Post Reply  Subscribed Users 1
 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Darkest Days
Monster_Brink31 Offline
Monster Newbie

Posts: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #31
RE: Darkest Days
"No thank you...I can get what I need by myself"

Semaj looked at Lu. Then he turned around and pulled a piece of paper and a pencil out of his pocket and wrote down all his inventory including his ammo count and put his back pack back on>

"Hey Simon come here for a sec"

Then he wanted for simon to answer
01-03-2012 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #32
RE: Darkest Days
Evan shrugged. "I'm gettin' pretty bored here," he says, "I'll happily go anywhere. I've actually been tryin' to find a way to one of the safe havens. I believe that there's one a few hundred miles away. Just past the mountains west of here. If you guys want, we can all go there. Or we could go as far as you'd like."
[Image: greyvodo.png]
01-03-2012 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Monster_Brink31 Offline
Monster Newbie

Posts: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #33
RE: Darkest Days
Semaj hears Evans idea and it sounds great to him.

"I'll go with you...and Simon we'll talk otuside"

Semaj goes and stands next to Evan.

"I'm ready when you are"

He nods to Evan
01-03-2012 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Ghost Offline
Monster Expert
****

Posts: 987
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8 in 7 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #34
RE: Darkest Days
~Brian
Running through the broken streets, Brian was dodging zombies left and right. As soon as a mob appeared large enough he tossed a C4 behind him and detonated it. Blood splattered on his back, but he kept running. He continued until he couldn't run anymore, the injury from the landing made his legs swollen. He screamed to the top of his legs out of pain, a mob was surrounding him he grabbed a C4 and was prepared to take the easy was out. Just before he grabbed it he was a small group of people, a spark went off and he felt like hope was close. Using the last bit of strength he had he pulled out his M16 and cleared himself a path towards the people.

~Valdes
Walking down the dark cave, Valdes prepared for the sun to set. Tipping his hat to his pale friend, he faced the opening of the cave. As the round orange sun set, Valdes flew off into the horizon near the city in break neck speed. Preparing to hunt, he landed toward a pack of zombies and pulled out one of his two revolvers and shot it in the air. The entire pack rushed toward him, scanning the group he picked up a large zombie man and pulled him towards the top of the building in seclusion from the rest of the zombies. He took a bite and felt like puking, the same disgusting taste that the zombies gave. He wanted to eat real flesh so badly, but not a human was ever in sight. He finished his meal and prepaired to head back in a daze.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 03:46 PM by Ghost.)
01-03-2012 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Uncle Lung Fish Offline
Monster Fighter
***


Posts: 231
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Oct 2011
Post: #35
RE: Darkest Days
"Wait for me!" Simon quickly follows Semaj, and Evan. "guys lets go get my car. I think it is on Green street. The people that took it from me hang out in a warehouse there. I couldn't fight them all myself, there are 5 of them. But, maybe together we can either sneak in and steal it. Or, take it back using force. What do you guys think. Only one of them has a gun."
[Image: image]
01-03-2012 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #36
RE: Darkest Days
Evan is about to answer when an explosion followed by a yell and gunfire rips through the night. He walks out the door and looks in that direction. He sees a man running with an M16 and a hoard of zombies behind him. "Guys!" he says, "Looks like we've got company!" He pulls out his 9mm pistols and dashes out into the street, ready to help the stranger.

He unloads a clip into several zombies and shoves the gun back into his pocket, having no time to reload. He then pulls Triumph out of its sheath and holds it in his left hand. With his right hand, he then uses his other gun to take down a few zombies. "You!" he says to the stranger, "get to my house, I'll handle these guys!"
[Image: greyvodo.png]
01-03-2012 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Monster_Brink31 Offline
Monster Newbie

Posts: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #37
RE: Darkest Days
Semaj heard the rumbling explosion with a scream following right after. Semaj found himself again runing to the aid of a stranger. He drew his Colt-45 a blasted off 4 shots, hitting a downing 2 zombies. Semaj waited 15 feet away from the door firing off the rest of the round trying to keep the path to the door cleared dropping one more zombie. He gun click a few times signing that it need to be loaded. Seeing how he didn't really have the time he pulled out his stake and ran over to the stranger covering his rear. Swinging with incredible force he hit another 2 zombies, 1 went completely limp as it crashed to the ground and the other struggle frantically to get up on a shattered leg.

