Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have Pokemon Black and when I went to Black City, there was no people. I went online to find a way to get people to be in Black City. I found out that in order to get people I have to: beat the game and get to Black City in ten days, Go through the Entralink Bridge to Pokemon White's White Forest in real life wireless connection (two DS's connecting together), or visit Black City everyday and wait for people to arrive. I have no friends near me that have a White copy, I don't want to go start over and blaze through the whole game, and I have no time to play video games everyday. I want to know if any of those rumors are true (besides the Entralink one) and a way to gain people in Black City to gain rare items and other things.
Wow its lucky i have both games and 2 DS's
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
I guess I have to get Pokemon White and beat that too...(No one in my family plays Pokemon)
FOREVER ALONE
LOL
[Image: 199-no-friends-in-pokemon-forever-alone.jpg]
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-09-18, 05:54 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: LOL
[Image: 199-no-friends-in-pokemon-forever-alone.jpg]
lmao
lol i was wondering too but my ds isnt working
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
The parts about reaching Black City in a short amount of time and using Entralink are both correct. I don't believe that the last suggestion is correct, however. In the situation you are in right now, you will have to use Entralink to get more residents to arrive in Black City.
(2011-09-18, 11:02 PM)Lamb Wrote: The parts about reaching Black City in a short amount of time and using Entralink are both correct. I don't believe that the last suggestion is correct, however. In the situation you are in right now, you will have to use Entralink to get more residents to arrive in Black City.
But-but Lamby I has no frenz near meh/ i not pro gamer liek that. ono
(2011-09-19, 02:02 AM)Nightcore Wrote:
(2011-09-18, 11:02 PM)Lamb Wrote: The parts about reaching Black City in a short amount of time and using Entralink are both correct. I don't believe that the last suggestion is correct, however. In the situation you are in right now, you will have to use Entralink to get more residents to arrive in Black City.
But-but Lamby I has no frenz near meh/ i not pro gamer liek that. ono

Well, then I guess you won't be able to get more residents in Black City for now. Sorry. =/
(2011-09-18, 05:31 PM)Nightcore Wrote: I have Pokemon Black and when I went to Black City, there was no people. I went online to find a way to get people to be in Black City. I found out that in order to get people I have to: beat the game and get to Black City in ten days, Go through the Entralink Bridge to Pokemon White's White Forest in real life wireless connection (two DS's connecting together), or visit Black City everyday and wait for people to arrive. I have no friends near me that have a White copy, I don't want to go start over and blaze through the whole game, and I have no time to play video games everyday. I want to know if any of those rumors are true (besides the Entralink one) and a way to gain people in Black City to gain rare items and other things.
Sorry, but I can't help you... Sad