Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapters 4 & 5 : The Ultimate Tag-Team!
Chapter 4 : The Ultimate Tag-Team!

Tavi walked inside the camp and looked around before walking any further. His Gampha looked in 1 direction and that direction was towards Aero. Tavi's Gampha jumped up and used Relaxing Mind. "Hello Aero. Long time no see right?" Gampha asked Aero inside his head. "Huh?!?! Oh yea that's right.. Gampha!!! How ya been buddy?!" Aero talked telepathically. "I've been good! Me and Tavi were just doing some training and we caught a new friend. You'll see him in battle soon. Anyways, I'll talk to you later old friend ^_^" Gampha ended the conversation with a smile on his face.

Gampha landed next to Tavi and pulled his arm. "Yea Gampha. I know" Tavi told Gampha and glared at Aero. Aero met Tavi's glare and frowned. "What's up Tavi?" Aero said uncomfortably. Tavi lowered his head and snickered. "You're such a punk. Taking 2 people on at once! Haha! You never grow old!" Tavi laughed. "Oh shut up Tavi, you're just mad because you couldn't beat me. Anyways, these 2 are real jerks. How about we show them the Ultimate Tag-Team? Remember, our last battle?"

~Flashback~

"Fightengu use Super Beam!!!!" Aero commanded. "Gampha, you use Super Beam as well!!!" Tavi also commanded. The 2 beams from the 2 monsters merged into 1 Ultimate Super Beam attack which knocked back the opponents Alaclipse. Alaclipse then fainted. The trainer absorbed it back into the monster box and ran away.

~flashback over~

Tavi said "Yea I remember. We took down that Alaclipse easily. It wasn't trained well I guess but it should've been very strong. It's a legendary!!!"
"Yea Tavi. That was an awesome battle. I'm so glad your here now man, how about we continue our journey after this battle?" Aero asked. "Sure Aero, we'll take down these losers. Anyways, I got a new monster and it's strong. I'll show it's power out in battle!"

The battle has begun as Kevin threw out Terrarth and Derek threw out Dragrove. Then Aero threw out Fightengu as Tavi threw out Gampha. "We go first, losers!! The champion always goes first!!" Kevin screamed. "Terrarth use Dragon Blitz!!!" "Dragrove, use Dragon Blitz as well!!" They both commanded. "Aero!!!" "I know Tavi!!! Fightengu, use Super Beam!!!" Aero yelled! The crowd roared in excitement. "Gampha use Super Beam as well!!!" Tavi said. Terrarth and Dragrove were covered in Dark Blue/Purple Aura and rushed in towards Fightengu and Gampha with amazing speed. Fightengu and Gampha both combined their Super Beams into 1 huge beam that managed to graze Terrarth and Dragrove but didn't knock them down. Terrarth and Dragrove kept charging and successfully damaged their opponents. Fightengu took a headbutt in the neck, which stopped it's breathing while Gampha used Black Mist to block Dragrove's eye sight but failed.

Gampha and Fightengu were both knocked down in front of their trainers but they weren't giving up yet! Gampha stood up and used LightningBolt towards Dragrove as a distraction. Fightengu appeared behind Terrarth and attacked it using Concentration Punch knocking it into the ground. Fightengu and Gampha went back to their side as Dragrove and Terrarth were laying down. Fightengu used Muscle Tense and Gampha used Knife Dance.

Dragrove got up angrily. Dragrove then used Drake Dance and Agility to increase it's stats. The whole camp started shaking and a giant crack opened in the battlefield. Fightengu took flight with Gampha in it's wings as Dragrove struggled to maintain balance. Out of the giant crack, lava started spilling out over the battlefield. Terrarth roared in complete anger. It was totally enraged. Terrarth glowed red and then dark red, and then into the brighest red light ever. "Dragrove, get back immediately!!! Hurry up!!!" Derek screamed. Dragrove did as he said and ran back to his trainer. Kevin smiled and whispered "Detonation".