"C'mon hurry I can only do this for so long"

Semaj braced himself for the next trio of zombies that were advancing towards him. Semaj swung his stake and hit one right in the side of the neck sending him hurdling towards the ground.Semaj fells the cold hands of the second zombie clinching his shoulders, he drove the stake deeply into the undeads stomach screaming.

"get your hand off me"

Ripping his stake out of the zombie shortly after. Semaj took a few steps back breathig heavily, his heart racing, and tightly holding his stake preparing himself for 2 more zombies. 1 was the last of the trio and the other one crawling from the shattered leg semaj inficted on him a few seconds ago.
(Excuses my grammar)
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 01:01 AM by Monster_Brink31.)
01-04-2012 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dawn Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 218
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #38
RE: Darkest Days
Suddenly, Jack jumped down, slashing through the heads of a few zombies as he rolled with his katana. "Hope y'all don't mind, but we need to up our kill counts eventually. Meet the duo that has been the death of the zombies lately!" He laughed, and plunged a kukri in his other hand into the skull of another zombie that wasn't quite down. Pulling it back out, a bullet shot ran out, and two zombies fell to the ground, a bullet hole in their head.

"Thanks Lu!" Jack shouted to his brother and then jumped into the remaining horde of zombies. His katana easily cut through the skulls of the zombies through the brain, and they dropped left to right. Suddenly, the weapon snapped off, and Jack tossed it high in the air, only to catch it in mid-jump as he kicked a few zombies away from him. One charged towards him, and the sword fighter stuck the kukri into its skull, only to get it stuck. "Dangit!" He swore, and turned on the katana again. Jack quickly whirled around and then sliced a head off. He rolled, and ended up back in front of the safehouse. "How many left?"

"Four." Lu shouted down, sticking his head out of the window. "And get Slander back! It's my only defense from idiots like you!" He pointed at the zombies left.
01-04-2012 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Ghost Offline
Monster Expert
****

Posts: 987
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8 in 7 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #39
RE: Darkest Days
~Brian
Limping into the safe-house, Brian rested against a wall, as he looked out the window he laughed. His job as a marine was to protect civilians but now they are helping him.He removed his backpack, put his M16 on safety,and tried to stand but instantly fell back down. His legs were really messed up from running non-stop all day. He tried to stay awake to wish the group a thank you, but fell asleep in less than a minute.

~Valdes
Making his way back to the cave after another night, Valdes heard multiple gun shots and smelled a lot of blood. It was his lucky day, he finally had the chance to kill a human once again.He took the chance and rushed towards the area, it was five miles away but arrived in less than a minute. Looming over the bloodfest he didn't spot just one human but about 5 or more. He was almost about to dive down and attack, but after seeing that katana his face was like ._.
"I can take a few bullets but i cant take a slice from a weapon like that" he said to himself. So he continued to watch the humans waiting for the man with the katana to separate from the group.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 10:12 AM by Ghost.)
01-04-2012 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Uncle Lung Fish Offline
Monster Fighter
***


Posts: 231
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Oct 2011
Post: #40
RE: Darkest Days
Er I am probably not going to post here anymore.. So, if someone wants to make me die or something go ahead.
[Image: image]
01-04-2012 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #41
RE: Darkest Days
((Ah sorry guys, this thing died...lol Well, I'll get the story moving just a tad...a quit addition of one month should do it...))

One month has passed since everyone's faithful encounter in New York...

