• 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
i am kinda active lol on the forums a lot anyway :p
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
i want to join crimson fang pirates
post your profile link and you're approved! Big Grin welcome to the team ben!
ben33344
this is his profile to be exact https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=493026
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
ben33344 has been added to the crew! He is starting out as a pirate! Welcome him.

Honestly, we need to get an official pirate welcoming <.< This is boring.. *leaves* If you have any ideas, pm me.

ben33344, please feel free to check out all of our features on the first page, opening post.
(2012-09-17, 12:06 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Also, I turned the rank of Vice-Captain into a battlefield. Not anyone can get it though, but just to say, if you want it, you can fight for it.

You have to reach 100,000pts and defeat the current Vice Captain 4/7. Win 4 matches against him Smile
I've been thinking.. I might have 2 Vice-Captains.

Let's see.. As the first position of Vice Captain is a battlefield, why not make the second one a competition? >=)

Alright, to get the second position of vice captain.. you have to :
  • Recruit 10 members that are active, have decent knowledge of gameplay, and are capable of pvp - We can help them improve pvp later.
  • Get 70,000 mission points
  • 10 Level 100s - Mostly fit for pvp - Having a good pvp team
  • Get approval from first vice captain
  • Reach the rank of Impel Down via pvp and missions.
  • Defeat current person in position 2/3
Have fun Wink
We need more members for this to stay active. Idk where everyone is at either.. Btw, I'm gone Wednesdays and Saturdays for the most part, this isn't gonna happen all the time though.. Until next year Wink

Also, just added Protection! this is for both the battlefield and competition. When you get the position, you are protected for 1 week. After your first week, you are back in the battlefield and competition, awaiting for challengers.

Further news... I've just spawned an idea. How do you guys feel about having our own little guild shop? :O
Which should it be for though? We host a shop for the whole community, a shop for ourselves, or both?

If it were to be for ourselves, I can either create the idea of having a spending point system, or you pay actual gold. The spending point system could be added to your missions as well, when you complete a mission, you get some Crimson Credz or something lol, but little amount - based on level of mission.

I want to know what my members think of this :O Another awesome little feature for us.
u might wanna change all the kamidara into sparrowhawk now
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Sorry i have not been active as much i have been busy working... but i will be back starting next week or so.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
(2012-10-21, 01:23 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 12:06 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
Further news... I've just spawned an idea. How do you guys feel about having our own little guild shop? :O

Which should it be for though? We host a shop for the whole community, a shop for ourselves, or both?

If it were to be for ourselves, I can either create the idea of having a spending point system, or you pay actual gold. The spending point system could be added to your missions as well, when you complete a mission, you get some Crimson Credz or something lol, but little amount - based on level of mission.

I want to know what my members think of this :O Another awesome little feature for us.
I like the idea.
And time for a contest for activity!!!

We need more members, we have members, BUT YOU'RE ALL INACTIVE!!

It's okay to be inactive, seriously, it is with me but NOT ALL THE TIME XD

Sooo.... to be a little active and a little contributing to the team, can you do something for me?

Recruit some members!! NEW MEMBERS!! we need mooore!!

Get some strong, active guys. Try your best in finding, get some good newbies and help them stay!! I will give my share in this too but I want my crew to do something as well!!!!

Recruit 5+ members, have them register on this forum.

Send them a pm.
Code:
Hey, you are invited to join Crimson Fang Pirates. It's a guild in Monster MMORPG. They can help you with gameplay and knowledge about whatever, just ask. We serve free cookies and candy and stuff that people like.

We will also be handing out free monsters from time to time. There are many features.

If you are new, register for forum [forum link]

This is our thread [guild link]

Come check us out and if you like us, join!

Simple :O advertise us.
hmm?...
Nothing against you btw "Elite_Trainer", but I'm not trying to recruit people from other teams, especially leaders.

Stick with Force Ops, Phantom. Can't beat a moderator bro, thanks for trying.

Wink
shhhht dont ruin my cover delete that comment !
Not sure if I want to.

Maybe I'll do it for a certain price.

Smile

(2012-10-30, 02:43 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Nothing against you btw "Elite_Trainer", but I'm not trying to recruit people from other teams, especially leaders.

Wink
(2012-10-30, 02:46 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Not sure if I want to.

Maybe I'll do it for a certain price.

Smile

(2012-10-30, 02:43 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Nothing against you btw "Elite_Trainer", but I'm not trying to recruit people from other teams, especially leaders.

Wink
chill chill chill ! what do you want!?
2,000,000 gold please. Thank you very much for your compensation.
aww you so evil and i only have about 800000
I am the evilest.

Try getting in my way again >=)
-Bump for announcements-

Those who are wanted to post : Team Members, Ex-Team Members, Old Acquaintances, Other Team Leaders

You know, my team is kinda inactive and idk what to do with it anymore. I can't recruit much >.<

And I'm kinda getting bored.

So, I was thinking about disbanding. Now don't panic, if you are.., it was just an option.

Should I pass down CFP to someone else to lead or disband the crew and lock it?
Pass it down; vote- Iremember
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I was thinking about that but Remmy isn't here much :<
true,but he is becomin more active
I don't just need Remmy to get more active, I need basically EVERYONE to get more active. Some even quit and I think the main problem is the update not coming when promised but we all know why it didn't happen so I'm not gonna sound harsh about it.

No one checks in ;(
welp then if half your members quit and the others are inactive,might as well quit and close it
Quit MonsterMMORPG more like it :/ Come back in 10 years and be like "HEY I REMEMBER THIS PLACE!! Yea, I'm outta here.."

I had a lot of cool features Sad
this guild can't disband this is like, the only guild left that is the closest to when mmo first began :/
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
True :/

But it'll be locked, not gone. What if.. just what if.. Someone wanted to bring it back and I didn't care?

As long as I gain profit from it.. *Keeping the money side*

So, if I lock and disband it, and none of my actual members showed up and decided to go against it.. I'll lock it and leave up an offer to anyone for 10,000,000 gold to buy it off of me :/
Hmm thinking of disbanding the guild, eh I really have no opinion on this because I don't play this game much anymore, I just pop in the forum every once in a while
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
you could gift it to me :3
  • 16(current)