Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before update double check - 30 monster images changes
Information 
The update is almost ready.

I want to you to check each monsters carefully and comment me back.

If there are fusions that is still has similar name please also tell me them so we can change name to.

Also any other concerns u have.

Thank you.

Also about 14-15 days exp event will start once we are ready for the update ^^

[Image: attachment.php?aid=496]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=497]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=498]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=499]

And here the current ones - not updated yet

[Image: 223-Wilitus.png] [Image: 398-Turfield.png] [Image: 615-Satelliary.png] [Image: 845-Televitate.png] [Image: 847-Ursaze.png] [Image: 951-Warrox.png] [Image: 952-Wolverice.png] [Image: 958-Battip.png] [Image: 965-Chibee.png] [Image: 966-Elekra.png] [Image: 967-Chokterofe.png] [Image: 969-Cintus.png] [Image: 1004-Luvaly.png] [Image: 1005-Meesho.png] [Image: 1006-Milka.png] [Image: 1020-Rainophia.png] [Image: 1025-Sharlow.png] [Image: 1026-Sharcune.png] [Image: 1028-Venonake.png] [Image: 1029-Voltear.png] [Image: 1030-Tortearec.png] [Image: 1172-Woofire.png] [Image: 1288-Sanditon.png] [Image: 1388-Crawlagmyte.png] [Image: 1457-Burzal.png] [Image: 1467-Nrakros.png] [Image: 1558-Zeknair.png] [Image: 1581-Auramus.png] [Image: 1722-Rootush.png] [Image: 1792-Pibird.png]

Thumbnail(s)

thread updated and images fixed
Pegurush image no get updated? :(
Resident noob
I'm not seeing any image updates... The old images are still there.
(2013-12-23, 03:42 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: I'm not seeing any image updates... The old images are still there.

because

update is not live yet

please read first post
Well looks alright. Some of the monsters shouldn't have been updated, but nice overall.
I still don't get though...

Why every update theres like 20+ more regulars

~ While nobody would ever catch or use them.

I don't see any problem though. Except for that i still hate foxfire really being a fennekin :/
I like them all. 

Its sad about wilitus. I really gonna miss his cuteness... (Don't get me wrong.. I like the new image also!)
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Sharlune looks like sharpedo from pokemon

rattip looks like chespin and foxfire looks like fennekin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Steeleon will be sitting this round out, then?  These are good matchups.  Really awesome that Spyro is improving upon his stuff!  (I always liked it when the original artist did a redraw.  <3)  He just keeps getting better.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I want hernie's steeleon, but other than that, everything looks good.. the names atleast.

The quality of the monsters vary very much, i dont know if that is a good thing.. Compare ancients with regulars and you'd think the regulars where not updated at all.

anyways, nice to see the game progress, any change is a step closer to V3, which everyone is waiting for. Thanks for your Work Cef.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Zeknair = Zekrom + Dragonair
1 second i dont have steelon updated image Big Grin

henrie can u send me asap ? thank you ^^
(2013-12-23, 10:01 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Zeknair = Zekrom + Dragonair

yes good catch but new image is nothing like official pokemon Smile
(2013-12-23, 05:17 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: I still don't get though...

Why every update theres like 20+ more regulars

~ While nobody would ever catch or use them.

I don't see any problem though. Except for that i still hate foxfire really being a fennekin :/

the issue here is most of them are free

so you can not expect great quality something from free Smile
(2013-12-23, 10:42 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

He means the name I think......

What if we renamed Zeknair to Zequinox? Add a Z before the word "Equinox" I'm totally oblivious to the meaning of the word, but it sounds cool and less like a Poké-Fusion.
Resident noob
wow pup...equinox is the beginning of spring or fall -.-
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-12-23, 11:24 PM)PupK9 Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 10:42 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

He means the name I think......

What if we renamed Zeknair to Zequinox? Add a Z before the word "Equinox" I'm totally oblivious to the meaning of the word, but it sounds cool and less like a Poké-Fusion.

yes name changed to Zekaren
Don't see why you guys nitpick so much.
(2013-12-25, 01:29 AM)Alduin Wrote: Don't see why you guys nitpick so much.

Nitpick? not sure what you mean by that, but if it is what i think it is, here's the answer.

We "nitpick" because we want this game as good as possible. We don't want people joining, then leaving 5 minutes later because of bad quality gameplay that in most cases easily could been avoided.

As i stated, the quality of the monsters vary alot. now i do understand that the lower quality upgrades and redrawings where free and all, and i am very found to see people wanting to help, but there is a huge gap in graphics, which some people may look at as lack of patience to do the work properly. not many newcomers care to check who the artists are and whatnot, thats why i am thinking like this.

Please note, it pleases me very much to see all the support we get, and do not mistake me and think i dislike some art and only like the HD art, cause that is not true. I love them all, i just see flaws in them being so different in styles and quality.

Lolz out.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-12-25, 02:19 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-12-25, 01:29 AM)Alduin Wrote: Don't see why you guys nitpick so much.

Nitpick? not sure what you mean by that, but if it is what i think it is, here's the answer.

We "nitpick" because we want this game as good as possible. We don't want people joining, then leaving 5 minutes later because of bad quality gameplay that in most cases easily could been avoided.

As i stated, the quality of the monsters vary alot. now i do understand that the lower quality upgrades and redrawings where free and all, and i am very found to see people wanting to help, but there is a huge gap in graphics, which some people may look at as lack of patience to do the work properly. not many newcomers care to check who the artists are and whatnot, thats why i am thinking like this.

Please note, it pleases me very much to see all the support we get, and do not mistake me and think i dislike some art and only like the HD art, cause that is not true. I love them all, i just see flaws in them being so different in styles and quality.

Lolz out.

yes these new free ones are not great but what they replaced were even worse Big Grin
thanks for all answers update has been made