Post Reply  Subscribed Users 1
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Different Themes + MORE!!!
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #1
Different Themes + MORE!!!
I was thinking, after our huge most epic update that changes this game's life, we should have different themes that spice up attraction as well.

Different themes would be :
- Different legendary monster features
- Different homepage and banners
- A name for the new era
- Each Era of the game have their own different events

It would be like a story line on the game but gameplay isn't different much. It'll just be new attractions, new events that we haven't experienced before, and so much more interesting things.

^Referring to the name of each Era.

Each Era can last about 3-4 months? Or, could be dependent upon big updates.

--------------------------

An Example would be :

Cobalt Delta Era
Featured Legend : Spiralaxy
Special Events : dark type monsters power are increased by 10% or.. Spiralaxy Mass discovered in (random map), appearance rate increased by 2%

We would have a Spiralaxy theme and all.

--------------------------

I am sorry if that's a bad name O.o Lol it's just an example.
01-16-2012 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,156
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
Ehhh
not feeling it. If the game play wont be chamged/storyline added and built upon then there isn't much point for this in my eyes
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
01-16-2012 03:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #3
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
Well I am half asleep and couldn't think of much '-'

It's just to give a different feeling to the game. Mostly just to say that it's evolving, still progressing.

I haven't had any good suggestions lately <_<
01-16-2012 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,156
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #4
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
One persons opinion may be incorrect. See what others think lol.
I do like that we would have different Eras of play, and then archiving that era in a locked forum or something for the public to see.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
01-16-2012 03:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #5
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
It could be something special, that's what it's mostly about.

Each Era contains something special in itself, it ends when the Era is over.

Whenever we have Version Logs, it would also say in the Version Logs

Quote:This has occurred during the Miroushon Era - Special Events that took place -Updates that took place - Bla bla bla
01-16-2012 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Uncle Lung Fish Offline
Monster Fighter
***


Posts: 231
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Oct 2011
Post: #6
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
I like where you are going with this Kami, maybe different eras like the Zodiac or something but with monsters.

gk come to chat
[Image: image]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2012 05:21 PM by Uncle Lung Fish.)
01-16-2012 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #7
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
^Yush

--

Also, bump. Looking for questions and concerns.
01-18-2012 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Snoozn Offline
Monster Owner
**

Posts: 71
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: Oct 2011
Post: #8
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
I like different themes but buffing a monster type for that period doesn't agree with me. It seems like the same change in that perspect compared to other ideas. Buffing one type creates a pvp inbalance. Be it from an event, or specializations or whatever else you come up with. It just seems like a way to cover your PvP weakness.

Increasing the appearance rate of a legendary sounds awesome. You could level monsters like whoa!! off of it. Then you think.. there would be everyone just catching that one monster and the bazaar becomes severely more flooded on one type of legend.
.................

That said, you could do an increased xp given from say 'emissary class' monsters in 'dark region' or a general xp buff over that region. Problems with this is when it's an xp buff over a low level region most of us would not even notice it. People who are new though would. On the flip hand if its in a high level area then those who have the levels to be there would get the joy of the event where new people wouldn't.

.....................

Now that said, since it will be after this big summer update I have an idea or two.

There could be a place where that is available by everyone that has NPC's. These NPC would have a team name like... generic here... Team Dark, Team Fire, Team Water blah blah blah. During an ERA of that type these npc's teams could match that typing. There could be several at different level difficulty and these NPC's could give more xp or gold for beating them. Im sure this is flawed also, give me a few minutes i can break it I promise.....

Or could be more a general thing where NPC around the world map that specialize with "event type" monsters in party give more xp or money.

The weather bit in game is confusing to me so I will just briefly toss this idea out. Say depending on "event type" higher chance to get that weather during battle. Might make using the change weather moves more appealing. This covers that buff mentioned earlier and a way around that buff for pvp reasons.

.............

Ending Statement, I really like the idea of events and themes, just a cool way to implement that is hard to think of.
01-18-2012 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Uncle Lung Fish Offline
Monster Fighter
***


Posts: 231
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Oct 2011
Post: #9
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
I do like maybe during certain eras certain monster appearance rates being more. Maybe the light era, the dark era, etc. I agree with Snoozn that it would be unbalanced to have a certain type being more powerful. I really like the legend appearance rate being higher though. Even though that would flood the market with that one type.
[Image: image]
01-18-2012 03:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #10
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
Sorry, just haven't checked suggestion section >.<

(01-18-2012 12:22 PM)Snoozn Wrote:  I like different themes but buffing a monster type for that period doesn't agree with me. It seems like the same change in that perspect compared to other ideas. Buffing one type creates a pvp inbalance. Be it from an event, or specializations or whatever else you come up with. It just seems like a way to cover your PvP weakness.
Tbh, I had no thoughts of pvp when creating this suggestion. I was only suggesting different themes, different appearances '-'

Quote:Increasing the appearance rate of a legendary sounds awesome. You could level monsters like whoa!! off of it. Then you think.. there would be everyone just catching that one monster and the bazaar becomes severely more flooded on one type of legend.
It was only an example, once again, no thoughts on it.

Quote:That said, you could do an increased xp given from say 'emissary class' monsters in 'dark region' or a general xp buff over that region. Problems with this is when it's an xp buff over a low level region most of us would not even notice it. People who are new though would. On the flip hand if its in a high level area then those who have the levels to be there would get the joy of the event where new people wouldn't.
How could you not notice it? It would be an announcement for everyone.

Quote:Now that said, since it will be after this big summer update I have an idea or two.
Happy to hear! (Figuratively)

Quote:There could be a place where that is available by everyone that has NPC's. These NPC would have a team name like... generic here... Team Dark, Team Fire, Team Water blah blah blah. During an ERA of that type these npc's teams could match that typing. There could be several at different level difficulty and these NPC's could give more xp or gold for beating them. Im sure this is flawed also, give me a few minutes i can break it I promise.....

Or could be more a general thing where NPC around the world map that specialize with "event type" monsters in party give more xp or money.
Another example for the idea Big Grin

Quote:The weather bit in game is confusing to me so I will just briefly toss this idea out. Say depending on "event type" higher chance to get that weather during battle. Might make using the change weather moves more appealing. This covers that buff mentioned earlier and a way around that buff for pvp reasons.
Not really sure about the weather function, either.

Quote:Ending Statement, I really like the idea of events and themes, just a cool way to implement that is hard to think of.
Thank you for the comment Big Grin

About the "single type being boosted", that was just a random thought. I couldn't think of an event >.<
01-21-2012 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #11
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
Bumped for emphasis...
05-07-2012 01:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,156
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #12
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
still agree lol.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
05-07-2012 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Quanto_Konami Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 586
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #13
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
kamidara...mind If I pick apart a little of your reply to snoozn?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
05-07-2012 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,156
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #14
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
don't ask, do.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
05-07-2012 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
SparrowHawk Offline
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 5,181
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 106 in 90 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #15
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
(05-07-2012 11:56 PM)orboknown Wrote:  don't ask, do.
^This.
05-08-2012 04:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Josh Barrett Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 231
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: May 2012
Post: #16
RE: Different Themes + MORE!!!
i agree with this
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
08-13-2012 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Subscribed Users 1


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)