Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character, Mascot Monster and Favorite Monster
Tongue 
OK PEOPLE
...this will be pretty straight forward. I've done some fan fic stuff for the site before and I'm interested in creating something new. I want to give this game a story and sooo Im going to try something the game hasn't had yet. Im going to make a COMIC!!

Either way, I need Characters and what better place to grab characters from than our own community!

So, do me a favor and put in a description of what you'd like your Character to be like/look like, your Mascot Monster and your Favorite Monster! 

Now, a couple ground rules for the....

Mascots - Try to choose a unique Mascot. If someone has chosen the monster you wanted, please choose another (pm them in the forum if you'd like to see if they would change) Also Ancients and Gigas cannot be mascots to keep this fair. Think of your mascot as your best friend on your journey. You also may choose to not have a Mascot. 

Favorites - There will be duplicates. Not a big deal. If you don't want someone having the same favorite as you then choose another or pm them and be nice lol

Example Character

Brash Ketchup - 12 year old boy. Bit annoying as he's passionate but not the sharpest crayon in the box. Black hair, blue eyes, slight build, wears a hat constantly, *backstory, back story* wears rubber gloves because his.... 

Mascot - is a Chamelevolt and likes to shock him. His Chamelevolt hates when its quiet and hates fire, is covered in scars due to (insert nature and abilities).... 

His Favorite Monster is Blazecoria blah blah blah

Easy enough?!

Get your choices in QUICK as I will use the post #, how active people are in the game and end time description as a tie breaker if we have duplicates!

Get to it!

THANK YOU!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Character - Knost -....

Mascot - Gryvolt

Favorite/Strongest Monster - Chromaul

Feel free to do what I'm doing and place a skeleton for now. We're all busy and can fill it out when we have the time.

Also, just a note. I will not be the main character. In fact none of us will. I'll make that guy or girl up later once I have more characters fleshed out.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Character - Gergoth - A male in his mid 20s obsessed with fighting types. Stubborn and borderline arrogant, determined to prove fighting types are the best.  

Mascot - Gengharoo - His starter, and oddly, an Aussie. With Gergoth being a Kiwi the pair non stop tease each other, but automatically unite against anyone who picks on the other.

Favorite/Strongest Monster - Gengharoo - Hasn't found a new fighting type worth his time yet.

This look good? Or were you hoping for more info? o.o
Awesome Gergoth! Thanks!
Character- Luke Andrew(A.) Catch- A humble guy who slowly climbs the ranks with his starter Flolz and zenith Brachpour and eventually becomes champion with the help of his friends
Mascot- Giga- Brachpour
Favorite/Strongest- Giga -Brachpour, a friend from long ago gave him it before it was evolved saying that he saw potential in his eyes. Once he got it he of course trained it seeing what it can do. He won many battles with it and eventually one day a gem that was "perfect" appeared. When he neared Brachpour it started to glow. His Brachpour evolved. The reason it is his favorite monster is because it is a reminder to him that with others you can go farther.
Character: Albert Gluskin ; A caring, yet competitive personality. He recently moved in Nebulous City hoping to become the greatest Dark Trainer.

MascotCubhire / Jeshire

Favorite/StrongestJeshire - A week after moving in his new home, Albert found an injured Cubhire in a forest nearby. He helped the creature and ever since that day became inseparable. They were best friends and with every battle, both them and their bond grew stronger. (note: Cubhire evolved into Jeshire after a battle with another Dark Trainer)
Briliant, both of you!
Since i somewhat seem to always get dragged into your fanfic stuff, and i hope you haven't given up on it already, i won't let you down this time either Tongue

Word upfront, i will do a darker take on it, if it's too dark I'll change it.

Character : Zane Crimson "The Gallant"
Zane doesn't really care about anything. He's cold to the content that one would assume his heart is frozen solid. He won't get attached to anything,  and won't let anyone get close to him.
Since his disregard to most things,  his signature line is "what a bother", which he occasionally drops... specially if he needs to do things out of the way,  or is asked of something.

Zane hailed from a small village,which was dedicated to monsters and battles with such. 
Of course, in such a village it's unnecessary to say that in his very early years he was already in contact with monsters and learned very early on how to tame, raise and do battles with them.
His family enjoyed a very good reputation in the village why the pressure on him was insane. He had to perform excellent at each and every situation, and under that pressure the brilliance of him showed more and more. 
However,  even though the pressure on him was high, he tried his best to cheer people around him up and always had a positive view on life and things, which made him liked a lot by the other people and especially kids his age of the village.
Then one night, while Zane went out to train some more, he heard screams of terror and the sound of roaring battles.
He ran back as fast as he could,  seeing his village luminating in odd lights from the  distance  - it was fire he saw.
Upon his return, he quickly got grabbed by his father and put aside who told him to stas save, for he's the last of his line.
From the back row he witnessed the absolute annihilation of his village and it's inhabitants by a monster of power and size unmatched.
That night he cried tears till he had none left to shed all the while blaming himself for it's inability. This event is what turned him cold and made him train more and more to one day avenge his village. 

Somewhere in his life, he went on to help a village even risking his own life while doing so... this course of action gave him the title gallant by the people (even though most simply called him foolish)

Looks : white hair purple eyes. Athletic but not pumped up. He usually wears bloodborne style boots and coats :p

Mascot : Windschafer

Strongest / Most powerful  : / dunno what my trump should be either haha^^'
**edit** let's just say Graguar for now

P.s.: i could go into more detail write a more detailed backstory but i didn't want to turn it into an overkill and i guess it's enough info for a comic (:
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Galliant just raised the bar...my turn lol

Also, Ill take all the back story you have for me Smile
(2016-09-19, 02:41 AM)Knost Wrote: Galliant just raised the bar...my turn lol

Also, Ill take all the back story you have for me Smile

Then i shall add more details all around once i find the time haha Big Grin
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club