• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
I'm down for lynching an inactive.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-02-27, 06:37 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Seeing as remmy has unvoted me makes me think hes a townie.He could also just be withdrawing vote to take suspicion off himmself for voting for an obvious townie,and could be waiting to try and kill me when night phase happens.Hmmm what to do.

Vote:iremember
Unvoted because I realised that it was not at that stage or time, necessary to vote. Wanted to probe you and see how you would react should I call you out, but in hindsight realised that lynch voting you was not the right course of action to follow...but yeah...that doesn't really make sense, so I'm assuming you meant to call me Mafia, not townie? But how do we know you're an obvious townie? You claim you are, but can you back it up? And there is not really any evidence which suggests that I am 'waiting to try and kill you when night phase happens'...Unless you care to share how you arrived at this conclusion?
i gave probable cause in a previouse post
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
If you think he's not townie, then I'm a bat. LOOK AT THE CRUMB.

@Knost-is snorVRemmy TVT or SvT?
(2013-02-27, 06:47 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: If you think he's not townie, then I'm a bat. LOOK AT THE CRUMB.

Sorry Righteous I'm kind of a mafia noob, what is the crumb that you're referring too? :p And also, I am fine with an inactive lynch too, but maybe we should wait a bit to see if any other players have anything to input before we act
(2013-02-27, 06:47 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: If you think he's not townie, then I'm a bat. LOOK AT THE CRUMB.

IMO SvT
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-02-27, 06:54 PM)iRemember Wrote:

Sorry Righteous I'm kind of a mafia noob, what is the crumb that you're referring too? :p And also, I am fine with an inactive lynch too, but maybe we should wait a bit to see if any other players have anything to input before we act
 his post I quoted. let me save you or something like that. obv crumb
(2013-02-27, 06:55 PM)Knost Wrote:

IMO SvT
 who's the S?
Snor. That 'crumb' was too obvious even for someone with zero mafia skills. Anyone who could actually save someone would keep quiet so they wouldn't become the #1 target for the scum. 

Snor posted that because he isn't worried about the scum, because IMO, he is scum.

Add the fact that he seemed to throw in his vote for Zach with no reasoning to make a lynch happen. It seems fairly obvious.
(2013-02-27, 07:09 PM)Knost Wrote: Snor. That 'crumb' was too obvious even for someone with zero mafia skills. Anyone who could actually save someone would keep quiet so they wouldn't become the #1 target for the scum. 

Snor posted that because he isn't worried about the scum, because IMO, he is scum.

Add the fact that he seemed to throw in his vote for Zach with no reasoning to make a lynch happen. It seems fairly obvious.
 Was he baiting a counter claim?has this guy ever played mafia at all and done something similar?
Quanto Konami:Talk with knost and Scar. interact so I can get connections
I dont think it was thought through that far. It seemed like a obvious "I'm important to the townies. Don't lynch me move"

IDK if he's played before, but the fact that he's been reading this and hasn't defended himself seems pretty telling. 

If he was going to be that obvious with his 'crumb" why wouldn't he just claim? I think its because he doesn't know the character that would play the person saving others.
do we have the votes to lynch snor?
Requesting Vote Count
Votecount Incoming
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Votecount
Snorlax:1,(Knost)
Knost
ScarletRavenSadQuanto, )
RF:
Quanto Konami
Remmy:1(snorlax)

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach>Remmy
Knost: Zach>Snorlax
ScarletRaven: Snorla
RF
Quanto Konami: Zach
Remmy:Silverwhite
4/6 to lynch
Lemme know if i goofed
Looks good to me Orbo. Thanks for the update.
Me+knost+quanto+remmy is a lynch.
Thing is, with snorlax not having any experiance, I would hedge on ihm having the actual PR and we can see if scum shoots him in the night or not. If he doesn't I'll say we lynch him.
(2013-02-27, 07:35 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Me+knost+quanto+remmy is a lynch.
Thing is, with snorlax not having any experiance, I would hedge on ihm having the actual PR and we can see if scum shoots him in the night or not. If he doesn't I'll say we lynch him.
The counter point to that being there's probably only 2-3 scum, so if he is scum (which I think he is) and we lynch him the scum are backed into a corner from the start, which would be nice lol The rest of them would have to work hard (possibly too hard) to get back in the game. 

