Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congress rules pizza...a vegetable?
what dei said.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
it is consider a veggie to people cuz it is not sumthing you just eat like a orange you add it with other food
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
You know what this means... Pizza is a vegetable and people say vegetables are healthy and they want us to eat our vegetables.

Excuse me miss! I would like to have Pizza on my daily meal schedule!!! ^_^

also arent vegetables supposed to be grown and take time a pizza can take 10mins to be made so stupid

Credits to SparrowHawk
dei finally reached that conclusion lmao
I still has massive headache.
i hope in vegetable they mean it like "he will be a vegetable all his life"
not in a nutritious way cause that just sounds wacky
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2011-11-23, 11:48 PM)Deidara Wrote: You know what this means... Pizza is a vegetable and people say vegetables are healthy and they want us to eat our vegetables.

Pizza is served daily at my school.

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-11-23, 11:55 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-11-23, 11:48 PM)Deidara Wrote: You know what this means... Pizza is a vegetable and people say vegetables are healthy and they want us to eat our vegetables.

Pizza is served daily at my school.
Mine too. I just don't get it because I don't like my lunch period =_= No one to sit with :/ Too many strangers o-o

So, I buy a cheeseburger or something and go to the library.

I hope cheeseburgers don't become veggies =_= It's the only thing about America that is actually true.

Ok so if i have over 7000 fat in a dish but has 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce it is a veggie and is healthy how smart

Credits to SparrowHawk
you can put veggies on them.

and apple pie is american.
Ima eat 10 cheeseburgers and a slice of pizza and see what happens XDDDD
you don't need to be smart to get elected to American congress.
CeFurkan Wrote:
^apparently not

Credits to SparrowHawk
@nitz

of course not.

you just need money.
Some of the democrats don't have a college education XD
(2011-11-24, 12:06 AM)orboknown Wrote: @nitz

of course not.

you just need money.
then why isn't bill gates part of congress?

[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
because he isnt a politician.
Bill Gates, run part of a country?

why would he even bother with the stress? he could just hire some bloke to run for him.
CeFurkan Wrote:
If tomatoes are fruit then ketchup is a smoothie.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
tomatos according to the superem court case Nix vs. Hedden in 1893 the tomato is a vegetable. Justice Horace Gray concluded, "Botanically speaking tomatoes are the fruit of a vine, just are cucumbers, squashes, beans and peas. But in the common language of the people, whether sellers or consumers of provisions, all these are vegetables, which are grown in kitchen gardens, and which, whether eaten cooked or raw, are like potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, beets, cauliflower, cabbage, celery and lettuce, usually served at dinner in, with or after the soup, fish or meats which constitute the principal part of the repast, and not, like fruits generally, as dessert." The Supreme Court thus sided with the tariff collector and decided the tomato is a vegetable. Although sicentest and people still argue that fact because scientists would agree that a tomato is technically a fruit, it does not suprise me that they are now declaring pizza a vegetable.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
why on earth would the supreme court be needed in a case regarding the categorization of a tomato?
EDIT- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix_v._Hedden
wow.-.
(2011-11-23, 11:33 PM)Pein Wrote: wow just wow so almost all food would now be considered vegetables

They are getting stupider every day Sad Sad Sad Sad

and ALL need to go back to school cuz clearly a TOMATO is a fruit no matter what people think it is A FRUIT
To quote some random site:

"The confusion about 'fruit' and 'vegetable' arises because of the differences in usage between scientists and cooks. Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless). Blueberries, raspberries, and oranges are true fruits, and so are many kinds of nut. Some plants have a soft part which supports the seeds and is also called a 'fruit', though it is not developed from the ovary: the strawberry is an example. As far as cooking is concerned, some things which are strictly fruits, such as tomatoes or bean pods, may be called 'vegetables' because they are used in savoury rather than sweet cooking. The term 'vegetable' is more generally used of other edible parts of plants, such as cabbage leaves, celery stalks, and potato tubers, which are not strictly the fruit of the plant from which they come. Occasionally the term 'fruit' may be used to refer to a part of a plant which is not a fruit, but which is used in sweet cooking: rhubarb, for example.
So, the answer to the question is that a tomato is technically the fruit of the tomato plant, but it's used as a vegetable in cooking."
lets all just be glad they are calling unhealthy fast food pizza a heathy vegtable. otherwise it would no longer be a choice for school lunchs.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0rgDZ3Kf3kjQe_4SOB4w...b2qNbN-5Cg] 
close enough!
Pizza = junk food. Vegetables = junk. Pizza = Vegetable food.

Math to the rescue!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
wait a minute...wasn't Tomato classified as a fruit ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Tomato is a fruit, well done Zachedoodle
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Pizza....vegetable.....pizza.......vegetable........