Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compendium of old graphic of monster
i think will be intresting to have a compendium in game were you can see all the "graphic evolution" made by the artwork artist about one monster, is good for remember the monster you like how was the first time you have catched it and also to see how much improvement are going on about design on monsters ^^
That would be nice......+1 support Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hm... Interesting but how would this work? Would there be a new tab which you can click on to see previous graphics? I support though Wink Just wondering how this would work
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Theres this site called Google.

Its awesome for searching images of anything you like.
(2013-10-18, 10:11 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hm... Interesting but how would this work? Would there be a new tab which you can click on to see previous graphics? I support though Wink Just wondering how this would work

you open the monsterdex, and above or down of the transformation line you can le how was that one before... like 1st generation-2nd generation etc.
agree, some old images are good I think..
I like that idea.... You got my supportBig Grin
They're all on deviantart if you look.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2013-10-20, 10:12 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: They're all on deviantart if you look.

yes but you must search them, if you take a section in monsterdex like i said before where you can see the previous graphic is also good to see the improvement of the game in that direction Wink
(2013-10-18, 11:30 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Theres this site called Google.

Its awesome for searching images of anything you like.

[Image: mind-blown.jpg]
yes could be but i didn't keep track Big Grin