• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
Don't wanna hammer it home just yet. I'm not the only one out there and I don't wanan have scum be able to slam us into night phase accidently.
Would you agree in saying that most mobs would try to act like a townie to best take suspicion of them??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Every scummer should try to play like a townie, yes. However, they will sunconsciously act differently toward players if they are mafia and are connected towards them, and indies need to survive to endgame usually to win, so they will be trying to play townie enough to not be lynched, but scummy enough to not be NK'd.
Hmmm,i say we lynch knost.We have to take a chance somewhere
I don't wanna lynch knost. In this case, no lynching might actually be a good thing because it'll narrow down the lynch pool without putting us at a potential 1v2v1 situation after losing 2 townie due to kills and lynches
LOl make a decision we gonna no lynch or not
Probably no lynch. I can't get scum out of today's proceedings. NA claims tomorrow should help.
just be clear...tomorrow we are claiming role,alignment, and ability (if applicable)?

And yeah I realized something...it's going to be a pain if I ever play scum...this makes what the third game (out of 3) I'll have given my role and all away before endgame? people will be expecting that from me now...and it would be mighty easy to get caught up in a false claim...and I detest lying...so what a guy gonna do? Sad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
That's the plan.it'll be better to knock it out of the way when more people are alive. Plus we'll have a nights worth of info to tag some clears with hopefully.

EBWOP-claim VT. or something managable
I have a gut filling that knost is scum.
Look through his posts. show me the scum.

EBWOP~running out the door now. tomorrow i'll look it over.
LMAO I'm not even gonna to argue against Snor. It's a completely baseless claim because I was prodding him for more info by calling him out. If this is how you're going to "play the game differently" you might want to switch strategies lol

That having been cast aside. Most here are acting so erratically I can get a read really on anyone. I think I know a couple people roles, but because of their behavior so far I don't think I could build as good a case as Snor had against me (complete sarcasm).

I'm good w/ a no vote. 

UnVote: Snorlax

I can't* get a read really on anyone. **

lol no edit rule ftw
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
knost vote no  lynch then
nothing new happened. Mod was sad.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Sorry for lack of posts, had to do some stuff last night!

I think given what I have to go on, I shall
Vote: No lynch
Running in the run back out.
Vote:No Lynch
Doc wifom between me and knost, or use your best judgement.
Cop quanto.
A No lynch has been reached! It is now night phase, and will be until 12 PM est on MOnday morning. Get your night actions in. If you happen to get them all in before the deadline, it still won't start earlier cuz I have work tomorrow, but it'll be nice of you.
It had been a cold night in Gotham City. The citizens had been unable to bring to justice any of Gotham's villains, but it seemed they had been gifted during the night.
Knost, The Joker, Independant Roleblocking Marker, has died in the night. day 2 begins. Deadline will be Friday at 2 Pm est.
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!
knost is dead o.o

And with 3/5 if there are 2 mafia...we can't afford not to lynch scum today Sad
and posting should be a go!
posting was a go anyways..Didn't you see my post?
Nice shot scum.
Okay so we either have a 2 man mafia or a Serial Killer out there. We're mass claiming today, yes?
I want an order from everyone, and then Me and Quanto will decide who goes when. This is happening, so deal with it.
Irem
Scar 
Quanto
RF
Snor's target last night.
Fair enough?

ebwop:
setup math says it's either 3v2 or 4v1. in the first case, it's lylo. Lynch mafia or or lose.
in the second case, we have one mislynch left
4v1, lynch makes it 3v1.
night kill makes it 2v1, which is lylo.
(2013-03-05, 01:54 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote:
Nice shot scum.

Okay so we either have a 2 man mafia or a Serial Killer out there. We're mass claiming today, yes?
I want an order from everyone, and then Me and Quanto will decide who goes when. This is happening, so deal with it.
Irem
Scar 
Quanto
RF
Fair enough?

ebwop:
setup math says it's either 3v2 or 4v1. in the first case, it's lylo. Lynch mafia or or lose.
4v1, lynch makes it 3v1.

Kinda curious about the parts I highlighted...going to color code my replies/queries about each part

What did you mean by 'good shot scum'?

What do you mean by order?

So decided i'm town...if not..why would you want me to choose the order they post? *nvm...just realized....as I was making this post...if you thought I was scum you might let me choose the order so I could stick scum last...giving them more time to think and a clearer idea on what's safe to claim...*

That's asking for him to say who he protected last night? *on the assumption he is doc*
(2013-03-05, 02:24 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 01:54 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote:
Nice shot scum.

Irem
Scar 
Quanto
RF
Fair enough?

ebwop:
4v1, lynch makes it 3v1.

Kinda curious about the parts I highlighted...going to color code my replies/queries about each part

What did you mean by 'good shot scum'?

What do you mean by order?

So decided i'm town...if not..why would you want me to choose the order they post? *nvm...just realized....as I was making this post...if you thought I was scum you might let me choose the order so I could stick scum last...giving them more time to think and a clearer idea on what's safe to claim...*

That's asking for him to say who he protected last night? *on the assumption he is doc*
@Blue-Town wouldn't have a vig in a game this small. That's basic set-up speculation. In which case, scum ahd to shoot knost, who was an indy. I call that a good shot for us.
@red-mass claim order. As in, who should claim when in your opinion.
@green- after a reread overnight, it's very likely you are town. Indy at worst, but I don't think that's the case.
@Yellow-Indeed. if he isn't doc, it's a ballsy fakeclaim that he trapped himself in rather early.
honestly I'd want you to claim first...me and snor have basically already claimed...and even if i was scum i don;t think I'd be stupid enough to try to slip out of it now...
so you irem scar then me/snorlax *don't care which of us 2 comes first as it won;t really change anything imo*

Scar I think is town just based on meta...which is flimsy at best and downright fatal at worst.
Scar has meta? I thought she hadn't played on a forum mafia game before.
You have heavily character crumbed, but you haven't role claimed. I'm willing to go before you but not before irem and scar.
I did crumb role...let me hunt that crumb... and maybe i have the wrong definition for meta...I thought it was (Meta- any information/influence originating from outside the current game)

Found it...i crumbed role at the sime time I crumbed character "Anyways as long as yall don't lynch me i'm good to go *meow*"  post 178 if you want to look at it yourself
you don't want to go first?   hmm rem you and then scar? or scar you and then rem?
(2013-03-05, 02:46 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: I did crumb role...let me hunt that crumb... and maybe i have the wrong definition for meta...I thought it was (Meta- any information/influence originating from outside the current game)

Found it...i crumbed role at the sime time I crumbed character "Anyways as long as yall don't lynch me i'm good to go *meow*"  post 178 if you want to look at it yourself
Missed it. I get it now. Not the most obvious of things, but then In your case i woulda tried harder to get it attracted to you and stop things from ahppening. You should still claim outright how it works at some point.
(2013-03-05, 02:48 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: you don't want to go first?   hmm rem you and then scar? or scar you and then rem?
i can deal with scar going after me, but would prefer to go after both her and Irem.
ok so we can agree on at least 1 order...i'll settle for what i can get so rem,you,scar,me,snor...anything else? if not i'll go watch some more bleach Tongue
  • 9(current)