Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily competitions
my suggestion is to have a pvp competition every day, organized by the system, it can work like that: in a major city, has a special building that works like a pvp arena, when walking in the entrance, appears on the side of the screen (where appears monsters and i think also npcs) 3 buttons: "Join the Fight", "See today's ranking" and "Go out" . When you click "Join the Fight", each 20 minutes (or more/lower ) the system randomly select another player that also joined and send a pvp challenge (different of the default) for both, then they accept and battle commonly, the winner earn 5 points for the competition, the loser earn 1 point. clicking in "See today's ranking" you see the 10 with more points, and also your position.

After joined the competition, the button to join will change for a button to quit.

It can have a money prize for the winner in the end of the day.

So guys, what do you think about that? Big Grin
[Image: brasil_flag.317134557_std.png]
After what i understand (reading through this at 5 am, i just wake up lol) this sounds kind of cool, but it would need extremely much coding... also, if it where to ever be implemented, it would not be before the major update... still, it sounds cool Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-01, 02:51 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: After what i understand (reading through this at 5 am, i just wake up lol) this sounds kind of cool, but it would need extremely much coding... also, if it where to ever be implemented, it would not be before the major update... still, it sounds cool Tongue
Yes i know this, it's only more one idea for thinking about ^^
[Image: brasil_flag.317134557_std.png]
Yeah this could be cool.. but it would need some time of system to pair up the most evenly matched players together... or their could just be a standard.. as in, dont join unless your showing up with lvl 100 emissarys or below.