Poll: What should our team Mascot be ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flutterbie
0%
Alaclipse
21.05%
Solord
0%
Dracloud
36.84%
Dimagem
42.11%
* You voted for this item.

• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
(2012-11-02, 08:56 PM)zz345 Wrote: me wants too join '-'
your welcomed here :3 ill have the DAS missions up soon
Signature Shop
lol wow......
Ill pm you the reason why shadow Wink
Signature Shop
(2012-11-01, 06:42 PM)D.A.S Wrote: can i join as a sannin? pleaseTongue
Did you submit your resignation to monster power ?
Signature Shop
The strongest of this guild is zach. Everyone else... eh.. :/
(2012-11-02, 11:04 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: The strongest of this guild is zach. Everyone else... eh.. :/
hold up stop it. you dont know that. we can only get better. ive beaten zach 3v3 already so we all have ur faults same way i swept your leaders team with just one monster. We are all good, and fr the new ones, we are only getting stronger. Just you wait young sparrow Cool
Signature Shop
May i join Elite?
"Young Sparrow" what the heck is that?

And I don't have a leader bro, I'm clanless.

You can beat zach 3v3, but can you beat him 6v6? He changes his pvp team all the time, but maintains his status of being a strong opponent. Yea, he's your strongest Wink

PTD and MYTH will you destroy you, anytime anywhere.
(2012-11-02, 11:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: "Young Sparrow" what the heck is that?

You can beat zach 3v3, but can you beat him 6v6? He changes his pvp team all the time, but maintains his status of being a strong opponent. Yea, he's your strongest Wink

Skrrrrrrrrrr . See i would say alot but im lazy so imma leave it at that. We dont speak with words we speak with actions so believe what you want kiddo

(2012-11-02, 11:09 PM)DorothyGale96 Wrote: May i join Elite?
yes you may :3
Signature Shop

dei is exactly right,with 3v3 your forcing me to pick 3 mons of which i have no strategy for,in 6v6 i have like 10-30 strategies,plus in th 1st and 3rd battle you got swept by bavante and dracloud.....

(2012-11-02, 02:31 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: what is this!?! he joins and gets the highest rank?? i think he should earn his way
honest to goodness,i'm 10x better in pvp then you :/ i have 12-15 pvp mons and have been pvping for about a year...js
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Some stuff lacking--
Team census (there's a thread for it..)
Referal prizes (you may never know..)
Er-- missions
Team banner (I think we have)
Team mascot
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
*liked Force OPs better than this*

You guys can get stronger, but what's not to say that the other guilds get stronger too?
i would like to quit.. I'll be independent from now on//..
oh come on, where is the loyalty, everyone quits when a few decent players move to a new guild.
well, zach quit actually, he didn't post.. i think...

i want to be.. independent..
thats why i said everyone is quitting. its just a big let down, but we will make it through.
(2012-11-03, 12:48 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:

dei is exactly right,with 3v3 your forcing me to pick 3 mons of which i have no strategy for,in 6v6 i have like 10-30 strategies,plus in th 1st and 3rd battle you got swept by bavante and dracloud.....

(2012-11-02, 02:31 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: what is this!?! he joins and gets the highest rank?? i think he should earn his way
honest to goodness,i'm 10x better in pvp then you :/ i have 12-15 pvp mons and have been pvping for about a year...js
who gives a crap, u just joined and there is no reason for you to have a top spot when you have shown your loyalty.

Proved my point by zach leaving, that exactly why u shouldnt just be giving positions out if they havent earned it.
And he quit from 2 clan in 2 days..... no loyalty there
okay so zach left because he didnt like fj and then joined myth after swearing loyalty to the clan not even 3 hours okay
Signature Shop
(2012-11-03, 01:50 AM)fjkulit Wrote: i would like to quit.. I'll be independent from now on//..
Finally, there's no more FJ!
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
lmao asher. It is all with training me asher , shock, snes, and dex can dominate ourselves and train pupils to be dominate
Signature Shop
well, like i told you phantom.. i was right..
and muy. hate me. haters gonna hate..
potatoes gonna potate

well, i might join again (depends) but.. lol... independence is hard 0-0
(2012-11-03, 02:56 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: lmao asher. It is all with training me asher , shock, snes, and dex can dominate ourselves and train pupils to be dominate
hmm..
i cancel my resignation then.
(2012-11-03, 02:57 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 02:56 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: lmao asher. It is all with training me asher , shock, snes, and dex can dominate ourselves and train pupils to be dominate
hmm..
you dont train Tongue but you'd be up there with us if you did and pvp'ed more :3 . I'm just fed up with this community aand their inablility to.. lemme stop okay guys train seriously andshow why we will stand at the stop in the end
Signature Shop
well muy, he is a clan hopper as always.. lol btw look at the PTD thread, they trust azaz more than zach
(2012-11-03, 03:00 AM)fjkulit Wrote: i cancel my resignation then.
I'm surprised you have the guts to quit the guild, then ask if you can join, again.
Think before you Act!
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2012-11-03, 03:00 AM)fjkulit Wrote: i cancel my resignation then.
so your staying ?
Signature Shop
Dont worry imma train like a boss that made me mad lol
depends if you still accept me?
  • 2(current)