Terrarth exploded, it's power reaching all over the battlefield. It managed to knock Fightengu and Gampha out the air. Dragrove was hit but barely. It protected Derek from being hit by the blast. Terrarth then fainted as the move inflicted damage to itself and to other monsters. Fightengu and Gampha stood up, dusting themselves off from the dust and rocks that flew. The battlefield was completely destroyed! "You guys alright?" Aero asked Gampha and Fightengu. "Yea, we're fine." Gampha told Aero telepathically. "That was one heck of a blast!!!" Tavi yelled in excitement.

"My next monster can create a bigger one." Kevin said.

Chapter 5 : The Ultimate Tag-Team!

During that same battle.. "My Next monster can create a bigger explosion." Kevin said smiling. "Go Inferror!!!" Kevin yelled, throwing out a red monster box into the battlefield. "Inferror.. You better not be executing that move Kevin. Kevin don't be a coward!!! Don't use that move!!" Derek warned Kevin. "Hey Aero. I think I know what move he is going to use. Inferror is a fire type monster, so the one move that Derek is afraid of.. It will take one of us out of the battle." Tavi told Aero worriedly. "Tavi.. is it Bomber?" Aero asked.

"Inferror, grab onto Gampha and use Bomber!!!" Kevin commanded. "Dragrove stay with me. Don't go into battle. This is all about Kevin now." Derek said.
"Fightengu use Super Beam on Inferror quick!!!" Fightengu cupped it's wings and formed a golden light ball and aimed at Inferror but it was too late. Inferror had already latched on to Gampha and started glowing red. "Gampha!! Try and break free!! Please Gampha!!!" cried Tavi. "Do it Inferror. Use Bomber" Kevin said evilly. Inferror glowed bright red and then sound escaped the room as red and black smoke filled the camp. "Fightengu, use your wings and blow away the smoke!!" Fightengu did what Aero said and after it was done, Gampha and Inferror were both down unconscious. "Gampha.. noo.. ;-;" Tavi cried, his eyes tearing up. "Return.. Gampha".

"I'm out of the battle now. This is my first lost haha." Kevin said. "Actually.. your first lost was your own fault. You're such a stupid person, I can't believe you're my brother. You're just trash!! Like everyone else!! Cmon Dragrove. We're outta here. I'm through." Derek said angrily. Before Derek walked out, he turned around towards Tavi and Aero. "Aero, get stronger. Your next on my list. Tavi, you are also on my list. You have a strong Gampha and I want it." Derek said before leaving through the remnants of the camp. "Aero.. I'm going to go back on my own journey. I need to find my own way of getting stronger. Make sure you find a zenith or a legendary. You'll be up on my level. Gampha is a zenith and it's very strong. This time, it'll be resistant to Bomber and it will prevail!" Tavi ran away from the camp and wasn't to be seen again. "Fightengu.. Simoly.. Good job. Thanks guys, I love you both. Now.. We gotta do some serious training!!!! Tavi is higher than us but that won't stop us. We'll see Tavi again, I know it and next time.. We'll be stronger!!" Aero said confidently and walked out with Fightengu and Simoly flying over him.

After Aero left the Monster Center, a bright red light appeared in the sky above him. A big black helicopter with the signature "D-A" on it appeared to be chasing after the light. Aero decided to run after it but then he lost sight of it. He then called out Simoly to look for the bright light and when Simoly did, he ran to where Simoly pointed. Aero looked around trying to find the light or whatever caused it but there was no sign of it until--- boooom!!!!!! (lol) The bright light crashed right in front of Aero, causing him and Simoly to fall backwards 10 feet away! The D-A helicopter appeared over them and 3 rope lines were lowered. As Aero got up, he looked at where the bright light had crashed and what emerged was.. Engiron.
this should be a good match
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Chapters 4 and 5 completed.

Next Chapter : Engiron
good chapters...but why did you switch between derek and david from chapter four to chapter 5?
(2011-06-17, 01:48 AM)orboknown Wrote: good chapters...but why did you switch between derek and david from chapter four to chapter 5?

OMG!!!! THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

EPIC FAIL!!!! XDDDD
you are welcome lol.now for these helicoptor goons.