Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said CIA cuz I couldn't think of anything..

The story revolves around a Wilitus, a fire/electric type. Wilitus was wondering in the desert by himself, hardly affected by the heat. He shot several thunderbolts into the sky above him, failing at the attempt to create rain clouds. The sand beneath Wilitus was spilling inward, dragging him in as well. A huge Zonench appeared in front of Wilitus, opening its mouth for a quick snack. Wilitus tried to climb out of the sand pit but kept slipping down farther towards the Zonench. What could he have done? Wilitus was left with 2 options : 1 was to attack with moves that would at least work on a ground type. 2 was to call for help.

Wilitus went with option 1 first since he could at least try and damage it. If it didn't work, that's when he could call for help. But Wait! Wilitus just thought of a new option. He could just shoot electricity or fire up into the sky as a call for help! So, with the conclusion settled, Wilitus 3 Lightning Bolts into the sky spelling out HELP and then sent a Fire Burst into Zonench's face.

"Whoa! You almost hit me with that electricity. I was wondering what was going on here." A voice emanated from somewhere above. Wilitus looked around to see where it came from but then he noticed a dark shadow of a figure in the sun. The figure jumped down in front of Wilitus, not affected by the sand pit. Wilitus grabbed it's tail and was dragged out into the flat sand surface where he could walk again.

"Hey thanks. That Zonench was trying to eat me." Wilitus told the guy. The clouds had covered part of the sun, leaving shade on the 2 monsters. The figure that saved Wilitus showed itself as a Sahareon. Sahareon was said to be a guardian of the desert and it's ancient ruins. Wilitus bowed in thanks and then walked away on his original path. Sahareon stopped him from leaving.

"Hey! Where are you going? I have to take you in to be questioned under the orders of the CIA!" 2 more Sahareons showed up and surrounded Wilitus. Wilitus was a secret agent of the CIA but he couldn't tell them that. He was on a mission given from the boss himself to capture his rival's agents for Intel. Wilitus worked under Stellack and they were against Spiralaxy.

"So, do you guys work for Stellack's company?" Wilitus asked the Sahareon. "No! Why would we work for that clown?! He's weak! All of his agents are weak!! Right guys?" The Sahareons roared in agreement.

"Well then.. Thanks for saving me but, I was the wrong person to save." Wilitus smirked evilly. Wilitus smiled as he jumped in the air above them and used Hyper Flame, making fire rain down on the Sahareons. The Sahareons ran around covered in flames, bumping into each other like pin balls. An Engiron flew by and caught Wilitus in the air. They flew away from the Sahareon's and Zonench's location.

"Heh. Nice timing Engine" Wilitus smiled. "Ugh. I'll drop you into a sand pit if you call me Engine again." Engiron glared. Wilitus and Engiron used their flames to move as fast as 4x Nitrous.

They flew all the way to the desert branch of Stellack's companty. Wilitus entered Stellack's office and stood in front of the boss.

"A war is coming."
Nice storyBig Grin i enjoyed it very much.
nice but i'm lost. i'm guessing wilitus is the bad guy?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-08-01, 07:34 AM)Guider456 Wrote: nice but i'm lost. i'm guessing wilitus is the bad guy?

Wilitus is the good guy.
o.o okay yeah i knew i was lost xd
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
nice story dei.this is gonna continue right?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-08-01, 01:48 PM)orboknown Wrote: nice story dei.this is gonna continue right?

No Tongue
you annoy me with your habit or leaving stories in the middle of nowhere.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-08-01, 01:53 PM)orboknown Wrote: you annoy me with your habit or leaving stories in the middle of nowhere.

XP Tongue

Cool