Poll: Rate, so cef (owner) knows what u guys think
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 awesome stars!!!!!
68.89%
4 awesome stars!!
20.00%
3 awesome stars
4.44%
2 stars
4.44%
1 thingy
2.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awesome thread: Improve the game with me
New songs TexasToast made now online: steel (+ bug and ground now uploaded)!
https://www.mixcloud.com/Santymusic/
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
i liked the dragon theme and electric most.. would so stay in dragon area just to listen to the music Smile
Hey, guys! Currently working on the new PvP theme right now! It should be done in a few weeks if I can manage to juggle it with school assignments. >.>

Also, Santy, I might start calling you goofy nicknames, so don't be shocked if I call you Santyman, Santana, or Santa Claus. Tongue
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-02-13, 10:49 PM)TexasToast Wrote: Hey, guys! Currently working on the new PvP theme right now! It should be done in a few weeks if I can manage to juggle it with school assignments. >.>

Also, Santy, I might start calling you goofy nicknames, so don't be shocked if I call you Santyman, Santana, or Santa Claus. Tongue

santyman not problem. other ones.... ooohhh so bad dude, so bad.

when the holidays come, i'm gonna be at it again. almost got the basics for the fly zone..
            thx PRYSMA 2
[youtube]8xE-f0E6sRY[/youtube]

PvP Theme is done! Looped three times for extra awesome.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
This pvp theme might make me get into pvpingSmile.
Love the Flying Zone theme, Santz! It's very atmospheric--I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!
(2014-03-01, 03:23 PM)TexasToast Wrote: Love the Flying Zone theme, Santz! It's very atmospheric--I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Thx bro.

@others. towns theme made by TexasToast is on!
            thx PRYSMA 2
The Dark Zone theme is INCREDIBLE! You really caught the gloomy, shady aura with the drums and dissonant chords. Also, the organ at the end is amazing. (I'm going to LOVE remixing that when I get around to the Zenith/Legend and Ancient themes.)

Gonna get to work on adding to the Grand Monster Capital theme!
(2014-03-07, 12:45 AM)TexasToast Wrote: The Dark Zone theme is INCREDIBLE! You really caught the gloomy, shady aura with the drums and dissonant chords. Also, the organ at the end is amazing. (I'm going to LOVE remixing that when I get around to the Zenith/Legend and Ancient themes.)

Gonna get to work on adding to the Grand Monster Capital theme!

thx. Its cool we have a song we both worked on: So the edited theme on capital theme = now the arena theme. Nice bromance there bromigo Smile
Also I tried to upload the ice theme again on the mixcloud. Got removed again pretty fast, but on the soundcloud it seems to hold Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
Hey guys,

All tracks finished and downloadable!!! Thank you for all ur support guys! When music got implemented in the game, you guys made this happen too!!!
Special thx to Fiesh and Texas and all other players with tips and requests (mlink, capt, char, ch, knost and many others)!

1000x thanks
Santy
            thx PRYSMA 2
Omg!! It really excites me that we're getting music for this game. I wish I had any musical skills whatsoever, but sadly I do not ^^ so I will sit back and enjoy the sweet sound to my ears.
okay this is truly awesome, you have a gift with this stuff! I think the electrics my favorite.
Hey, everyone! There's a new thread for my remix work! Battle themes for high-class monsters and more will be linked to there!