That said, I see the logic in letting it go one lynch and watching the cards fall. 

I'd like to hear from Rem and Qk before I make my decision tbh.
I want to hear from quanto. I don't want to accidently lynch our protective
(2013-02-27, 07:44 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: I want to hear from quanto. I don't want to accidently lynch our protective
Agreed.
Yeah I'd prefer to get in a few more posts and input from less active players just so we don't miss anything or jump to conclusions, fine with letting d1 lynch go and seeing what happens during the night too.
So then who's the inactive we lynch? Scarlet?
woah I'm gone for what? 2days and everybody starts posting like crazy o.o

*placeholder...got to do some quoting*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-02-27, 07:55 PM)Knost Wrote: So then who's the inactive we lynch? Scarlet?
 Scarlet if we don't lynch snore. I just crawled out of a cave so I don't know how good everyone here is 
(2013-02-27, 07:58 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: woah I'm gone for what? 2days and everybody starts posting like crazy o.o

*placeholder...got to do some quoting*
 You've got at least one thing from me. and you're welcome.
Quick question for Mod

Can the role that saves people from lynch save themselves?
(2013-02-27, 08:06 PM)Knost Wrote: Quick question for Mod

The governor(if that's what you mean) if present can usually save themselves from being lynched.

these kind of roles aren't usually present from what orb tells me, because people consider them assinine
(2013-02-27, 08:08 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote:

these kind of roles aren't usually present from what orb tells me, because people consider them assinine
The reason I asked is because if Snor is the Governor, than maybe he dropped that 'crumb' because he can save himself. 

I bring this up because, if he survives lynching is it confirmed that he's scum? I mean maybe he's just selfish lol

I say we hold our votes till we hear from Snor again. I'd like to pick his brain a little more before we lynch someone for being inactive.

Snor being quiet is bothering me. If i was that important I would have 1. stayed quiet  or 2. stood up for myself when I was called scum.
Governor as a scum power is usually OP'd. Lyncing is towns only tool and having a scummy that can stop it just sucks.

OP Wrote:I do not confirm the absence of any roles in this set-up
Orb's breakinnnnnn my soullll;

Ninja'd. I agree.
(2013-02-27, 07:44 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: I want to hear from quanto. I don't want to accidently lynch our protective

I can't save anybody if that's what you are asking...anyways snorlax has been looking fairly scummy...and i happen to agree with V (quote below)

knost Wrote:IDK if he's played before, but the fact that he's been reading this and hasn't defended himself seems pretty telling. If he was going to be that obvious with his 'crumb" why wouldn't he just claim? I think its because he doesn't know the character that would play the person saving others.
Guesses on what the protect role would be? Maybe robin...or batgirl? eh not important I guess..

I'd like either a lynch for zach or no lynch...

btw if I didn;t reply to something yall wanted me too just say something Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-02-27, 08:26 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote:

I can't save anybody if that's what you are asking...anyways snorlax has been looking fairly scummy...and i happen to agree with V (quote below)

knost Wrote:IDK if he's played before, but the fact that he's been reading this and hasn't defended himself seems pretty telling. If he was going to be that obvious with his 'crumb" why wouldn't he just claim? I think its because he doesn't know the character that would play the person saving others.
Guesses on what the protect role would be? Maybe robin...or batgirl? eh not important I guess..

I'd like either a lynch for zach or no lynch...

btw if I didn;t reply to something yall wanted me too just say something Tongue
Why lynch Zach?
Scarlet is zach's slot .-.
No lynching is stupid and should never be done bcause we need flips for info.
stop flavor hunting.
If snorlax is looking fairly scummy, why lynch zach over him? Is it what I said about the NK?
  • 3(current)