Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Rewards System
Thumbs Down 
✓ At the daily reward system there will be always an active event for each class Monster

✓ Event page : ➪ https://www.monstermmorpg.com/DailyRewards.aspx

✓ You can participate these events even if you do not have Facebook or Twitter account. All you need to do is click respected Twitter and Facebook buttons and following links there

✓ You can participate all of the events at the same time. Events are permanent which means always every day Big Grin

✓ Green mark means you have successfully completed that step

✓ You have to click both links and it must have all 3 green marks to be successfully completed

[Image: new_done_by_monstermmorpg-d9k3jjv.png]

✓ If you have Facebook account first like and follow our page

https://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG

✓ Then we like and share event Facebook link

✓ After page opened click the second link like below image and complete Facebook step

[Image: attachment.php?aid=883]

✓If you have Twitter account please first follow our game account below

https://twitter.com/MonsterMMORPG

✓ Then we open Twitter event link and click the second link like below image and that step is also done

[Image: attachment.php?aid=884]

✓ Even if you do not have Facebook or Twitter account just click second links and you will still participate

✓ Now after explaining how to participate, how will be rewards given

✓ Once the event ends, the computer will make a weighted lucky draw and automatically decide winners

✓ The computer checks once every 2 minutes so be patient once the event ended. After winners decided the new event will start same class

✓ If you win the event you will have 72 hours to claim your reward. So check the game every day once in a while

✓ There will appear claim reward button like below if you win

[Image: attachment.php?aid=885]

✓ After you clicked claim button the rewards will be added to your storage

✓ Later you can change those natures as many as times you want from below link

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/ManageRewardMonsters.aspx

✓ Also there are bonus rates for each player like below. At each event top 1% + 1 participants will win the event

✓ If you loose that event, your chance of winning will increase

✓ For example if 50 players participate the event, 1 player will get, if 188 players participate, 2 players will get, if 591 players participate, 6 players will get rewards

[Image: attachment.php?aid=886]

✓ Once the lucky draw is made by computer, only 1 account will be counted by per IP address

✓ In addition if you share your account, your chance of winning will be decreased

✓ Because of that never share your account

✓ You can also click Who? button to see which players participated that event

✓ Min Total Battle count means minimum number of total battles you have to had in order to be able to participate
✓ Total battle count = wild Monsters battles + NPC battles you have
✓ You can see your battles from your profile page too

✓ Now daily rewards are once every
  • Regular: 2 Hours
  • Superior: 4 Hours
  • Emissary: 8 Hours
  • Zenith: 16 Hours
  • Starter: 24 Hours
  • Legendary: 48 Hours
  • Ancient: 96 Hours
  • Giga-Zenith: 192 Hours
  • Giga-Legendary: 384 Hours
Thumbs Down 
Cef dont you think its a bit much giving away a GIGA zenith every 4 days and a GIGA legend every 7 days and only to the top players?
It will just create a bigger gap between newbies and veterans in this game and no one will buy giga gems for 800M when they can quite easily win one for free. i see this as a bad update sorry cef. i just dont see an upside to this.

+ ancients are hard enough to find you should have made them the weekly prize cause a giga legend and giga zenith is just too much and now the players that can get them dont even need to play to get them.

my opinion
regular-2hours
superior-6hours
emmisary-12hours
zenith-24hours
legend-2days 12 hours
ancient-7 days
giga zenith-30 days
giga legend -60 days BECAUSE earning 800 Mil for a perfect gem is HARD and it should stay that way.

+ there are 20 active players that can get giga legends so it is very likely that someone will win 3 giga legends in 1 year time
since now 56 giga legends a year will be given away to 1 of the 20 players that can participate and that means 44 billion gold and 800million is shared amongst the 20 not to mention their chances of winning a giga zenith and ancient...

There will be no point in playing to the ones that win the giga legends.

and it de motivates new players seeing that until they can participate everyone will have a giga legend.

gold will also be quite useless since no one will be willing to spend 800 million or 300 million on gems since they have such a high chance of winning
Personally think rewards are getting a bit crazy in this game. Too many and no one will play anymore.

A daily reward should really be a quick and easy thing with the compensation being items, small exp. boost, or gold. They should enhance and emphasize the gameplay instead of spamming monsters to someone every few days or so.

I agree with the concept of this. It's been suggested a few times as well in the forums but the rewards are way too pricey that could damage the game and the focus on making it a challenge for all players.
i am personally gonna agree with geargirl and sparrowhawk here ...... things like this are gonna make the game have lesser players playing and loose their interest .... its makes the long term gaming turn to just a few months to get to the top or even days with all these stuff
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
alright guys based on your suggestions all times are doubled

Now daily rewards are once every

Regular: 2 Hours
Superior: 4 Hours
Emissary: 8 Hours
Zenith: 16 Hours
Starter: 24 Hours
Legendary: 48 Hours
Ancient: 96 Hours
Giga-Zenith: 192 Hours
Giga-Legendary: 384 Hours
im cool with all the times except the gigas i still think it needs just a bit more time. maybe add 48 hours to giga zeniths and 96 hours to giga legends?
but still glad the times got increased Smile
FYI you need to click both links to enter the drawing.  

Ever since I joined a week ago, I have been clicking the facebook link only- because I don't use twitter.  I realized today that I was not in the list of "who" and that the # of entries didn't go up when I clicked.  I was under the impression, based on this forum post, that you only needed to click one link.  I thought the status "x" means you haven't won. I also do not know if the winning message appears on the verify page or the winners page.

Suggestions:
-Clarify in the instructions that you must click BOTH links to enter
-include a picture of what a completed entry looks like (three checkmarks)
- clarify which page the winning message appears on
(2015-12-07, 09:45 PM)lindesule Wrote: FYI you need to click both links to enter the drawing.  

Ever since I joined a week ago, I have been clicking the facebook link only- because I don't use twitter.  I realized today that I was not in the list of "who" and that the # of entries didn't go up when I clicked.  I was under the impression, based on this forum post, that you only needed to click one link.  I thought the status "x" means you haven't won. I also do not know if the winning message appears on the verify page or the winners page.

Suggestions:
-Clarify in the instructions that you must click BOTH links to enter
-include a picture of what a completed entry looks like (three checkmarks)
- clarify which page the winning message appears on

ok updated this thread image and description

how is that now?
from now on you have 72 hours to claim your reward if you win
(2016-03-28, 10:27 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: from now on you have 72 hours to claim your reward if you win

This is great news 

Thx Smile
Thanks for this useful information
I would recommend slope 3 game to anyone who is looking for a fun and challenging game.