Evan is walking down a road in the Mojave desert, hood up and drinking the last of his water. He sighs and scans the horizon. He spots a building of some sort, probably a gas station, and begins running.

After a few minutes, he finally gets close enough to see that it's just about deserted. A few zombies roam the lot in front. He pulls out one of his guns and walks up. He fires a shot into the air to get their attention. 3 of them rush at him, and he quickly takes them down. He had neglected to reload his clip before this, so he pulls out Triumph and handles the last one with a swift slice to the torso, it falls to the ground and dies.

He walks into the station and is surprised by how cool it is inside. He notices that it had a generator and had been running this whole time. He walks to the wall of refrigerators and pulls out a bottle of water. He downs the whole thing, then grabs a few more and puts them in his bag. He then walks over to the register, and eats several sticks of beef jerky, and puts a few in his bag as well. He hears static from behind a door near the register and walks back there.

A TV has been on this whole time, and he begins flipping through the channels. Nothing comes in, so he just turns it off. He lays down on the sofa in front of the TV and takes a nap, thinking about where the others might have gone after they split up in Texas.

((Yes, guys, Texas was the last place we were together...So do whatever you please. =3))
[Image: greyvodo.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 08:51 AM by Grey.)
01-22-2012 08:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dawn Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 218
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #42
RE: Darkest Days
((Time to jump back in. :P))

A strong wind whipped up a blistering rain of snow as it howled through the mountain pass. The sky overhead was gray and near black with the roaring storm as it swept through the mountain range. Two white forms with backpacks, huddled together against the cold, made their way over the rocks and the drifts of snow. Their progress was slow, and the wind often stopped them with its cold wisps.

"Jack! Time?!" Luxe's exasperation stemmed from the freezing wind and their hard trek up. He reached out a gloved hand to his jacket, pulling it closer around his body.

In response, Jack checked a pocketwatch that he had pulled out of his pocket. The face was frosted over with ice, but it was still ticking. He stowed it away, and kept on hiking up the pass. "It's near midnight!" The man shouted down to his brother. "We need to get over the pass within the next hour!"

"What? You have got to be kidding me!" Lu shouted back, his eyes flicking to the very top of the pass. They were so close, Lu could almost feel his boot hitting the ground at the very top. But alas, that goal was still quite a ways off. "Let's pick up the pace!"

Jack looked up through his aviators and sighed. "Well, then, why don't you?" He shot back, and kept on hiking up. Suddenly, his boot landed on a patch of ice, and Jack slipped backwards. There was a sense of weightlessness, and he knew he was falling. Dammit! The one word ran through his head, just before he felt Lu's hand catch him by the backpack strap.

He looked up, and saw the relief in his brother's eyes. Catching his breath, Jack climbed back up next to Lu, and nodded his thanks. Then they started climbing up the pass, careful not to slip in the worst of moments.
01-30-2012 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #43
RE: Darkest Days
~one month later~
Simon was on the rooftop of his building, preparing to take down the foru zombies outside with the sniper modification to his AK(if thats alright grey?) when he noticed someone out front. He wasn't sure, but it seemed to be Evan.
So we meet again evan.
Simon watched as Evan entered the building. he scrambl;ed to the security room and watched on the closed circuit camera as he downed some of simons hard earned water bottles. Content that evan meant no harm, he went back to patrolling the perimeter until he woke up.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-01-2012 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #44
RE: Darkest Days
((That's aight, Orbo. :3))

Evan woke up, feeling a bit more refreshed. He went out to the main area and drank a bit more water. "No use staying around here," he thought. He went to the door and reached for the handle. He stopped halfway, because of the horrible sight outside.

He saw at least a hundred zombies swarming the place. They were walking in between the gas pumps, around back, and even more were coming down the road. Evan felt a lump rise in his throat. "I've had quite a bit of luck so far...I think is the end of me..." He went to the register and sat on the stool. He unzipped his bag and began going through his ammunition.

