Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The game could use a banking system option in the market/bazaar area to store money in. I sell monsters in the bazaar and i try to keep track of my money on paper, plus it is to much work to add in all the money won in the wild battles (the additional random 553 here or 327 there.) so it would be cool if for 50,000 in game monster money we could make a banking account maybe more than on with a max of five? With each you could Deposit, Withdraw, and you could even title them. And if you wished you could password protect these banking accounts.

This would greatly help me manage my in-game cash please consider or acknowledge it, thank you!
imo this idea is worthless... no need to put money in bank its all safe were it is...u wana store money put it on annother account
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
ehhhhhhhhhh

not feelin it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Password protect No.

I can see why but to easy to abuse. No.

Otherwise this is a fine idea to add.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Well sorry but whats the point? If you look it shows you exactly how much money you have at a constant basis. You never have to add how much money you will be getting after a match because it shows you how much you have as soon as you get some so I don't really get what the problem is there? Adding a banking system would only complicate something that is meant to be simple..
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I disagree with the whole banking system. Honestly, it's useless. You want to add how much gold you have after a battle? Why? It automatically tells you on the game screen.

It's above the chat. It says "Your Current Money : ###,###,### Gold"
(2012-06-13, 08:00 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I disagree with the whole banking system. Honestly, it's useless. You want to add how much gold you have after a battle? Why? It automatically tells you on the game screen.

It's above the chat. It says "Your Current Money : ###,###,### Gold"
Exactly ^
A banking system would just make the game more complicated than it needs to be, and it doesn't really have any benefits.
>.> we dont need banks..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Alright well I'm locking this no point keeping it open I'll let the owner choose whether or no ill delete it.