Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Monster Brag
Community Monster Brag lol

This is like a.. idea collecting I guess. Something where we can all discuss. Not a place for direct requests, just idea collecting e.e

I guess examples could do?
Iiiinnnntroduuucinnng... BOB AND STEVE!!!!!!! *whistle* woooooo *applause*

Bob : Hey, I thought of a cool monster. It's a dimension door thingy with menacing eyes, ghost hand claw things, and a very creepy smile. they appear in darkness. it's a ghost type

Steve : I like it Bob. I can see it now, very interesting. We should probably make a family right? I wanna help out because I like your idea Big Grin

Bob : Wow thanks Steve! Yea, let's get some ideas on this guy. Maybe an artist will see it and work on it? Who knows Tongue

And that's all we have for BOB AND STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! *whistle* wooooooo *applause*

-end scene-

And there you have it.
(2013-01-18, 07:30 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Community Monster Brag lol

This is like a.. idea collecting I guess. Something where we can all discuss. Not a place for direct requests, just idea collecting e.e

I guess examples could do?
Iiiinnnntroduuucinnng... BOB AND STEVE!!!!!!! *whistle* woooooo *applause*

Bob : Hey, I thought of a cool monster. It's a dimension door thingy with menacing eyes, ghost hand claw things, and a very creepy smile. they appear in darkness. it's a ghost type

Steve : I like it Bob. I can see it now, very interesting. We should probably make a family right? I wanna help out because I like your idea Big Grin

Bob : Wow thanks Steve! Yea, let's get some ideas on this guy. Maybe an artist will see it and work on it? Who knows Tongue

And that's all we have for BOB AND STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! *whistle* wooooooo *applause*

-end scene-

And there you have it.
Incendious...go with suggestions. I'm thinking somthing magical based, like Fire/Psychic.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I have a very boring four-winged Flying-type bird with black feathers named Kestreak. It was so boring that I didn't draw it. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
4 winged bird with black feathers... me like <.<
SparH approves!

lol

hmm.. I'm having trouble visualizing it but it could have 2 skinny long tails.
Red eyes would make that look awesome
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTIfbAogF0q5m72_V9vb...k-n3aTdBGQ]
combining everyones idea so far ---> 4 winged flying/fire phoenix,with burning red eyes and 2 long skinny tails,+ razor sharp talons
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
who are bob and steve? ?????
lol Big Grin
(2013-01-20, 10:36 PM)Viperianw Wrote: who are bob and steve? ?????
lol Big Grin
Random names for random characters that are used by me to explain something when I can't really explain it.
They've been around since Pokemon Craft, national treasures of our community Wink