He had sixteen boxes, each containing two clips, each containing ten bullets. He did the math and realized he probably had just enough to take them down, if he could reload both guns within five seconds, and each shot was a one-hit kill. He felt tears well up in his eyes and wiped them away. He made sure that he'd count each shot, so that he'll have at least one bullet left...should the worst happen.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
02-01-2012 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
snowprincess Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 112
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #45
RE: Darkest Days
name: Snow
age:17
weapon: a Co2 Umarex pistol your tipical Baby Desert Eagle in silver, a pink hunting crossbow, and lastly a survival knife. (all stolen from a hunting store)
apperance: blue eyes, red hair, hight of 5ft 4, weight of 130, blue tank top, dark jeans with a black skirt, strapy black heels, and an occasional black lace sweater depending on the weather. I keep back up close, and amo in my blue jean backpack along with about 10 books. High cheak bones, doesnt wear make-up, pale skin with a pink tint to it. (if that is not enough please let me know.)
Personality: strong wield, determind, only speaks when something is worth saying, easily annoyed by ppl, loves music, and is a pavement artist. other important facts: my grammer is horrible. Also I will only be on before or after school. (can't use spell check on this accont it will shut down the internet entirly).
Sees a mob of zombies suronding a small gas stattion and deciceds if they are after something in there, then i have to get to it first. Looks around to make sure no one and nothing is close by. takes aim and fires of round with my pistol, but only half of the zombies are distracted by the 5 dead ones nearby. They dont spot me and i decided to reload, and continue shoting. I hope what ever is in there is important.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
02-02-2012 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Ghost Offline
Monster Expert
****

Posts: 987
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8 in 7 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #46
RE: Darkest Days
Brian
A month after being saved by Evan and the gang, Brian headed back to base to see if anything had happened while he was recovering, he crouched down and walked past a gas station to get to a resting place that was "government approved" on his special map. Simply opening the door, he went in to see many dead bodies on the floor, zombie and human alike. After giving up on trying to find a life form, he placed his M16 against a wall and headed toward the kitchen in one of the many apartment rooms that his map led him to. Inside the room was everything he'd need to last about a week. Alot of non perishable foods, pots, first aid, water and sleeping bags were hidden under the floorboard. Taped to one of the pots was a note It read...

Dear survivor,
If your reading this, your probrobly part of our goverment soldiers helping us through this troubling time, take anything you want!
Signed,
Mark Green

The date at the bottom of the note was written a few months ago, tears dripped down. He put down the letter and opened the window, looking at the mob of zombies near the gas station. He figured it wasn't his problem and no one was inside so he just mixed a cup of instant coffee and looked at the window to collect his thoughts and to collect fresh air.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
02-02-2012 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #47
RE: Darkest Days
((Snow, you're accepted, start RPing. :3))

Evan takes his clips, and puts them all in his pockets. He sighs and places his bag on the counter next to him. I hope I will get to come back, he thinks, We've had a long journey together, my old bag. He takes one last gulp of water, and eats a bit of jerky. He picks up his guns and puts them in his jacket pockets. He grabs Triumph, and sheathes it so it hangs on his right hip, for easy access. He walks towards the door and walks out.

The second he pushes the door open, the bell over the door rings, alerting the zombies. So much for the element of surprise. he thinks. He pulls out his guns and takes aim at the crowd. He begins firing shots at the zombies. He quickly takes down twenty zombies and gets ready to reload. He counts in his head as he does it.

One...

The clips fall out of the guns, he puts the left one into his pocket and reaches for a clip.

Two...

He pulls a clip out, and rams it into his right-hand gun. He shoves it into his pocket and reaches for the left gun.

Three...

He pulls the left gun out, and grabs a clip from his right pocket, and he loads it into the gun.

Four...

He shoves the clip into the gun, and pulls his right gun out of his pocket. He then takes aim at two zombies in front of him.

Five!

