• 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban the user Above you
banned for being a turttle fan.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Banned for not having legal documents of being a princess
[Image: XObYD.png]
banned i dont need the legal documents
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Banned For not having a palace then
Banned for not knowing The Game.
BTW Snow I though you left?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Banned for...nothing?
Banned for interrupting my first post (btw rain do u mean this game or monstermmorpg)
banned the game look up the thread for it

(i am leaveing just not yet)
Steven Morrissey
Banned because I know about it.
banned that is not my problem
Steven Morrissey
Banned for arguing
banned for two reasons (one newbie (hi) two i argue)
Steven Morrissey
banned for 3 reasons ( 1. calling me a newbie <--- 2. telling the truth 3. saying hi to me
Banned for..the rules of this thread
BTW sk8 we're not arguing..
banned for haveing a terrible reason to ban me
Steven Morrissey
banned just because
Banned because if steam you are building posts then your time here is useless
sorry didn't notice that Anubis..sk8..yeah me and Dei both have suspicions..
banned cuz no one wants you here
Steven Morrissey
Banned because I noticed my post count isn't increasing. Also, snow, I'm new here and I already found a meanie...
banned because i noticed that to (btw what do you mean by that rain)
banned duh im mean.
Steven Morrissey
ban because i am to
Banned because you are mean to people for no reason.
Steam don't mind the jerk...Also post somewhere else if you want to make a thread.
^ referring to snow
banned for not telling me what you means by suppisions
Banned for not neverminding that.
banned for being suspious about suspicion
banned for not reading that rain said he ment to nvm that suppison thing ( i think thats wht he ment)
Banned for making typos.
banned for getting in the way
Steven Morrissey
banned for interrupting me the first time
  • 12(current)