Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://zhiphopcleveland.com/3750443/jus...p-smoking/

Twitter is blowing up over a bunch of Beiber fans cutting themselves because Justin is apparently smoking >.>
I think it's ridonkulous.

May i add that my facebook has now shown me how annoying it can get.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
yeah they are dumb, you gotta be dumb to be a fan of his to begin with though...
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
im surprised i haven't seen this on facebook yet, through my friends on there.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2013-01-08, 02:37 AM)mike521 Wrote: yeah they are dumb, you gotta be dumb to be a fan of his to begin with though...
:C i'm not dumb,but i am certainly not cuttin myself.wt...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-01-08, 03:12 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 02:37 AM)mike521 Wrote: yeah they are dumb, you gotta be dumb to be a fan of his to begin with though...
haha are u a beliber? lol
Seriously, these fans are just... smh =.=
i just saw stuff on facebook from NO about this. silly fools. People will do what they want. Nothings young and innocent forever.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
But this is just plain stupid. Seriously, it's stupid. Wow, Justin Beiber is smoking. So what? He's 18.

I saw 10 year olds smoking ._. No one is cutting themselves. I have friends that are smoking, no one is cutting themselves for them.

Gosh, this.. stupidity irks me so much e.e The fact that young people smoking too, irks me e.e
both things are bad!!!! -.-

You're all hurting yourselves, freakin idiots. Dodgy
Ths thing is, most of his fans are little kids who believe in purity and innocence.
guess what doesn't exist in this world?
Everything has flaws. Everything can be corrupted.

If you don't understand that, then whatever. Have fun in your fantasy :/
They won't. because it'll be shattered before their eyes and stuff like this will happen as a result.
There's a lot of talk about this because people made fake accounts posting fake images which in turn caused real fans to start cutting themselves
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...trend.html
(2013-01-08, 04:06 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 03:12 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
haha are u a beliber? lol
i reckon,idk,not into th slang now adays,but lmao,people on facebook posted all day about this
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Turns out it was a clever little trolling thing...that is awesomely responsive.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2013-01-09, 01:00 AM)Ghost Wrote: Turns out it was a clever little trolling thing...that is awesomely responsive.

Lmao Ikr xD Best troll with a stupid outcome :/
Peter Griffen Voice:You Know what really grinds my gears people cutting themselves so justin bieber will stop smoking. Honestly for all i care bout if i hope he takes that chrome car of his and crash and blow up and die

(2013-01-09, 07:37 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 01:00 AM)Ghost Wrote: Turns out it was a clever little trolling thing...that is awesomely responsive.

Lmao Ikr xD Best troll with a stupid outcome :/
Dei youre 1 post away from 6000 posts you have 5999 posts curently
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
I must express my sincere admiration for the exceptional wordle game quality of the article in question. The author's skillful command of language and masterful organization of ideas create a truly impressive and thought-provoking piece.
If you are a broker and your client is going to buy this week whether this seller is willing or snake game, that is a great deal closer
:heart:
people are just going to be dumb and dumber!
That's really not true, I think there's a lot of ways to counter that and I wonder why you're using this? But anyway, this is a tough message to send to everyone.
It's not uncommon for celebrity actions to spark passionate reactions among their fan base, and social media often amplifies these responses heic to jpg
I joined. Thanks.
Nice, thanks
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Can anybody tell something more about this game? Thanks
thanks
you can have civil arguments. Just don't let the arguments blow out of proportion to where the Staff will have to make a move. Control yourselves and keep it clean.