Thread Closed
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
Ugh.... No that's not what ima talking about. Yeah it merged and yeah Zach quit but then zerion quit then ruin called for the guild to disband. All the while I was not here
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-06-07, 07:38 AM)torito747 Wrote: Ugh.... No that's not what ima talking about. Yeah it merged and yeah Zach quit but then zerion quit then ruin called for the guild to disband. All the while I was not here
Wait, wait, wait! Eternal Darkness was disbanded!?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
How couldnt you know if your own guild was disbanded.
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
(2012-06-07, 09:28 AM)Fon21 Wrote: How couldnt you know if your own guild was disbanded.
I rarely check my guild, but i didn't expect a guild to be disbanded so quick... it did last for a while...

Well, time to find a new guild...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
lol welcome to CFP torito!
Hey guys i'd like to join, Irem recommended me to the thread, here's my profile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=449615
(2012-06-07, 07:46 PM)oduhe1 Wrote: Hey guys i'd like to join, Irem recommended me to the thread, here's my profile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=449615
You are Pirate ranked.
Welcome to the team oduhe!
Welcome oduhe!
Fon21.. why are you bold?

Also, skullboy has re-joined Smile
All right crew! It's time for all of us to get active and better. We need to get stronger ASAP!

This is your first mission and everybody must do it!!! : GET STRONGER!!!! Collect new monsters! Make sure they have good uvs and good natures. Get a lot of gold!!!! Get some level 100s!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dismissed-
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
I refuse and WELCOME SKULLBOY MY BUDDY
xCyndaGIRx is the outside team advisor Cool

He has as much authority as I do.

So yea, everyone has to get stronger. I just got a great Yetee that makes my pvp team better Big Grin
AYE AYE CAPTAIN
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvpBfYfIh2I7htD5y0M-E...03CwaKoT-w]
How comes the promotion? and whats bold?
Oh, your name is bold because you are super donator.

And you deserve it Smile
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROMOTION FONNY Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToerjTjZuNwPmUnXVd95U...gs2NECil0d]
(2012-06-09, 04:17 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Oh, your name is bold because you are super donator.

And you deserve it Smile

OH, hehe. Thanks its a welcome suprise.

Thanks rem too.
You're welcome fon :p

Anyway guys, just a tip, but after the update, prices of items in bazaar will increase, so I'd recommend stocking up on more expensive items, e.g. ultimate boxes and exp maxes as they will be worth way more after the update.
That's gonna be a hole in my pocket.
But Kami if you stock up enough, you could make double your money if you merch the items, or save money if you choose to use them instead
[Image: Super.jpg]
Yea Yea I know. I only have 11m Sad If I were to stock up on every item.. I'd have... like 3m.
id recommend exp.maxes more than boxes for anyone like myself who trains more than catches..just to save a few gold. Unless you plan on selling the ultimate boxes on, at a profit...:O
(2012-06-10, 01:57 PM)Fon21 Wrote: id recommend exp.maxes more than boxes for anyone like myself who trains more than catches..just to save a few gold. Unless you plan on selling the ultimate boxes on, at a profit...:O
You should get both because we'll be getting new monsters Smile They are Zenith to Ancient
(2012-06-10, 02:00 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 01:57 PM)Fon21 Wrote: id recommend exp.maxes more than boxes for anyone like myself who trains more than catches..just to save a few gold. Unless you plan on selling the ultimate boxes on, at a profit...:O
You should get both because we'll be getting new monsters Smile They are Zenith to Ancient
Hmm, true but if im rich i can buy Smile also i have 12 already i havent used so im in an ok situation. SO is there a date to this update or..? nobody knows.
(2012-06-10, 02:08 PM)Fon21 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 02:00 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
Hmm, true but if im rich i can buy Smile also i have 12 already i havent used so im in an ok situation. SO is there a date to this update or..? nobody knows.
No1 knows. I only have 2 ultimate boxes :/
I think it would make for good practice to hold a mini tourney of 4-8 guild/clan members, to see where we are growing and where we need to strengthen, and maybe even learn in victory or defeat. Smile
Exactly what I was thinking, but I was more thinking of a tournament for lower ranked members, maybe pirate to captain, to give people chance to rank up and make room for new recruits. There are a few people I think are ready for higher ranks, or will be ready soon at least
IRemember, you're second in charge basically. If I'm too lazy to do something, you can do it lol

You can make tournaments lol
I will do it after le exams

***BUT YES MEMBERS RANKED FROM PIRATE TO CAPTAIN, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A RANK TOURNAMENT, MORE DETAIL LATER***
  • 8(current)