Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chapter 12 : Seperation - Aero's View
"I'll go left and you go right. We have our monsters with us anyway so we'll be fine." Aero said to Tavi as Tavi nodded and headed in his direction.

Aero was walking fine until he heard strange laughter that sounded exhausted. "Simoly, I need you." Simoly appeared out of it's box and wrapped around Aero's neck like a shawl. "Simoly, please use Light Up. Thanks" whispered Aero. Simoly glowed a light color and released it into the area around them. The forest lit up a lot around them a lot which allowed Aero too see farther ahead. Simoly wrapped around Aero like a shawl so that Aero can have some company and if he needed anymore light. They continued down the path way until they reached an old building. A few lights were on inside the building so Aero ran up and knocked on the front door. He backed away as all the lights disappeared and there was no sign of a life force anywhere. Aero knocked on the door again and the door fell inside. "... Did I knock too hard?" Aero asked himself.

He walked in with Simoly still wrapped around his neck and looked everywhere. It was pitch black and he was hardly able to see so Simoly used Light Up again and lit up the whole room. The room was absolutely huge. Aero looked at the top of the stairs to see anything but all he saw was a shadow. He moved his right arm to his side and the shadow imitated, which let Aero calm down a bit. Simoly unwrapped itself from around Aero's neck and flew upstairs. It used Light Up again and lit up half of the upstairs. Aero pressed "ON" on his communicator and called Tavi. "AHH!! WHO IS THAT?!?!" Tavi screamed, giving Aero a major headache. "You idiot!! It's just me. Stop screaming, I have a headache now cause of you.. =.=" said Aero, being greatly annoyed. "Oh sorry dude, I forgot I had it. Anyways, did you find an exit?" asked Tavi. "Not yet. Simoly and I found this old building, it's strange. There were lights on but once I knocked, they vanished. We're inside of it now looking around. I'll call you again when I see anything alright?" Aero informed. "Yea sure. I'm still walking.. You know, I really want a flying type." complained Tavi which made Aero press "OFF" on the communicator.

Aero and Simoly searched downstairs first and found plates with food on them in the Kitchen. They both ate to their heart's content and relaxed for a bit. "That sure was a delicious meal, wasn't it Simoly? I feel kinda bad though that we ate it. The people are probably hiding from us, don't you think?" Aero asked Simoly who only nodded. Simoly then sniffed the air as something was unsettling it. Aero watched Simoly and sniffed too. "It smells like something is on fire. Simoly flew out of the room and upstairs to where the scent was coming from. Aero tried to keep up but then lost Simoly. Aero looked in the first room he saw and Simoly wasn't there but a small treasure chest. He opened the treasure chest, revealing 2 monster boxes that resembled the Ultimate Box. He picked them both up and threw them into his bag, continuing to look for Simoly. Simoly crashed into a wall and sped down the hallway, crashing into Aero. Aero flew backwards with Simoly in his chest, into another room. "Simoly! What's wrong!! Ow..." cringed Aero. Simoly got up and turned around, using Super Beam straight down the hallway. A Topacity was hit from being invisible. A Granison was also hit and vanished. The Topacity got up and turned invisible once again, re-appearing behind Simoly. Aero stood up and took out a monster box. He threw it at Topacity before it attacked Simoly, twisting and turning like a rubix cube again. The box stopped on a twist and slowly moved to completing. Topacity was caught!! Simoly glared at the hallway incase of any sign of the Granison. It didn't show up which allowed Simoly to calm down.

"Don't worry Simoly, we have a new comrade now." Aero said smiling at the monster box. Aero walked towards the room that Simoly was in but before he entered, flames flew into the hallway. Aero stood back as Simoly appeared behind him. "Engiron, shield me from the flames please. Use Force Field." Engiron appeared out of it's box and formed a force field around the three. They walked inside and saw an Azferow and Candoom badly injured. Ghost monsters surrounded them, trying to do as much as they could. Ghost monsters brought in water, bandages, and food. Azferow and Candoom drank and ate as the ghost monsters tried to wrap the bandages around them. "I think I could help, if you like." Aero stepped forward but was then teleported out of the room and into the outside!!

"What in the.. What just happened?!" Aero yelled as Engiron and Simoly were confused as ever. The laughing that Aero and Simoly heard earlier appeared again and light faded away. Aero was then lifted up by a purple tail and was thrown into a tree. Engiron flew behind Aero and caught him just before the impact. Simoly used Light Up but then was then prevented to use the move. The laughing continued as Aero was lifted away from Engiron and thrown at the house. Simoly then caught Aero and still crashed into the roof of the building. They didn't hit anything else as Engiron appeared with a force field around them. The laughter stopped as a big smile appeared in front of them. The smile turned upside down into a frown and disappeared. Engiron flew Aero and Simoly into the forest again and on the ground. The mouth appeared again and said "Disappear from this house.. You're not wanted here. Be gone!!" The mouth disappeared, leaving Aero afraid. Aero withdrew Simoly and sat on Engiron's back. "Engiron let's fly outta here!! Fly straight up into the light!!" Engiron flew in the speed of light (lol) into the open sky, sunlight shining on them. Engiron straightened out and Aero saw the next town. The sky was turning dark, so they hurried to the Monster Center in the town.
Where it says "That sure was a good meal, Wasn't Simoly?" It should say "That sure was a good meal, wasn't it Simoly?"
[Image: KelviceSig.jpg]
nice job dei.creepy house lol.
when it says "Simoly used Light Up but then was then prevented to use the move." you need to remove one of the "then"s
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-27, 01:34 PM)orboknown Wrote: nice job dei.creepy house lol.
when it says "Simoly used Light Up but then was then prevented to use the move." you need to remove one of the "then"s

Thx again lol

I'm just not even paying attention to grammar anymore.

Ya know how when you're writing something and your brain is telling you what to write simultaneously?

You write down what your brain is telling you but then you accidentally write down the same thing twice like a relapse.
yea ik what you mean lol.thats why im proofreading for you lol
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.