Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 8 : Aero and Tavi's Fate.
"Alright Aero. It's a 1 on 1 battle!! My Gampha against your Engiron!! Which zenith is stronger!! Ready?!" Tavi yelled. "Of course I'm ready!! Let's go Engiron!!" Aero screamed happily.

Engiron and Gampha had the same determined look on their faces just like their trainers. "Alright Engiron! Let's make the first move!! Use Double Time!" Aero commanded. Engiron hovered in mid-air as clones of it came from it's body and surrounded Gampha. "Gampha, use Clear Mind!!!" Gampha used clear mind which raised it's stats up a bit. Engiron was then commanded to use Super Beam from all of it's copies. Gampha tried to dodge but there was too many. It withstood at least 3 attacks but the rest were just overwhelming. Gampha then looked closely at each copy, trying to find out which one is the most realistic. Gampha realized the difference between them and the clones are all a little fuzzy. Gampha looked at the real Engiron and launched a Darkness Ball at it. Engiron saw the Darkness Ball coming it. It dispelled the clones and dodged it just in time but it was grazed by the Darkness Ball. Engiron's wing was hit and Engiron staggered trying to maintain it's altitude. Gampha jumped and disappeared to reappear on Engiron's back. It used Hidden Punch and knocked Engiron into the ground, jumping off before impact.

"Oh yea Gampha!!! Good job!!!" yelled Tavi excitedly. "Nice move but that won't make us give up!!! Engiron use Flame Armor and tackle Gampha!!" commanded Aero as Engiron followed instructions. Engiron exploded into flames as the flames wrapped around every part of Engiron. Engiron took flight and rushed in towards Gampha, making an unexpected move tackling it and sent it flying. Gampha tried to regain it's stance but it flew into a boulder! Engiron's flame armor turned into a whirlwind of fire and surrounded Gampha, creating a Flame Twister. Gampha was trapped inside the twister and used Concentration Rest. Gampha fell asleep inside the flame twister and meditated mentally.

"Huh? It's sleeping.. Whatever. Engiron, use Super Beam to finish it off!!!" Aero yelled. A light ball formed in front of Engiron's mouth as it sped towards Gampha, stopping in front of it and releasing the beam through the Flame Twister and into Gampha but before the attack reached, Gampha woke up and countered it with it's own Super Beam!!! Both Beams clashed and were struggling to get by. Gampha's was about to succeed but the Flame Twister inflicted damage onto it, making it vulnerable to Engiron's attack. Engiron's Super Beam slammed into Gampha, forcing it through the boulder and into several trees. Aero and Tavi rushed over to where the monsters were and Tavi's Gampha was struggling to get up and when it did, it stared at Engiron and gave it a thumbs up and fainted.

"We won.. Engiron we won!!! It's all thanks you to!!! Thank you Engiron!!! We won our first battle together!!!" Aero jumped and hugged Engiron screaming happily as ever. "Heh. That was indeed an awesome battle. The deal has been made. Now, let's go get our first Ancient Gem. That's the reason why we set out on a journey in the first place." Tavi said smiling.

"We have to heal our monsters ya know.. Your Gampha is your strongest monster and Engiron is my newest. Engiron is my strongest too but I'm not sure. Simoly and Fightengu are also strong, I might do some special training. Will you help us Tavi? You could also use some training." Aero was smirking.

"Alright then. On to the Monster Center!!!! Return Gampha!" "You did awesome my friend. I'm proud to have you on my team." Tavi recalled Gampha back to it's box as him and Aero both walked off to the first gym town.
dei needs to be unsleepish.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-19, 05:05 AM)orboknown Wrote: dei needs to be unsleepish.

I probably won't be able to make it today. I'll continue it on Monday, sorry.
its alright man.ill look for it today..or just get to it tomorrow
It has finally been made. Sorry for the wait ^_^
np.good fight but "im proud to have to you on my team" should be "im proud to have you on my team"
(2011-06-22, 01:26 PM)orboknown Wrote: np.good fight but "im proud to have to you on my team" should be "im proud to have you on my team"

Lol thx. Sometimes I just don't notice this =.= I think and write and sometimes it'll just come out bad lol
(2011-06-22, 01:31 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-06-22, 01:26 PM)orboknown Wrote: np.good fight but "im proud to have to you on my team" should be "im proud to have you on my team"

Lol thx. Sometimes I just don't notice this =.= I think and write and sometimes it'll just come out bad lol
lol.ill be your proofreader then.