice. After every 5 wins, a user can choose whether they want pvp points or gold.

Example would be :
User - Bob wins a battle against Steve. Bob gains 500 experience points!
Automatic message (after 5th win in a row) : Would you like to receive gold or pvp points?

Also in the battle clubs, users are able to transport from one to another. Oh and each battle club have different ranks such as : novice, advanced, intermediate, expert, high expert. Users can choose which one they want to go in but each rank have different levels and higher rated monsters.

Membership :

Normal Rank : In the mart, regular players can buy a normal rank membership card for like 2.5 mill gold. This would allow them to access extra features in the game if there will ever be some. Normal rank does have an expiration date though. Once bought, it will last for 1 month. The effect of a normal rank besides giving regular players access to extra features could be an EXP boost of 25%. If a normal rank membership card is sold in the mart by another user, the minimum price would be 1 mill. When bought by another user, the expiration date is decreased. Expiration date would be 5 days and EXP effect would remain the same. Users cannot buy 2 membership cards at the same time however, users can only buy normal ranks every month. There are limit restrictions though for normal ranks. If there are extra features in the game, there will be points where only gold rank memberships are allowed.

Premium Rank : Premium rank can be sold in the mart for 15 million gold. The expiration date on this would be 2 months. There can either be an EXP boost or a Gold gaining boost. The EXP boost would be 75% greater than normal gained and the gold would increase the normal amount received by 3,500 gold. Premium rank membership cards cannot be sold in the mart. If considered, a USD amount could be arranged for donators (same with all the other membership cards.)

Golden Rank : Only donators could access this rank by spending a certain amount of USD. The effects of this membership card are as followed : Expiration date is 5 months. EXP boost is 450% increased and gold that is gained is increased by 9.5k gold. This cannot be bought in the mart or sold.

Team Work/Clans :

-Clan Points : Alright, here's the deal. Clan points are individual points for each team/clan. Clan points are earned by each player in the clan. If that player battles another player from another clan (once everything is situated and clan is installed), whoever wins will receive clan points for their team. Clan Points also help the team up the global clan roster.

-Clan Roster : The clan roster is a ranking system that lists all the clans in order by how many clan points they have. This way, users are able to see which team is the top and which team is the worst.
To Be Updated.

-Clan Experience :
To be Updated.

Automatic Monster Sparring Center :
The Automatic Monster Sparring Center is similar to the Daycare company in Pokemon. My idea is a little more complicated and detailed than the daycare but I guess that's not important.

The AMSC trains your monsters with other monsters who are around their level. If a user puts a level 60 monster in the AMSC, it will train with monsters with similar strength, rivaling it's strength.

Users will, of course, have to pay to get their monsters back. Here's the thing :

A monster cannot be in the AMSC for 1-3 days. It has to be in their for 5 days and up. If a user puts their monster in for 1 week, they will have to pay 10,000 gold to get it back. Obtaining gold is not an issue in this game, as it is very easy. Each week the monster has spent in the game, it will go up by 10,00 gold.

2 weeks = 20,000 gold.
5 weeks = 50,000 gold.

The monster shall go up in exp a lot. The level will not change though. The monster will only collect experience points.

Breeding : Breeding can also take part of the AMSC. There can be 2 doors inside the building by having one leading to the sparring center and the other to the breeding center.

Eggs can come from any-- Has been stopped due to having second thoughts.

Starting out differently :
I did get this from another Pokemon game but it will have statistics Smile *background woo noise* weeeee.. okay enough.

Anyways, when registering for an account, there should be another option that allows users to pick what type they would like to specialize in. Types as in monster types. Dark, Light, Fire, Water, etc.

Once they choose a type, whatever monster in their profile is the type that they have chosen will have a stat boost of 15% since the trainer specializes in that type.

I'm not sure what the stat boost could be but I say it can be anything. If the trainer specializes in dark types, whatever dark typed monster they have should increase gaining exp by 15% or their dark type moves are increased by 15%. Also, special attack stat is increased by 15% as well.

It all depends on the monster's type and the trainer's type.
Yeah these seem like good suggestions to put into PVP.
nice ideas dei.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-05-13, 03:00 PM)orboknown Wrote: nice ideas dei.

I actually remembered these from P-O lol
Nice Idea's.

This should be strongly put into consideration , people such as myself would look forward to obtaing these "points" and Legendary Monsters won't be just limited to donaters.
(2011-05-15, 02:15 AM)Jrockerkuro Wrote: Nice Idea's.

This should be strongly put into consideration , people such as myself would look forward to obtaing these "points" and Legendary Monsters won't be just limited to donaters.

I'm planning to update this thread with more suggestions later on. If some are liked by CeFurkan and he is willing to do it in time, I will put a * next to them in green.

I'll update the point system rewards and stuff later. Kinda tired right now
nice suggestions, i really could see the game having this stuff.
"Good enough should never be good enough!" - Virus_zero
[Image: 2qdzzw0.jpg]
nice ideas and thoughts about the game! These should be mentioned to CeFurKan Smile
[Image: lugiasig.gif]
I will not aim to be the best, I will be the best!
(2011-05-15, 03:29 PM)cobracal7 Wrote: nice ideas and thoughts about the game! These should be mentioned to CeFurKan Smile

Thx. This is for mostly during the beta version or whenever after the beta version to improve the game and to attract more players which means more donators, etc.

Any1 can mention it to CeFurkan.. I don't wanna <.< even though they're my suggestions..
(2011-05-13, 11:57 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-13, 03:00 PM)orboknown Wrote: nice ideas dei.

I actually remembered these from P-O lol
lol dei
Spectating PvP will be good.
Constantly dying yet never dead
agreed rain.
This has been updated Tongue
that would give players who cache money away a huge advantage.
(2011-05-27, 02:29 PM)orboknown Wrote: that would give players who cache money away a huge advantage.

10 million gold is quite a large number that cannot be gained easily.

And BTW, you can only get em like every month Tongue
(Normal Rank) I might only make Premium rank membership at least every 2 months. Your going to need the time to make up 10 mill Tongue

Or, I could increase the price a bit or even change em all to all donators.

if those suggestions are added to this game it would make this game even better!
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-05-29, 04:51 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: if those suggestions are added to this game it would make this game even better!

These suggestions + game = New awesome features which makes the game 100% awesomer which will attract more players with advertisements, screenshots, etc.

Which also means more donators which means more updates and a bigger server which prevents lag and then into a full fledge mmorpg of success!!!
has cefurkan seen these suggestions?????? Cuz of course it will make this game even awesomer o.o
yea they really will
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I'll present this thread to CeFurkan after a week of Beta Version and I'll continue to add more ideas Big Grin
tho im iffy with the whole premium stuff but everything else is good o.o
this battle club and point rewards system sounds good dei
To Be Updated.
i like the clan roster/points idea thus far
i like most of them except for membership ones because some ppl woudnt like to spend there money on the game and it would be kinda unfair...
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-07-02, 09:07 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: i like most of them except for membership ones because some ppl woudnt like to spend there money on the game and it would be kinda unfair...

Umm... Normal and Premium are in-game money.

Golden rank is for people who donate.
Oompa loompa i support
add me to the list on the other thread if you want
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
You have the full backing of Nitz X/Squall xepher
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i back this also
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
You got my support pal, I hope CeFurkan will take a look at this. I also added your suggestion in the official to-do list, dei. Smile
[Image: ngynt3.png]