Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chapter 1 : Aero and Derek
This one trainer was named Aero, a person who had a dream of becoming the absolute best and erasing all the evil organizations. His number 1 partner is Fightengu, a fighting/flying type that also shares Aero's dream.

Aero was in the middle of a monster battle. His partner, Fightengu was battling a Simoly. Aero's opponent was named Derek, a trainer who had his eyes set on becoming the Region's leader. He wanted to control everyone who lived in Region and also wanted to own everyone's monsters. Derek is Aero's rival and Aero hates him.

"Fightengu, use Iron Wing!!!" After the command, Fightengu smashed into Simoly, slamming it's wing which was covered in Iron into Simoly's chest sending it flying across the battlefield.

"Simoly get up right now and use Super Beam!!!" Simoly strugged to stand but then fell down as it couldn't recover from the damage it took from Fightengu's Iron Wing. "Simoly, I said stand up!! If you don't stand up, your worthless to me! I will throw your monster box into the ocean with you in it!!"

Aero couldn't stand the way Derek was yelling and talking about Simoly that way. Aero absolutely hated it and felt completely sad for Simoly. The only thing Aero knew what to do was.. "Fightengu, use Howl on Derek!" Fightengu opened it's beak to howl but Simoly stood up and used Super Beam so fast that even Aero was blinded by it's speed! Fightengu was sent into the ground in front of Aero.

Simoly then fell and fainted as Derek stood there looking at it in disgust. "Simoly, retreat into your monster box. I'm sick of you." Derek said in disgust.

Aero suddenly tackled Derek and punched him twice in his face which prevented Simoly from returning. Aero grabbed Derek by his shirt collar and spat in his face "How dare you treat a monster that way! That's the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard a person say to a monster!! Trainers are suppose to be friendly and share bonds with their monsters! Not treat them as worthless slaves and punish them for losing in a battle!"

Derek then kicked Aero off of him and called out his Dragrove. "Dragrove, get rid of this trash with Dragon Blitz" Dragrove looked at Aero with hatred and did as his trainer said. All of a sudden, Simoly jumped in front of Aero and used Super Beam on Dragrove, sending it back into Derek them both hitting the ground hard.

Aero looked at Simoly, completely surprised of it's actions. Dragrove got up and was enraged. Dragrove used Dragon Blitz but before it could execute it's move, Fightengu appeared and knocked it back with Hurricane Wing.

Derek called Dragrove back and threw Simoly's monster box on the ground. "You can have that piece of trash. All trash should be together to be burned in one spot." Derek said angrily and walked away into the forest. Aero looked at Derek then turned his attention towards Simoly, who was picking up it's monster box and crying. Aerp walked towards Simoly with Fightengu by his side and put his hand on Simoly's head. "Everything will be alright Simoly. I'm sorry for the way Derek was treating you. You don't need him. Join me Simoly and I'll- We will give you a true family." Aero said with love towards Simoly.

Simoly looked at Aero with saddening eyes and went into it's monster box which landed into Aero's hands. Fightengu looked at the monster box and then to Aero and looked really happy into having a new friend.

That's the end of my little story guys Big Grin

I felt like doing one because Grey and Fire inspired me. OH and it looked fun XD

I think I have some errors in here. o-o
Very good Big Grin Derek=Jerk
(2011-06-16, 01:04 AM)Tobi Wrote: Very good Big Grin Derek=Jerk

Lol awesome thx.

I might make one where Aero reaches a point in the forest and finds Derek ----------------

That was about to be a spoiler o-o

Excellent story, mate. Grade A stuff, a few spelling errors here and there, but not everyone proofreads, eh?
[Image: greyvodo.png]
question you made up the moves or what?
(2011-06-16, 01:26 AM)Tobi Wrote: question you made up the moves or what?

Looked into the Monster Dex LOL

Check out my new story ^_^

@Grey lol thx. You inspired me after all ^_^
very nice job dei.i hope you update this thread with more chapters later on
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-16, 01:36 AM)orboknown Wrote: very nice job dei.i hope you update this thread with more chapters later on

Thx orbo. BTW Next chapter is already out XDDDDD

Hmm.. I could ask a moderator to merge them I guess o-o
(2011-06-16, 01:40 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-06-16, 01:36 AM)orboknown Wrote: very nice job dei.i hope you update this thread with more chapters later on

Thx orbo. BTW Next chapter is already out XDDDDD

Hmm.. I could ask a moderator to merge them I guess o-o
you are welcome.yea i found out about the next chapter already
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I like how the story is turning out just by first chapter. Good detailing and nice emotions added onto the characters and monsters. 8/10
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
nice wow this is way better than captain underpants lol but this is still good