Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 16 : Rebuilding A New Arena
This is not new. It was already posted but merged in another thread. I decided to make it's own thread again since we have a Fanfiction board.

Aero, Tavi, and Sgt. Harley flew with their monsters over the Citadel Forest. They were on their way towards Cynderstop City. (If you recommend a new name, please post. Thx) Aero was the fastest since he could sit on Engiron's back. Tavi and Sgt. Harley were being carried by their monsters which made them fly slower. "You guys alright back there?! Are we going too fast?! Haha!" Aero yelled back. "Yes sir we are fine and no, you're not going too fast!" Sgt. Harley yelled back. "Speak for yourself" grumbled Tavi. The 3 flew half way towards Cynderstop City and landed in the grass. Their monsters disappeared into the boxes for a rest from flying. "We are almost there guys. You are going to need your strength to rebuild the arena and so will your monsters. The arena is already being worked on as we speak. Let's hurry so we can get some lunch and strength boosters." Sgt. Harley said. "We should get to work right away with the monsters that didn't fly. That way, it'd be done faster. We can still get the materials but how much would we need? I only have 3 monsters, Aero has 4 monsters, and you Sgt. Harley have.. I don't know." Tavi decided.

Obviously not finished.
so when is this gonna be updated?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-07-18, 03:01 PM)orboknown Wrote: so when is this gonna be updated?

It was already updated with a little bit.

I don't really plan on continuing it <_<
(2011-07-18, 03:03 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-07-18, 03:01 PM)orboknown Wrote: so when is this gonna be updated?

It was already updated with a little bit.

I don't really plan on continuing it <_<

awwwwSad
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I'm going to put a review here ahead of time.

I see a large issue of structure on these fanfictions. Whenever someone new talks, make a new paragraph; otherwise, it is very hard to read. This is like trying to sort out a pile of books in alphabetical order and half the books have no title.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I was re-reading all of it and I'm so bummed I didn't continue this!! Such a good story, kept me hooked all the time. Those cliffhangers.

So many grammatical errors, missing words, broken phrases, smh!!!! Horrible if I say so myself. I should've done a lot better. Lazy child.

My story was great haha. It's such a nostalgic feeling re-reading the things you wrote. Wow man