Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This person is
1) almost impersonating a moderator.
2) has a link to an external site pasted in a spot on their profile outside of their website box.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
They aren't impersonating me. They are another fan of Deidara.
=.=

So what about there links to that site? is that allowed?

Its kinda just backwater advertising.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 07:25 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: =.=

So what about there links to that site? is that allowed?

Its kinda just backwater advertising.

Well... o-o

It's in their bio with their name soo.. I'll check it out Tongue

It's probably about them ._. Trying to spread the news over every forum saying "Hey look at meh!!"

Tongue
Alright.
CeFurkan Wrote:
It's their to-do list r.r

wow.

just.. wow
wow i wonder if any would personate me.
I have found many new ppl with links i have asked cefurkan what to do with them possibly same person though
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-07-12, 07:42 PM)hello4321 Wrote: wow i wonder if any would personate me.

You should stop wondering then.

lmao
(2011-07-12, 08:30 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: I have found many new ppl with links i have asked cefurkan what to do with them possibly same person though

If i was a mod.

I would ban them!
CeFurkan Wrote:
When I saw user DeidaraIwa I thought he/she was an alternate account of Deidara.

He/she probably is.
I don't need another account and I would not make another account using a different form of Deidara.
(2011-07-12, 08:44 PM)Deidara Wrote: I don't need another account and I would not make another account using a different form of Deidara.

Haha.

Do you remember my alternate account back in PokemonCraft? It was iTroll, I think. Great times.
U trolled me ... <.<
As he is attempting to do now dei lol.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I think the trick of it was opening up PokemonCraft on Google Chrome and Firefox, and logging in with my Lamb account on the Google Chrome PokemonCraft while I logged in with my iTroll account on the Firefox PokemonCraft. Then, I proceeded to spam the chat and troll everyone using both accounts, except it was not actually spamming because there were two different accounts talking back and forth. I think I trolled basically everyone in PokemonCraft, and I didn't get banned or anything because it was just so funny.
(2011-07-12, 09:00 PM)Lamb Wrote: I think the trick of it was opening up PokemonCraft on Google Chrome and Firefox, and logging in with my Lamb account on the Google Chrome PokemonCraft while I logged in with my iTroll account on the Firefox PokemonCraft. Then, I proceeded to spam the chat and troll everyone using both accounts, except it was not actually spamming because there were two different accounts talking back and forth. I think I trolled basically everyone in PokemonCraft, and I didn't get banned or anything because it was just so funny.

You never trolled me. I TR0LLED YOU.

then you tried to ban me in an emotional rage.

Tank god for Jiang, Dei, Gboss, you saved my forum account, which,.... was then deleted 4 months later. Not the point!
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:04 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:00 PM)Lamb Wrote: I think the trick of it was opening up PokemonCraft on Google Chrome and Firefox, and logging in with my Lamb account on the Google Chrome PokemonCraft while I logged in with my iTroll account on the Firefox PokemonCraft. Then, I proceeded to spam the chat and troll everyone using both accounts, except it was not actually spamming because there were two different accounts talking back and forth. I think I trolled basically everyone in PokemonCraft, and I didn't get banned or anything because it was just so funny.

Tank god for Jiang, Dei, Gboss, you saved my forum account, which,.... was then deleted 4 months later. Not the point!

On the chat, not on the forums.
(2011-07-12, 09:14 PM)Lamb Wrote:

I met you once on the forums Lamb, and you were crying about your girlfriend leaving you.

I hardly consider THAT tr0lling ME.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:18 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:14 PM)Lamb Wrote:

I met you once on the forums Lamb, and you were crying about your girlfriend leaving you.

I hardly consider THAT tr0lling ME.

Alright, then I trolled everyone except for you then, haha.
I'm going to lock this thread now.
Just a note, always post a screenshot or a video of the rulebreak when you want to report someone so we can check it out and sort it asap. Without any evidences, we can't really take actions.
[Image: ngynt3.png]