Thread Closed
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
Yar, I also have exams. They end on thursday Smile

Tournament Notice :
Tournament of Evaluation will begin the following Saturday which is June 16th.

More Tournaments and Events will be held. The whole guild is going to be supremely active before and after the big update. Everyone is to stock up on items that will benefit you in the new world.

Recommended Items
Lots of Nutritions and Degrades
MP Gains (60%)
Monster boxes, mega boxes, ultra boxes, and ultimate boxes.
Exp Max
MTs/AIs (If you don't have all the AIs already, get them now.)
Health Items don't really matter. You have the Monster Center.
Get all the held items!!!!
Transformation Items for new monsters in the future!!
Get All the Main Items.
Sad thats a bigger list than i have prepared for. Better sell mons lol
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Alright seems I managed to log in with shear luck of guessing my username and password...Im pretty sure nothing bad will happen during my terrorist actions.
Hello fellow crimson talons. lol I just wanted to let yall know that i wont be as active in the game until like august when i go bck to college as i wont have alot of internet access except for my phone in the next month or so, Its been a pleasure playing this game with you all an I hope to be bck on the hunt sometime soon..
(2012-06-11, 01:35 AM)Jaeto Wrote: Alright seems I managed to log in with shear luck of guessing my username and password...Im pretty sure nothing bad will happen during my terrorist actions.
I have the avengers on speed dial if you're tempted :p anyway you want to join cfp now or later jaeto? if you want to join, you have to be approved by kamidara but i've sent him a pm about today's shenanigans
[Image: george-burns-monkey.jpg]
(2012-06-11, 01:35 AM)Jaeto Wrote: Alright seems I managed to log in with shear luck of guessing my username and password...Im pretty sure nothing bad will happen during my terrorist actions.
Uhh.... What?

(2012-06-11, 01:38 AM)oduhe1 Wrote: Hello fellow crimson talons. lol I just wanted to let yall know that i wont be as active in the game until like august when i go bck to college as i wont have alot of internet access except for my phone in the next month or so, Its been a pleasure playing this game with you all an I hope to be bck on the hunt sometime soon..
It's alright. At least you had a good reason for it. You will still be a member of this place Smile
Yea id like to join...also about that terrorist action quote I heard on this funny video about the video game BlazBlue...its a abriged series made by fans of the game trying to make it funny...I lol'd so hard watching them
Feel free to watch...I know you'll enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNVKku8sSBQ
Hi I would like to join crimson fang pirates.https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=438073 Big Grin
hi all im deiviss20 i want join in this clan irem sent me and this is my proffile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=444261 when i will catch then new ancient will be a good rank
I thought sc123 was in Akatslowi.

Jaeto - Pirate
sc123 - Bounty Hunter
deiviss20 - Bounty Hunter

Welcome to pirates
WELCOME TO THE PIRATES
[Image: funny-pictures-pirate-cat.jpg]

***NEW MEMBERS IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR MONSTERS/SELL YOU MONSTERS AND YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF, SEND AN EXPERIENCED MEMBER A PM IF YOU AREN'T SURE***
I will update OP tomorrow.

(2012-06-11, 04:35 PM)iRemember Wrote: ***NEW MEMBERS IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR MONSTERS/SELL YOU MONSTERS AND YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF, SEND AN EXPERIENCED MEMBER A PM IF YOU AREN'T SURE***
Pm IRemember or Me Smile

PM Red Hawk
dunno if you should be trying to sell here <.<

bazaar section or trade section.
ok fon
***BTW ALL NEW MEMBERS GET TRAINING, IN A FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT OF EVALUATION - THE WINNER CAN RANK UP AND WIN PRIZES***
(2012-06-12, 12:41 PM)iRemember Wrote: ***BTW ALL NEW MEMBERS GET TRAINING, IN A FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT OF EVALUATION - THE WINNER CAN RANK UP AND WIN PRIZES***
Wrong..

It's to help those interested in pvp. Thus, all members evaluating one another.
When i said it I thought it was a tourney for ranking but my bad
(2012-06-12, 03:56 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 12:41 PM)iRemember Wrote: ***BTW ALL NEW MEMBERS GET TRAINING, IN A FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT OF EVALUATION - THE WINNER CAN RANK UP AND WIN PRIZES***
Wrong..

It's to help those interested in pvp. Thus, all members evaluating one another.
Forgot to add my profile...
Here it is https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=387730
Rebel 1 bro- I mean action.
Tomorrow is my last day of school Smile

Also, tonight I have Marching Band practice and tomorrow is Graduation which I have to play at. Graduation is roughly around.. 4-5 hours right after school. I have a lot to prepare for and I'll be there for quite a while =_=

Soo.. Bla Bla and Bla bla. As I'm gone, talk to IRemember since he's second in charge.
hey what monster need to train and evolve and too what lvl?
(2012-06-13, 04:27 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Tomorrow is my last day of school Smile

Also, tonight I have Marching Band practice and tomorrow is Graduation which I have to play at. Graduation is roughly around.. 4-5 hours right after school. I have a lot to prepare for and I'll be there for quite a while =_=

Soo.. Bla Bla and Bla bla. As I'm gone, talk to IRemember since he's second in charge.

Oh your Graduating? Congratz...for me when I graduated it was a relief because I didnt wanna see a lot people in high school for the rest of my life. But yea once I graduated nothing changed at home...besides college...and finding a job...but not much changed.
Lol no I didn't graduate yet. I got.. 2 more years in high school =_= I'm in Concert Band so I had to be at graduation to play music.

(2012-06-15, 09:13 AM)deiviss20 Wrote: hey what monster need to train and evolve and too what lvl?
Train whatever you want.
Tournament of Evaluation is starting!!! Please join now O.o

Here : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...ournaments

All Events and Tournaments can be found right under Clans section.
in for that tourny
hi i would like to join the guild, irem sent me and here is my profile
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserProfile.aspx?UserId=458231
I guess you can. You can be.. Bounty-Hunter.
WELCOME TO THE GUILD AUCTIONEER Big Grin
[Image: n4f392117954a0.jpg]
cheers Smile

if u need me to do anything in particular i'm ready to lol
(2012-06-18, 08:02 PM)auctioneer Wrote: cheers Smile

if u need me to do anything in particular i'm ready to lol
There are a few things you need to you.

Preparing for the update :
Stock up items.
Raise your monsters to be stronger.
AND PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT OF EVALUATION SO YOU CAN GET EVEN BETTER Big Grin
  • 9(current)