Poll: What should our team Mascot be ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flutterbie
0%
Alaclipse
21.05%
Solord
0%
Dracloud
36.84%
Dimagem
42.11%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
i wasn't meddeling i was just pointing out.
Point things out on your own thread. Get your own business straight before you try to correct someone elses. Especially me.
Signature Shop
Just to say though, any mod has to step in when it involves a user's monster being in the hands of a different user and the original user wants it back ._.
I didn't say anything about you sparrow I know you are doing your job. Monster Power is not a mod and has no need in this conversation Or on a thread that has no revelance to him.
Signature Shop
It is a thread if you didn't want people posting and saying things on it you shouldn't have made the thread i am allowed to look and post on the thread if i want to as long as i don't spam or say nasty wordsExclamation

well i a now leaving this thread for a bit by nice chatting with you Smile
CORRECTION. Your allowed to post on someone else thread if you are involved in a conflict(meaning your name has been brought up) addrressing somebody because something has occurred, are joining a discussion about the topic, or are a mod and are fixing a problem. You sir do not belong in any of these categories you DO NOT have the right to meddle into my business. So excuse yourself.

The fact that you posted on my thread makes me think your incompetent enough to think. You posting on this thread is spam. Nothing you say or do will affect my thoughts in any way making you irrelevant. Your not needed here. Of unimportance. Kapeesh ? Now excuse yourself sir.
Signature Shop
e.e *doesn't even know what to say*

Monster power, stop posting here? If it was an all-team discussion, it would be taken to that thread. If it was in general discussions, any1 could post.
You should only post here if you have business with D.A.S.
Inside D.A.S business, it does not concern you or any other outside guild member.

Fair enough?? O.o
[Image: brick-loud-noises-b.jpeg]
Thank you sparrow(:
Signature Shop
i'm still part of this c:
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
You can only be in one clan though Fj .-.
Signature Shop
-.- i want two..
no one can stop me mwahahaahaha
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Well pick one. Either that clan or d.a.s
Signature Shop
Haha thata boy phantom you show him whos boss Wink :p
Haha it because I'm Legend. Wait for it. I hope your not lactose and tolerant because the second part of that word is DARY, LEGENDARY!
Signature Shop
Yay I'm akat now!
Sorry I haven't been training in the past 2 days, I had schoolwork. Tongue
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-01-19, 02:09 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: I would've started on your dragur but I didn't know if you wanted me to finish or not. I was waiting for you to respond because sparrow was like if he wants it back now then give it to him now and you never responded.
This was posted 10 hours ago, and still no progress on my Dragur.

Since I don't want to talk about this anymore, can you at least give it back to me by next Sunday?

It's supposed to be Level 100 already, since that is our deal.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
So I can start training on it ?
Signature Shop
Obviously.
I know your upset atm, but please refrain from being disrespectful. Your dragur was the hallu nature correct ?
Signature Shop
(2013-01-19, 09:21 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: Haha it because I'm Legend. Wait for it. I hope your not lactose and tolerant because the second part of that word is DARY, LEGENDARY!

Ha you might be legend, but i have swag.......wait for it. Im gonna pop some tags, i only got $20 in my pocket. Swag.
iHercules you may join(:
Signature Shop
(2013-01-20, 04:39 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: I know your upset atm, but please refrain from being disrespectful. Your dragur was the hallu nature correct ?
Yes, sir.
Okay gotcha (:
Signature Shop
There's still no progress on my Dragur. 

Give it back to me, at the most, February 3.

I should get a discount for this. Tongue
I think you'll be a great addition, man. Just have to wait for Phantom to give the OK.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Your accepted and we will be merging with akatslowki(:
Signature Shop
More like "joining" than merging. Tongue
hey phantom, what going on? we are joining akatslowki?
(2013-01-29, 02:46 AM)Snes Wrote: hey phantom, what going on? we are joining akatslowki?
thats what hes saying Smile
  • 7(current)