He fires both guns. One flies and hits the left zombie over it's right eye. The other bullet flies through the right zombie's cheek, taking a chunk of bone with it as it goes into it's brain.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
02-05-2012 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
snowprincess Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 112
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #48
RE: Darkest Days
As I reload I hear a bell ring quicly followed by gun shots. I look over the wall to see a figure with black hair and a fedora. Maybe they can give me info on the place...if who ever they are survives that is. i start to shoot again hopeing to go unnoticed, but not realy trying to go unnoticed. My terible aim with a gun starts to show. I just barly kill one zombie with an entire clip, but at least the zombies no longer know which direction bullets are flying from. Instead of wasting valuable time to reload i pull out the crossbow and start to take them down with arrows instead of wasteing bullets. I keep up with my kills so i can go retrive the arrows later.
What ever is in there has to be important for this many zombies right...im sure ive killed 15 now with arrows and they are more still comeing. I jump down from the roof after clearing a path to the door and run inside to see if i can find the importance behind this building.
I start to look. I see nothing of importance at first. Then relizing that the meat section contians cow brains i decide to leave and count the place as lost on my part. Upon leaveing i see a backpack. Figuring its the guy outsides I pick it up and head out the door. I hear a bell ring. I look at the guy and throw a package of cow brains toward the hungry mob while stateing "that did not happen when i went in did it?". The zombies become occupide with food and start to fight each other.
"We don't have long lets go."
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
02-07-2012 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #49
RE: Darkest Days
Looking over the wall, Simon sees Evan dealing with a horde of zombies. Pulling out his sniper AK47. Simon aims down at the zombies and starts picking them off one by one.
[Image: zombie+head+shot+%2528as+seen+on+zombies...e%2529.png]
after clearing the zombies out, simon swan dived down to Evan and landed perfectly in front of him.
"Hey Evan, long time no see."
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-08-2012 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #50
RE: Darkest Days
After narrowly avoiding a stray bullet from a girl with awful aim, and watching a hoard of zombies get taken down by a stranger on the roof. Evan sits down hard on the bit of cement between the gas pumps, unbelieving that after a month, he not only sees a face he's seen before, but a new friend also appears. He manages to choke out the words "Hey Simon..." before he has to rub his eyes and make sure he's not hallucinating or dead.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
02-08-2012 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #51
RE: Darkest Days
" How ya been bro?((OOC-obv with me as simon his character has changed somewhat over the past month/OOC))I see you're still taking those things down with ease. Any major plans?"
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-09-2012 07:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Grey Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 108
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #52
RE: Darkest Days
((That's quite alright. :3))

"Ah..." Evan hesitates a moment then says, "I've been good. My current plan is to find the San Fran Haven. Since...well, you remember what happened in Nebraska..." He then looks over at Snow. "Do you know that girl?"
[Image: greyvodo.png]
02-09-2012 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #53
RE: Darkest Days
"Not at all"Glances toward the newcomer"She obviously isn't a zombie, but can we trust her?"
Surveys the surrounding area
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-09-2012 07:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
snowprincess Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 112
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #54
RE: Darkest Days
looks at the guy in the army jakcet "Question is can I trust you." truns and looks at the guy who came out of the store "I believe this is yours." hands him the backpack i picked up while inside. "If we must talk can we go somewhere else please?"
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
02-09-2012 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #55
RE: Darkest Days
Catch's the backpack with ease and slings it over my shoulder after looking inside it.
"Thats up to my friend here.It's his place."
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-09-2012 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
snowprincess Offline
Monster Fighter
***

Posts: 112
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #56
RE: Darkest Days
"We do not have to go to his place, but all of the dead zombies might cause unwanted visitation of vampires."
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
02-10-2012 04:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
******
Super Moderators

Posts: 4,159
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Joined: May 2011
Post: #57
RE: Darkest Days
His place will be safe.Trust me"
Looks at Evan to see what he wants to do.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
02-11-2012 01:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Subscribed Users 1


Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
Ghost, Grey

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)